+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 62nd Draw

Xtreme Innovations

Star Member
May 3, 2017
Alberta Semi Skilled said:
Another unlucky thing for me is that l got married in March so my points decresed from 452 to 422 as my spouse can't get any experience letter or anything else lol
Hello, you are not unlucky- it simply the way express entry works... I was in the same shoes too some months ago, today I am happy we were patient. From the trend of things the points will definitely come down beyond 422. persons who applied without their spouses before the points dropped are now regretting because it takes a lot longer to sponsor them, I have a friend who has gone through this and it is not pleasant. Besides remember that you would have to show proof of funds and do medicals for both of you even if you spouse is not accompanying you. I would recommend you wait one or more draw before making that decision to apply without your spouse...

Xtreme Innovations

Star Member
May 3, 2017
Dodozin said:
But if you're married, you have to apply with your spouse... no?

......remember that you would have to show proof of funds and do medicals for both of you even if you spouse is not accompanying you. I would recommend you wait one or more draw before making that decision to apply without your spouse...

_Harry_

Sep 29, 2016
OINP mentioned that it will be accepting candidates from EE pool on weekly basis.

1. Any idea on which day usually they pick the candidates or is it randomly on weekly basis?

2. Do CIC or OINP work on weekends (Sat/Sun)? What is the best day to remove the profile and re-create a new one?

Xtreme Innovations

Star Member
May 3, 2017
Wandering Mind said:
You're feeling unlucky because you got married?! ;D Ha ha ha. I sincerely hope your spouse isn't reading this :p
I hope so too..it is rather unfortunate that the way CRS is calculated, I ma not sure its intentional but its really challenging that people have to make very hard choices to get points...at times that means leaving their family behind,

_Harry_

Sep 29, 2016
Question on EE profile:

What will be entered in the "Complete/full academic years" of the education history?

Will it be 3-4 years for the Bachelor Degree or will it be 16 years of total education?

vimmy91

Star Member
Apr 27, 2017
India
Can anybody please tell me.. how much time a new EE profile takes to get activated after JOB bank registration..??

Also, do i need to keep with me the initial messages i get into new profile.?? which contain (pdf files having EE profile number, job seeker code etc.)
these pdf files are blank(when i open them offline), i tried to save them so many times with different ways, but all in vain ???

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
_Harry_ said:
Question on EE profile:

What will be entered in the "Complete/full academic years" of the education history?

Will it be 3-4 years for the Bachelor Degree or will it be 16 years of total education?
What I read was if I am not mistaken, that dates should be as per your transcript. If you click ? Next to it you will see guidance about that. I hope this will help.

_Harry_

Sep 29, 2016
vimmy91 said:
Can anybody please tell me.. how much time a new EE profile takes to get activated after JOB bank registration..??

Also, do i need to keep with me the initial messages i get into new profile.?? which contain (pdf files having EE profile number, job seeker code etc.)
these pdf files are blank(when i open them offline), i tried to save them so many times with different ways, but all in vain ???
It takes 24 hrs to get the profile active.
And you don't need those PDF. Moreover, when you click on the "New Message" the PDFs are auto downloaded in your computer's "Download" section.
If you open them, they are never blank.

vimmy91

Star Member
Apr 27, 2017
India
_Harry_ said:
It takes 24 hrs to get the profile active.
And you don't need those PDF. Moreover, when you click on the "New Message" the PDFs are auto downloaded in your computer's "Download" section.
If you open them, they are never blank.
That's the strange part. when i open them from where i saved they are totally blank.
However when i open them from profile, they display the data. (there must be something wrong with my system)

Anyway, thanks for the reply !!

bhutanirohit

Apr 22, 2017
I have recreated my profile with 413 and withdrawn my old profile and done all sanity things for Job bank. Will I get NOI from OINP now.

I am confused why my earlier profile with same score (CRS 413) and creation date of 23rd April did got NOI from OINP.

Can anyone help me to understand this mystery or anyone else with 400+ score and have not received the NOI for OINP...??

mvmt

Jan 29, 2015
karthik2479 said:
You can do it but you have to declare your marital status and indicate spouse will not come with you to Canada on the same PR application. Failure to do will amount to misepresentation. Another point - there will be a question asked post ITA as to why is your spouse not accompanying you. Plus once you get PR and apply for your spouse to join along, it is along wait (1 to 2 years). Keep all this in mind.
Thank you karthik2479! Too much to consider, I think I'll wait to see what the coming draws will bring to make a decision.

Wishing everyone in the pool the best of luck, let's keep spreading the Ray of Hope!!!

Cheers!!

_Harry_

Sep 29, 2016
bhutanirohit said:
I have recreated my profile with 413 and withdrawn my old profile and done all sanity things for Job bank. Will I get NOI from OINP now.

I am confused why my earlier profile with same score (CRS 413) and creation date of 23rd April did got NOI from OINP.

Can anyone help me to understand this mystery or anyone else with 400+ score and have not received the NOI for OINP...??
OINP update was sent on 5th May..It's 2 weeks after you created your profile. Perhaps that is the reason. I created mine on April 26th and I have CRS of 419..even I didn't get OINP.

I have re-created my profile today and it will get activated tomorrow..hoping for the best this time.

2310VISHAL

May 2, 2017
Hello my points are 411 with one year of experience, in just wondering do i have to add my current work experience too? Because its only 3 months and they are not gonna reward my any points for that regardless. Any help will be much appreciated.
Thank you.

funter28

May 20, 2015
When u created new profile, whats your older one was showing? I mean the status. For me it is showing sumbitted not updated. Is it fine to have such status? Does it mean the older one is no more activated?
Thanks