+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 63rd Draw

himcool

May 20, 2017
I have a question: I stand at 414 points and have NOI from Ontario which is valid till August. I have created One-Key Profile but haven't made any payment yet. Will I get ITA directly from IRCC if in the next draw it goes to my threshold? or my chances to get ITA directly are lost because I made One-key Profile?

Reactions: M DEV

nilanjana

Star Member
May 12, 2017
Australia
IELTS Request
03-12-2016
I have a question: I stand at 414 points and have NOI from Ontario which is valid till August. I have created One-Key Profile but haven't made any payment yet. Will I get ITA directly from IRCC if in the next draw it goes to my threshold? or my chances to get ITA directly are lost because I made One-key Profile?
you will get ita if it reaches 414 or lower. getting ita has nothing to do with creation of one-key profile. all the best!

Reactions: M DEV

EhhCanada

Star Member
Mar 20, 2017
I have completed the profile and go the jobvite registration link and registered in it then got a confirmation from CIC that I am in the pool.
so my question is do I need to complete my job seeker profile or just registering into jobbank is enough?

wish786

May 19, 2016
I am in the same boat..got NOI in feb,created one-key account n didnt pay fee..decided to wait for direct ITA.. same 414 CRS..hopefully we will get through it..dont worry

Ascent

May 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How can u say so surely on 24th may buddy ??? Is there going to be a draw likely on 24th may ???? :)
Nopes I am not sure, but as this is RAY Of HOPE prediction, so I only input mine. Nothing is sure in the "GAME OF ITA's" :rolleyes:;)

himcool

May 20, 2017
My Prediction for the next draw:

May 24th - 407
May 31st - 415 (hoping it will be 412)
June 6th - 423

islammaidul

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2016
AOR Received.
07-08-2017
My Prediction (wish) for the next draws:

May 24th - 408
May 31st - 403
June 7th - 398

God, please be with us.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Thanks for the clarification. Have u checked this somewhere as some guys in forum think otherwise
EE profile is the official CIC application (after ITA) that decides your PR request, and follows its own route. However, nomination from provinces increases your scores by 600 points which means you will definitely be selected in next round. If meanwhile scores decreases below or equal to your score then you will get ITA regardless of your nomination status.

The only rule that you maybe confusing with is in regards with Two Nominations. If you have accepted or there is any pending nomination then you cannot accept other provinces nominations neither they will be able to send it to your profile.

I hope it will clear your doubts.

Last edited: