Ray of hope 65th draw

cva0705

Apr 21, 2017
Chennai India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
GUYS, Need your advice !
I have just received NOI from Ontario and not sure how much time can I take before aceepting/declining it. Here are some of my conditions.

1. My CRS is 412. (Should I wait for the next draw?)
2. My Ielts is expiring August 29th 2017. (I don't want to appear again for Ielts)
3. I am expecting to get married in the next 3-4 months. (This app is for a single status but plan is to add spouse afterwards)

Any guidance would be appreciated. My lawyer just emailed me with the NOI but asking for another $1000 in preparation of application. (In addition to the $2000 I paid up front for Express Entry profile).
Wait till tomorrow

Reactions: Lyssiej

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I´m having trouble understanding this. Canada as we all know is looking for immigrants, otherwise there wouldn´t be such thing as Express Entry. But at the same time, when they get there it appears as many of them struggle for a long time trying to find a job.

So, it kind of makes no sense to me having such a flexible immigration system attracting thousands and thousands of new residents every year when you don´t have enough jobs to offer. Perhaps I´m missing something here.

I expect to settle in this great country in the future, but I don´t want to find out later that the possibilities weren´t nearly half as good as I expected them to be. After all, we are all investing significant amounts of time and resources trying to immigrate. Obviously I expect competition, but when I read about people sending over 50 resumes and getting only one job interview I get panicked. With that being said, I personally hope the Finance and Accounting job market which is my field won´t be as limited as in other professions.
Well said, hoping for the same! Another accountant here :) We will have to get CPA eventually right?

Reactions: Arod

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I am a Chartered Accountant in India with over 5 years of work experience in PwC. However I still plan to pursue CPA on reaching Canada since it would be a huge requirement to get a Canadian degree in order to get high paying jobs in Canada.
How long does it take to get CPA?

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
GUYS, Need your advice !
I have just received NOI from Ontario and not sure how much time can I take before aceepting/declining it. Here are some of my conditions.

2. My Ielts is expiring August 29th 2017. (I don't want to appear again for Ielts)
3. I am expecting to get married in the next 3-4 months. (This app is for a single status but plan is to add spouse afterwards)

Any guidance would be appreciated. My lawyer just emailed me with the NOI but asking for another $1000 in preparation of application. (In addition to the $2000 I paid up front for Express Entry profile).
Maybe tomorrow you'll get your ITA. And even if you don't, you can wait one or two more draws. It will come down.

Reactions: Lyssiej

jaybee2

Star Member
May 25, 2017
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
GUYS, Need your advice !

I also think you should wait and save your money. Could be used in your application for PR!! ;)

Last edited:

abhishek_89

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
Med's Done....
22-05-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-03-2018
Reactions: canada_dreamer

JGD_C

Star Member
Jun 25, 2013
App. Filed.......
10-03-2017
AOR Received.
10-03-2017
Med's Done....
07-03-1976
Passport Req..
05-09-2017
GUYS, Need your advice !

Absolutely wait! You have 15 days time to submit. If you get selected in next ITA, good, otherwise go for OINP. Are you Inland or outside Canada? - Especially if inside canada, the processing time for PNP Inland candates take minimum 6 months. Currently PNP guys from Dec / Jan are being processed for PPR. My file was submitted in March an still waiting.

Felixzecat

Jan 17, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
noc 3112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any doc here noc3112 plz!?

Should I send only my medical diploma for ECA or also the transcript and internship period documents and get them evaluated?