+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 62nd Draw

tjsecondtry

May 11, 2017
You Have 2 more points than I'm, so be happy, one day the Sun will shine on our streets as well. Good luck to everyone for tomorrow if that happens, my guess is CRS 410 )))
It will happen, either by the points coming down or gettings 7s in French or going to grad school in Toronto or getting a job or starting a business. Not gonna be discouraged.

Reactions: pessacanada

fmh

Jul 10, 2016
Oh! I didn't think this was possible!

So basically it means they send out (roughly) 4000 NOIs when their quota is 2500 and then the first 2500 who respond are processed and the less are left high and dry?!

This is scary :(
I am not sure about it. That's why I came here to ask if anyone can confirm or deny this. The previous threads in this post had NOI being issued to them left, right and center.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
I am not sure about it. That's why I came here to ask if anyone can confirm or deny this. The previous threads in this post had NOI being issued to them left, right and center.
This requires some research. I'm going to ask around and let you know. Thanks for bringing up this subject.

fmh

Jul 10, 2016
This requires some research. I'm going to ask around and let you know. Thanks for bringing up this subject.
Ok guys I just dug some info on OINP. It was on their website FAQs.
'
Please note that applications to the OINP are processed on a first come, first served basis. Processing is taking longer than usual due a large number of applications in the program’s inventory. The OINP appreciates your patience as we work diligently to process the high volume of applications received.' :(

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
I paid way ahead too before I sent my documents so I don't understand the delay but honestly it's just been 10 business days. I never thought it'd take longer that this.
They say they take 20 business days in most cases, and that's exactly how much they took to do my evaluation a couple months ago.
So, rest easy my friend, you're half way there for the ECA.

bluejayzzzzz

May 16, 2017
My score is 414. The cut off is not likely to be dropped to my score tomorrow :(

Hopefully next next draw? But my PGWP is going to be expired at the end of July :p

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
I've seen in the OINP forum that someone got their nomination today also, and that they only took one month after receiving his documents to do it. They seem to be working at the speed of light. Maybe they really don't want the scores to go down.
My guess is that we'll see something simmilar to last time, where they gave the score distribution before may 11th (when people started receiving the OINP nominations) and then, on the draft, we won't be able to see clearly why more than 1,400 ITAs fall above our estimations.