+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 63rd Draw

bhaveshsolanki

Jan 24, 2017
I stand at same position as rawleen.. 408 crs score.. no Noi from Ontario. Noc 2173..
I will go and meet my consultancy today and tell her to re-create.

Damn some consultancies are pain.. :(

It was good had I done it myself :(

Its not that tuff though.

bhaveshsolanki

Jan 24, 2017
Mine is at 408 but I doubt to crs to come below 415. The latest19 May figure shows people with 271 with 411 to 414. But there would be new profiles created. And it would be a lot. Also if there would be a draw it would be on 31st May or probably it wont be as 2 draws are already done.

Still hoping for positive result. Fingers crossed.

funter28

May 20, 2015
I stand at same position as rawleen.. 408 crs score.. no Noi from Ontario. Noc 2173..
I will go and meet my consultancy today and tell her to re-create.

Damn some consultancies are pain.. :(

It was good had I done it myself :(

Its not that tuff though.
It's piece of cake...ypu are wasting your time and money on consultant.

Live life

May 6, 2017
It's piece of cake...ypu are wasting your time and money on consultant.
Can someone please advise if we become ineligible for express entry draws once OINP application is submitted. Meaning that you cannot receive an ITA from cic as Long as your OINP application under processing.

monavy

Aug 20, 2013
Mine is at 408 but I doubt to crs to come below 415. The latest19 May figure shows people with 271 with 411 to 414. But there would be new profiles created. And it would be a lot. Also if there would be a draw it would be on 31st May or probably it wont be as 2 draws are already done.

Still hoping for positive result. Fingers crossed.
Where did you get the latest May 19 pool statistics from?

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Can someone please advise if we become ineligible for express entry draws once OINP application is submitted. Meaning that you cannot receive an ITA from cic as Long as your OINP application under processing.
No. You will not become ineligible for ITA after submission of application. Nomination only adds 600 points to your profile all other process for ITA remain same.

Live life

May 6, 2017
If the
No. You will not become ineligible for ITA after submission of application. Nomination only adds 600 points to your profile all other process for ITA remain same.
If the crs fall while my OINP application is still under processing, I can still receive an ITA from cic?

haiderm

May 10, 2017
Greeting,
I received ITA without claiming my wife education points. However, i have initiated the ECA already. Should I go ahead and cancel the ECA to save some money.

Thanks

royalsting

Sep 14, 2011
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Pending
IELTS Request
8 Bands
Interview........
Nope!
Greeting,
I received ITA without claiming my wife education points. However, i have initiated the ECA already. Should I go ahead and cancel the ECA to save some money.

Thanks
Spouse's ECA only adds extra points, in your case you've already received ITA hence no need to go for her ECA. If you haven't paid already or if they refund, go ahead with cancellation.

M DEV

May 2, 2017
Ontario is sending NOI to people who created their profile after may 5th. If you are looking for a NOI i suggest you to recreate your profile ASAP. You will most probably receive NOI next week.

All the best!!
Yes he is absolutely right... Because same happened with me. i entered the pool in 2015..And recreated the same n i got t
You will get ITA in the next draw
Have u accepted the noi...