+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope 65th draw

Karnesh

Mar 15, 2017
Category........
PNP
Guys after 6 June changes will crs go over 430 ... any guesses
1.3% in pool as a Francophone (725 Candidates as on Jan,17) with Average CRS score of 385. Even if all at 385 will give 415 max and will be flushed out in 1 draw. And learning French will not be that easier to get 30 points in 1 shot as CLB 4 or less will be awarded 15 point only.

Siblings, not sure if this will give advantage to all. Maybe small in numbers in each draw.

Rest, CIC likes to give surprise this year so anything unusual can happen anytime. :)

Yogesh96

Star Member
May 24, 2017
Yes. All the best brother.

So far, 401-410 range has added only 500+ candidates in last 2 Months and only around 250 in 391-400. So all misfired IELTS scores are falling around 390-420 for most of the cases and CLB 9 for 425+. And even after we consider NOI's from these two range, these numbers can't be too high.

So my assumptions says, if they are 150 entries per day, they are entering as below.

425-600+- 20-30
390-420-70-80
300-389-20-40

My mind will stop manipulating from Monday and emotions will prevail over logic till Wednesday Night. :D:D:D
So what's the maximum score do you predict @Karnesh and on what date? I hope everybody in this thread gets to leave it happy by the end of May :)

Karnesh

Mar 15, 2017
Category........
PNP
So what's the maximum score do you predict @Karnesh and on what date? I hope everybody in this thread gets to leave it happy by the end of May :)
No prediction on Date/Score of the draw, only to hope that it will take place next Wednesday. :)

Let's hope for new lowest and not Maximum.:p

soh075

Aug 22, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Yes
IELTS Request
Speaking 6.5, Writing 7.0, Reading 7.0, Listening 7.5
Hi guyzzz... I am in confusion please help me out..
I recieved an ITA and right now I am in gathering documents process. I am married and with non accompany spouse. When I initially made a profile with accompanying spouse my points was showing 406 in the profile and in the online tool calculator it was 416 with accompanying spouse. On the other hand without accompanying spouse my CRS was 436 and I choose that and recieved an ITA. Now I am confuse and want to accompany spouse so that i could get my wife too in. Please help me that why after creating profile with accompanying wife my profile was showing 10 points less?. Should I decline the ITA or go with it?...Pleaseee help me guyyzzzz

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
1.3% in pool as a Francophone (725 Candidates as on Jan,17) with Average CRS score of 385. Even if all at 385 will give 415 max and will be flushed out in 1 draw. And learning French will not be that easier to get 30 points in 1 shot as CLB 4 or less will be awarded 15 point only.

Siblings, not sure if this will give advantage to all. Maybe small in numbers in each draw.

Rest, CIC likes to give surprise this year so anything unusual can happen anytime. :)
To claim 15 or 30 points, you have to get CLB7 in TEF Canada (especially Listening and Reading parts) which is not that easy comparing to IELTS, believe me my dear friend, hope in one draw everything would be OK as you have said.

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hi guyzzz... I am in confusion please help me out..
I recieved an ITA and right now I am in gathering documents process. I am married and with non accompany spouse. When I initially made a profile with accompanying spouse my points was showing 406 in the profile and in the online tool calculator it was 416 with accompanying spouse. On the other hand without accompanying spouse my CRS was 436 and I choose that and recieved an ITA. Now I am confuse and want to accompany spouse so that i could get my wife too in. Please help me that why after creating profile with accompanying wife my profile was showing 10 points less?. Should I decline the ITA or go with it?...Pleaseee help me guyyzzzz
When you add your spouse as accompany, it's normal that you loose points if you don't present some necessary documents on behalf of your spouse which could be ECA, language test result or your age issue, we need more infos to be able to evaluate your case and give you a clear answer, by the way Congratulations!!!

Reactions: soh075

soh075

Aug 22, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Yes
IELTS Request
But i am using same information in crs online tool it is showing 416 and when I am making the profile with the same info profile give me a total score 406.

rammy

Nov 7, 2011
Let me try predicting the next draw... I think it would be on Thursday June 1 because we already had 4 draws in the month of may. And CRS score will be 405+- predicting 10 points drop from last 415 draw.

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
But i am using same information in crs online tool it is showing 416 and when I am making the profile with the same info profile give me a total score 406.
Online tool is based on the given information by you and it is not asking you weather you have ECA or IELTS, TEF results, on the other hand, EE profile is based on your actual infos with documents you have along with registration numbers, that's a difference you may face at this time my friend

soh075

Aug 22, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Yes
IELTS Request
Online tool is based on the given information by you and it is not asking you weather you have ECA or IELTS, TEF results, on the other hand, EE profile is based on your actual infos with documents you have along with registration numbers, that's a difference you may face at this time my friend
So what to do you thing should I decline ITA and make a new profile with accompanying spouse because with accompanying wife my crs is 406. What is the chance for me to get the ITA in future or should I keep my ITA and proceed on?..

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
So what to do you thing should I decline ITA and make a new profile with accompanying spouse because with accompanying wife my crs is 406. What is the chance for me to get the ITA in future or should I keep my ITA and proceed on?..
If you want your wife to be with you in Toronto in future, I think you have to add your wife and if CRS goes down to 406 you will not be eligible based on that past draw, however, you may recreate a new EE profile and add your wife. If I predict the upcoming draws, there will be CRS going down up to 400 or even more which may happen very soon )))
Regarding the declining the ITA, you can decide on how you would imagine living with your family members around you in Toronto, brother.

Last edited:

miuh7817

May 26, 2017
Can you tell me about your family. If you want to sponsor your wife after you get your PR, then IRCC will ask you to prove that you have some xxxxx$ of annual income, may be the process will get finish in two years.

You know your family conditions well. If your wife is okay with two years of separation and she can manage household(your parents and family) and your children (if any) and also if you can manage around 2 years without her then proceed with your ITA.

If I were you I would definitely take my spouse and children with me.

Spouse's sacrifice so much for us, if you evaluate it then ITA will appear to you as a tiny thing.

Your score 406 is not bad.

However if you are double minded then wait for two draws but in the mean time get your documents(medical, PCC, ECA, TRF etc ) done.

abhishek_89

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
Med's Done....
22-05-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-03-2018
Yes, there will be a draw before that. CIC just gave us another bigger hope. A core CRS of 175 means we are all in in the next draw. I think CIC is more desperate as we are :D
some province has nominated a federal skilled trades person who had 175 CRS, hence when CIC took a draw for PNP's they have included 775 as the cut off.
Federal Skilled Trades folks don't have scores like FSW guys so thats why they are nominated with way lower scores. Not sure how it shows CIC as desperate!

abhishek_89

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
Med's Done....
22-05-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-03-2018
...and in 7 days, only 32 new candidates with CRS between 401 and 410 joined.
If the next draw happens on 31st, the CRS cut-off could be about 407 (speculation).

@tjsecondtry, what are your realistic predictions?
there are people who lose points due to their birthdays and go below 400 CRS, others who gain points due to a better IELTS score or any other factor and move above 410 CRS, others who got nomination and jumped above 1000, expired profiles (1 year old profile), etc..so we cannot just subtract the data and find the number of new entrants between a CRS range..