+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope 65th draw

aastham

May 25, 2017
Got updated in my profile... others please check..
Not yet. I know we need to wait for 24 hours. However, anxious.. Cant help.. Moreover, I created my profile 12 days back. So I think they will take more time to reach my profile

fayazsaeed

May 31, 2017
Hello everyone,
I am new here and I would like to ask a few details in relation to EE. I am currently standing at 389 and I have taken the IELTS and scored
Listening 8.0
Reading 7.5
Writing 7.0
Speaking 7.5.
And my spouse has taken the IELTS and has scored the following;
Listening 5.5
Reading 4.5
Writing 6.0
Speaking 6.5.
How can I possibly improve my score by resitting the IELTS? by how many points can i rise? and to what band shoud I achieve in the event we both resit the exams?
this thread has been a life saver for me since it is an eye opener to the world of EE and I have grasped quite a lot from it.
Looking forward to your much appreciated assistance in this matter. I really want to raise it to above 400 if possible. what suggestions do you all have based on your experiences with taking IELTS?
thank you :)

Canadianspirit

Feb 2, 2017
433 created profile May 29th along with job bank and got an email my EE profile was accepted and I am now in the pool yesterday.. no ITA as of yet! Should I check my email or my account?

May 31, 2017
433 created profile May 29th along with job bank and got an email my EE profile was accepted and I am now in the pool yesterday.. no ITA as of yet! Should I check my email or my account?
Same here, created EE profile on 25 MAY and job registration got active on 26th May,, Waiting for it.

pplupo

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
Mine was submitted on May 24th, with 446 points. I didn't get any e-mail so far, but I'm also anxiously waiting. :)