+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 63rd Draw

Dec 15, 2015
Hello dear friend,
I will give you my honest opinion regarding this comment in your post:

Technically speaking, if IELTS result is considered from date of test (which is 13-May-2017), her result is valid as of draw date (24-May-2017) and application date (may be a week later). Also I can upload her new result while submitting final application.

Look, you know CIC is very strict with their policies. Basically, untill you have your test results (and its TRF number), you cannot present anything to them as valid. And I don't think you can change the TRF after you have been given an ITA. Please, someone correct me if I'm wrong.
If I was you, I would take the safe road and wait untill I have the new TRF and present these new scores. After all, most of us here think that the draw will happen on May 31st, not on May 24th.

If you take the path you're telling us, you take the risk of CIC declining your aplication, and you will loose more time that way.

Anyway, just trying to be helpful.
Thanks again buddy.
However, my situation has become even grimmer. My wife just received an email from British Council, stating her result has been withheld for scrutiny on quality issue.
Any advice?

Also, does anyone know any help/assistance email or web inquiry of Canada Immigration Authority?

rammy

Nov 7, 2011
I have been following this thread and as it is called ray of hope I too see that the CRS cutoff score will decrease but my lawyer is pressuring me to accept the NOI from Ontario PNP that I have received. My CRS score is 411 and I just can't decide whether to wait to get an ita direct or accept the NOI.

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I have been following this thread and as it is called ray of hope I too see that the CRS cutoff score will decrease but my lawyer is pressuring me to accept the NOI from Ontario PNP that I have received. My CRS score is 411 and I just can't decide whether to wait to get an ita direct or accept the NOI.
Wait few more draws and then decide, nobody can't pressure you to anything! Be smart! It's your money and your life!

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Wait at least 2-3 draws, and do not be so reliable, save your money, usually lawyers try to make money.

Reactions: rammy

canada_dreamer

Apr 10, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If not next 2-3 draws at least wait until the next draw to see where the scores are headed. He is probably pressuring you, because he knows you might get an ita next draw and he will miss out on that extra money he could've made had you applied for oinp through him.

Reactions: rammy

Immime2017

Star Member
May 5, 2017
Don't listen to your lawyer and waste your money, I am in a similar situation, I am waiting two more rounds which should be 3 more weeks, then I will decide.

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
Thanks again buddy.
However, my situation has become even grimmer. My wife just received an email from British Council, stating her result has been withheld for scrutiny on quality issue.
Any advice?

Also, does anyone know any help/assistance email or web inquiry of Canada Immigration Authority?
Sorry to hear that. :oops:
Hope they solve it fast and send you your wife's score.

As for the CIC contact info, you can find it in this link:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/call.asp

Hope you can enter the pool soon and get you ITA.