+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 63rd Draw

ashhh

Mar 9, 2013
India
Category........
FSW
IELTS score must be valid in the date you submit your documents post ITA (AOR date). I mean, the date you took the exam must be 2 years or less from the AOR date.
Even if it is valid at the ITA date, if you submit your documents later (and the test date becomes more than 2 years old), then you would have to present new IELTS score that is updated. I think if the score doesn't go below the minimun CRS for that draw with your new IELTS scores, then you'll be good. But if new IELTS score makes your score go below, then you'll have to decline the invitation and enter the pool again with your new score.
Thanks okie got it

luckyx27

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
I have two IELTS scores now. in both I am short in one of the scores to get clb9. just wondering can i use mix scores i mean the highest from both the tests.
1. L 7.5 R 8 W 7 S 7
2. L 8 R 7 W 6.5 S 7.5
Any chance or do i need to take it third time.:eek::eek:

arunroy007

Star Member
Jan 4, 2017
Virginia Beach
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-11-2016
IELTS Request
06-25-2016
I have two IELTS scores now. in both I am short in one of the scores to get clb9. just wondering can i use mix scores i mean the highest from both the tests.
1. L 7.5 R 8 W 7 S 7
2. L 8 R 7 W 6.5 S 7.5
Unfortunately you cannot mix and match :( your scores are tied to a TRF number and that is what you would need to provide. The best advice is never take any module easy. Prepare well and you can get there. Good Luck buddy

Reactions: luckyx27

montylee

Star Member
May 7, 2013
NOC Code......
So no draw this week (as expected), what's your score and invite count prediction for the next week guys and gals? Don't forget the fact that the score dropped by 8 points last week even though the draw was held after a 2 week gap so it could still fall next week.

My guess: 407 (around 3800 invites)

Reactions: andieangel

luckyx27

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
Unfortunately you cannot mix and match :( your scores are tied to a TRF number and that is what you would need to provide. The best advice is never take any module easy. Prepare well and you can get there. Good Luck buddy
Thanks for the response mate.. feeling very down today

fahadsheikh

Oct 30, 2016
DXB-AE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
So no draw this week (as expected), what's your score and invite count prediction for the next week guys and gals? Don't forget the fact that the score dropped by 8 points last week even though the draw was held after a 2 week gap so it could still fall next week.

My guess: 407 (around 3800 invites)
If I were you, I would have reduced the number of ITAs to somewhere 3.6k but the cutoff would have remained the same. That's my guess.

fahadsheikh

Oct 30, 2016
DXB-AE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Wh
1. L 7.5 R 8 W 7 S 7
2. L 8 R 7 W 6.5 S 7.5
What is your CRS with current scores?

fahadsheikh

Oct 30, 2016
DXB-AE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Thanks for the response mate.. feeling very down today
Don't feel down. Don't worry man.. sooner or later, we all will get lucky! It's all part of the game for a greater good. Good things take time to be in our life but when they do,they remain there forever. Calculate your CRS with your current scores.

luckyx27

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
Don't feel down. Don't worry man.. sooner or later, we all will get lucky! It's all part of the game for a greater good. Good things take time to be in our life but when they do,they remain there forever. Calculate your CRS with your current scores.
With this score its 385 and if it is clb9 then it would be 417. And thank you so much for the encouraging words

TYRION

Mar 11, 2017
1. L 7.5 R 8 W 7 S 7
2. L 8 R 7 W 6.5 S 7.5
i feel you buddy. having the same exact problem. hope CIC will make some changes about this in near future!