Raorulz

Star Member
Mar 16, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raorulz said:
Hi everyone

Kindly help

If I'm a practicing lawyer registered with the delhi bar council and having a chamber allotted in delhi.

How to secure my experience points if my ITR doesn't show any income from profession.

I can get letters from bar council and bar associations of delhi that I'm a practicing lawyer.
opinions and suggestions solicited.

X

xibalban

Two quick common questions:

• If you receive a PNP nomination, how many days can you stall it without accepting a.k.a. wait for the CRS to drop maybe?
  • If you receive ITA (due to CRS drop) after you accepted the PNP (under process), can you accept and continue with plain EE ITA only, and just forget about the PNP?

gill367

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Punjab
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CHD
NOC Code......
xibalban said:

• If you receive a PNP nomination, how many days can you stall it without accepting a.k.a. wait for the CRS to drop maybe?
  • If you receive ITA (due to CRS drop) after you accepted the PNP (under process), can you accept and continue with plain EE ITA only, and just forget about the PNP?
6 months time for OINP noi

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Raorulz said:
opinions and suggestions solicited.
If you are self employed then you can get a letter from your client that states the services provided to them and the payment you got for those services. ITR in any case will be supporting Document.

That's what I think maybe someone from same field will be better to guide you in this regards.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
xibalban said:

1) You will have 6 months to accept or reject PNP

2) Yes you can choose to go with Direct approach and withdraw PNP, but any payment paid will not be refunded. So loosing $1,500 for no reason.

X

xibalban

gill367 said:
6 months time for OINP noi
BillHyatt said:
1) You will have 6 months to accept or reject PNP

2) Yes you can choose to go with Direct approach and withdraw PNP, but any payment paid will not be refunded. So loosing $1,500 for no reason.
Thanks for those useful info!!

omarkhan

Oct 12, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
About to resubmit my profile to be able to receive NOI. I wonder however, if OINP selection is based upon certain occupations that are in demand, or is it simply according to CRS score?

cooperstation

Oct 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
omarkhan said:
About to resubmit my profile to be able to receive NOI. I wonder however, if OINP selection is based upon certain occupations that are in demand, or is it simply according to CRS score?
No occupation list like Nova Scotia.. Purely on the basis of CRS and HCP Stream Minimum Criteria..

omarkhan

Oct 12, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
cooperstation said:
No occupation list like Nova Scotia.. Purely on the basis of CRS and HCP Stream Minimum Criteria..
Thanks. :)

cooperstation

Oct 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guyz,

I have recreated EE profile and have updated EE profile number and job seeker validation code in my job profile.. it was successful however the same is not getting reflected in my EE profile and still getting the message 'We are processing your job bank registration'.

I have deactivated and reactivated job bank account as well.

Any help would be appreciated.

uppperkut

Jan 28, 2017
Somewhere in ON
cooperstation said:
Guyz,

I have recreated EE profile and have updated EE profile number and job seeker validation code in my job profile.. it was successful however the same is not getting reflected in my EE profile and still getting the message 'We are processing your job bank registration'.

I have deactivated and reactivated job bank account as well.

Any help would be appreciated.
Gets picked up after a little while. You have enough time until the next draw for it to be reflected.

gurpreet.ts

May 6, 2017
Toronto
My prediction - The next draw is going to be on 10th May and the CRS would be 415. Invites would be sent out to around 3700 odd applicants.

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
gurpreet.ts said:
My prediction - The next draw is going to be on 10th May and the CRS would be 415. Invites would be sent out to around 3700 odd applicants.
If it happens on May 10th crs cut off will be 413.

bhargav57

Apr 19, 2017
Hello people,
Few days ago I created my EE profile two time but I showed less fund so I was ineligible then some one from 61 th raw helped me and suggested to show more then 18k fund. So my question is while creating EE profile it asks whether you have applied before or not?
What should I select because of two time ineligible profile?
Many thanks in advance

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
bhargav57 said:
Hello people,
Few days ago I created my EE profile two time but I showed less fund so I was ineligible then some one from 61 th raw helped me and suggested to show more then 18k fund. So my question is while creating EE profile it asks whether you have applied before or not?
What should I select because of two time ineligible profile?
Many thanks in advance
Select No.