+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 63rd Draw

CooperStation22

May 14, 2017
The bored guy:
Writes about Types of guys in ray of hope thread :)

The 'Bro, we are from the same country, lets create our whatsapp group' Guy: no explanation needed.. :D

The 'This is what I think/you should do but let experts comment on this thing' guy: again no explanation needed
The # Guy: Put the hashtag in your comment..so that all people know that you use FB/Twitter/Instagram alot

The 'prediction with variance' guy: based on this and that.this is when the draw will happen with this much CRS..with +/- VARIANCE..

Reactions: abhishek_89

wnsheikh

May 5, 2017
CRS at 412.. fingers crossed ! I have proposed a girl and I might get brownie points if I get an ITA today..lol (sorry for being off topic) - fear of rejection at both levels

Reactions: andieangel

Abrockks

Aug 15, 2016
India
You have got ITA why do you want to come to OZ even if you get PR? Canada is way way better in all respects! I would not look back at OZ if I ever get Canadian PR.
To add to the above I love Justin Trudeau :)
Thanks for your advise, am definitely looking forward to Canada now without having any second thought, I wish you and everyone here waiting patiently gets their ITA soon. I wish you and everyone here Good Luck. We all are going to Canada this year..!!

Cheers.

Reactions: nilanjana

abhishek_89

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
Med's Done....
22-05-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-03-2018
I'm afraid you fail to account for the fact that the draw is going to be only next Wednesday!
I am afraid you failed to account the fact I used 'If' in my prediction.
I am only predicting the CRS cut offs if the draw happens on the above mentioned dates. I am not predicting the draw dates!

Tango_Mike

May 3, 2017
Uzbekistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-03-2017
I am afraid you failed to account the fact I used 'If' in my prediction.
I am only predicting the CRS cut offs if the draw happens on the above mentioned dates. I am not predicting the draw dates!
Ah, play of words! Never mind! I would love to be wrong on thinking a draw to be next week.

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Simply put, A draw is a must tonight, or this morning if in Canada. It makes more sense to have a draw on 24th and 31st because of the implementation of proposed changes on 6th June. Hence, draw after 31st May, draw on 14th June is in line to happen more than on 7th June. So my guess is draws on 24th and 31st for the greater good of low 400s'. Good day or night :)

Reactions: protoebin

nilanjana

Star Member
May 12, 2017
Australia
IELTS Request
03-12-2016
What is better in Canada compared to Oz? Climate is way better in Oz than in Canada.
#GenuinelyAsking
Numerous reasons. Below are just a few:
1. Justin Trudeau :)
2. Immigration laws
3. Unemployment rates (not the statistics but the hard fact... if you do not consider working odd jobs but jobs in your own field)
4. Living cost
5. Health care costs (private)
6. Education system
7. Climate (You cannot say OZ has a great climate without spending couple of winters in Melbourne and/or Tasmania). Obviously it is nowhere as cold as in most Canadian cities but the winters in Melbourne are wet and windy. It rains all the time in winter and is depressing. All of OZ is not the sunny beaches of Sydney!
8. Renting or Owning a house/apartment
9. Social Security Benefits
10. Friendliness/Mentality of people in general (People can be rude in big Australian cities)
11. Services: Most shops close at 5 pm in Australia, even malls! In Canada usually shops are open 24/7
12. Taxes: up to 45% in OZ
13. Roads in the inner suburbs of Sydney, and most areas in Adelaide, Darwin, Cairns. Melbourne is good in that respect
:) :)

Last edited:

fahadsheikh

Oct 30, 2016
DXB-AE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Simply put, A draw is a must tonight, or this morning if in Canada. It makes more sense to have a draw on 24th and 31st because of the implementation of proposed changes on 6th June. Hence, draw after 31st May, draw on 14th June is in line to happen more than on 7th June. So my guess is draws on 24th and 31st for the greater good of low 400s'. Good day or night :)
But, what if they don't decide to draw today.. take the usual time of 2 weeks and a draw on 31st. The rest of the situation will be same, right! The next one on 14th and June changes in place. I am one of those people who need back to back draws more than anyone else, but just making the point that, if a draw doesn't happen today, don't be devastated. This is to everyone.

However, I do agree with the point that if a draw is conducted today, the next consecutive draw on 31st again, will be highly anticipated.

Reactions: andieangel

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
But, what if they don't decide to draw today.. take the usual time of 2 weeks and a draw on 31st. The rest of the situation will be same, right! The next one on 14th and June changes in place. I am one of those people who need back to back draws more than anyone else, but just making the point that, if a draw doesn't happen today, don't be devastated. This is to everyone.

However, I do agree with the point that if a draw is conducted today, the next consecutive draw on 31st again, will be highly anticipated.
Sorry to burst your bubble guys (me sitting at 408 wanting a draw today more than ever) but it's highly unlikely that there will be 4 draws in May, just saying... Hoping to be really wrong here!

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

I am in the hunt for Canadian PR for more than 3 years now. I was very naive for most part. Since joining this forum, things have never been so clear. Hence, even if the draw does not happens tonight, it's not going to impact at all. So not going to be devastated at all.

I check a video on youtube from experts after November changes. They were three women, 2 interviewees were professional immigration layer. One of them boldly claimed that the current government wants to take the population of Canada to 100 million by the end of 2100. So now there are only 48-52 K applicants, approx, at the moment in the pool. So given that most of the things that lady predicted either came true and bettered her prediction, for example, she claimed, CRS will settle between 425-430 and now here we are at 415. You can expect better days ahead for guys like us, you know what i mean, below 400, although 15 points incoming in couple of weeks time :)

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
I am pretty sure, there will be a draw today :p (just an anticipation and a want, though)

Reactions: Boomshankar