+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 63rd Draw

fahadsheikh

Oct 30, 2016
DXB-AE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I am in the hunt for Canadian PR for more than 3 years now. I was very naive for most part. Since joining this forum, things have never been so clear. Hence, even if the draw does not happens tonight, it's not going to impact at all. So not going to be devastated at all.

I check a video on youtube from experts after November changes. They were three women, 2 interviewees were professional immigration layer. One of them boldly claimed that the current government wants to take the population of Canada to 100 million by the end of 2100. So now there are only 48-52 K applicants, approx, at the moment in the pool. So given that most of the things that lady predicted either came true and bettered her prediction, for example, she claimed, CRS will settle between 425-430 and now here we are at 415. You can expect better days ahead for guys like us, you know what i mean, below 400, although 15 points incoming in couple of weeks time :)
Don't worry my friend! sooner or later, we all will make it through within this year. That is for sure. I read somewhere (don't remember so, no references available) that as per Canadian government, their optimal number of population is 300million or more. According to them (again, no reference, just memory), that's when Canada will be on the moon functioning with full thrust. As of 2016, they are 35million.

You are much more senior than me. I came to know about Canada and their immigration program last year.

Reactions: KingKurly

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Don't worry my friend! sooner or later, we all will make it through within this year. That is for sure. I read somewhere (don't remember so, no references available) that as per Canadian government, their optimal number of population is 300million or more. According to them (again, no reference, just memory), that's when Canada will be on the moon functioning with full thrust. As of 2016, they are 35million.

You are much more senior than me. I came to know about Canada and their immigration program last year.
I know. There is no reference to my claim as well, although i downloaded the video from youtube and i have that in my phone. Now i try to find it on youtube to share with you all, it is no where to be found. I would have been in Canada years before if only i didn't waste lots of my years after my first master's in Ireland. Although i have to admit, i did have time of my life during those wasted year in Ireland lol. I can still make it to Canada, but the days of glories will remain in the memory bank forever lol :)

Reactions: andieangel
X

xibalban

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) and Answers

1. First things first, where was I?
Oh, I was in hibernation mode and it is now time to awake.

2. What time is it, and when's the draw?
It is about 8:00 AM Ottawa time, and the 63rd draw is in about 1.5 - 2 hours from now.

3. How can you be so sure?
I ought to be sure, else my time machine would require dismantling and serious re-calibration.

4. Time machine?
Check my signature (not visible on phones).

5. So, what will the CRS cut-off be? Any chance of going below 400?
Below 400, not sure this time but surely in days to come. It might dip to 405 this time.

6. What's the talk about CRS cut-off never reaching below 400?
It's crap talk, by some selfish few who received their ITA and consider themselves superior, more deserving, and other selfish crappy reasons. CRS cut-off is a myth, all of us with active & genuine profiles in the EE system will be invited sooner or later.

7. What about Ontario NOI, should I accept it?
Doesn't make sense any longer. Canada is a federal country and the Provinces have the right to set any CRS cut-off to send out NOIs, and in no way deters the IRCC from sending out direct ITAs to profiles with sub-400 CRSes.

8. What if someone disagrees?
You have the right to disagree with me. But, let your disagreement be confined to your pessimistic mind. Don't let it out here, you aren't welcome. Don't forget the title of this thread "Ray of Hope", and be a Roman while in Rome.

PS: No offense to anyone for the above post, I've wagered 1500 CAD on mine receiving an ITA today, and I won't lose.

Last edited by a moderator:

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

It is about 8:00 AM Ottawa time, and the 63rd draw is in about 1.5 - 2 hours from now.

I ought to be sure, else my time machine would require dismantling and serious re-calibration.

4. Time machine?

Below 400, not sure this time but surely in days to come. It might dip to 405 this time.

It's crap talk, by some selfish few who received their ITA and consider themselves superior, more deserving, and other selfish crappy reasons. CRS cut-off is a myth, all of us with active & genuine profiles in the EE system will be invited sooner or later.

Doesn't make sense any longer. Canada is a federal country and the Provinces have the right to set any CRS cut-off to send out NOIs, and in no way deters the IRCC from sending out direct ITAs to profiles with sub-400 CRSes.

You have the right to disagree with us. But, let your disagreement be confined to your pessimistic minds. Don't let it out here, you aren't welcome. Don't forget the title of this thread "Ray of Hope", and be a Roman while in Rome.

PS: No offence to anyone, I've wagered 1500 CAD on mine receiving an ITA today, and I won't lose.

You gonna receive it tonight mate, no promises of course lol ;)

wnsheikh

May 5, 2017

4. Time machine?

You have the right to disagree with us. But, let your disagreement be confined to your pessimistic minds. Don't let it out here, you aren't welcome. Don't forget the title of this thread "Ray of Hope", and be a Roman while in Rome.

PS: No offence to anyone, I've wagered 1500 CAD on mine receiving an ITA today, and I won't lose.
Wow.. Received on 24th.. Bravo

Reactions: Boomshankar

tjsecondtry

May 11, 2017
I'm afraid someone might attach me the label of a "pessimist" (according to mejaz's excellent categorisation above) but I'll try to be more of a realist and say, as much as I would love to prove myself wrong, that there won't be a draw today, unfortunately... There have been two already and at max we may expect a third one but only in a week's time.
Being realistic is good. Much better to be pleasantly surprised than crushed with disappointment. Nothing wrong with hoping you are wrong, lol.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
I guess the number of Applicants as at 24/05/2017 are as follow:

601-1200 = 200
451-600 = 616
441-450 = 212
431-440 = 214
421-430 = 265
411-420 = 1889
401-410 = 4018

So total 3,385 applicants with scores 410 or more. Just my calculations based on average additions per day from last few draws.

We will know in the next 2-3 hours if there is a draw today or not.

M DEV

May 2, 2017
The nervous guy: Guys i'm nervous..

The Ontario PNP or Direct ITA Guy: Guyz I got NOI should I accept it or not..or wait till I get direct ITA..since score is dropping..

The Refresh Guy: Cmon Guyz.. Lets refresh the CIC website at every second

The prayer guy: God & CIC.. Plz hold the draw today.. I will give beer to everyone in this forum

The 'What Do You think Guys' Guy: Frndz.. What do you think about the next draw..when it will happen and what will be the CRS?

The 'Almost Kill the A**hole Guy' guy: How can you be so #%*@*&#.. Why are you @#&*%+$.. On what planet do you think it should be like that, you @#&*~%

The 'TimeZone confused' guy: Guys at what India/Alberta time draw happens?

The countdown guy:
4 hrs to go..yippee..

(one hour later)..

3 hours to go..yyyyyiiiiiiipppppeeeeee

(one more hour later)
2 hours to go guys.. ohlalalalala
You are just awesome man:p:p

Reactions: CooperStation22
X

xibalban

Being realistic is good. Much better to be pleasantly surprised than crushed with disappointment. Nothing wrong with hoping you are wrong, lol.
I beg you not to take it personally, but this reminds me of a friend of mine. He's a very cautious fellow, especially when it comes to drinking, revelry, etc. Doesn't take any chances. He lives by the principle of "better safe than sorry".
I, on the other hand, take life to be the most fragile entity that ever existed. A moment later, boom, and I'm dead!! We can sneeze to death, did you know that? Live life as if it's your last day, work passionately, drink recklessly, love selflessly and hope endlessly.

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I know. There is no reference to my claim as well, although i downloaded the video from youtube and i have that in my phone. Now i try to find it on youtube to share with you all, it is no where to be found. I would have been in Canada years before if only i didn't waste lots of my years after my first master's in Ireland. Although i have to admit, i did have time of my life during those wasted year in Ireland lol. I can still make it to Canada, but the days of glories will remain in the memory bank forever lol :)
There is right time for everything in life! No point in living life with "what ifs"! Look ahead and live life by being a good person! Everyone will get their chance!

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I beg you not to take it personally, but this reminds me of a friend of mine. He's a very cautious fellow, especially when it comes to drinking, revelry, etc. Doesn't take any chances. He lives by the principle of "better safe than sorry".
I, on the other hand, take life to be the most fragile entity that ever existed. A moment later, boom, and I'm dead!! We can sneeze to death, did you know that? Live life as if it's your last day, work passionately, drink recklessly, love selflessly and hope endlessly.
True! At this moment this life is everything we have! Don't waste it!