Chiragappa

Jan 14, 2016
Ahmedabad, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys and girls no nee to panic. Crs score will certainly get lower and lower on a regular basis an only time it would go up in a particular draw is when lots of PNP's are issued. Everyone aroud 375 should have a hope to get through in 6 months and crs would drop to 400 in july. A month after the new changes shall take place. Secondly I am wondering how long would have been last 3-4 weeks for the guys and girls sitting at 413-414 points.

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Alright sir..you are in too.
But let's keep it low profile and don't tell anyone, totally hush hush!
And for the love of God, don't post it in the forum..otherwise everybody will be wanting this treat from me..;)
hahaha, don't worry :D

karank

Star Member
Mar 8, 2017
Anyone who gave IELTS in USA notice that the results page does not have April 29th as an option ? Apr 29th results should be out tomorrow but for some reason May 4th is showing up.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Hi, anyone received OINP this week? The website says the province will send out NOIs weekly but I haven't heard of anyone getting NOI after May 5.

binux14

May 11, 2017
Hi everyone, newbie here!
I'm standing at CRS 417 and hoping there is a draw today!
What time do CIC usually reveal the minimum score for the new draw? I have read that is around 10:00 AM Toronto time, if that is correct in 30 minutes we will know for sure...

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Hi everyone, newbie here!
I'm standing at CRS 417 and hoping there is a draw today!
What time do CIC usually reveal the minimum score for the new draw? I have read that is around 10:00 AM Toronto time, if that is correct in 30 minutes we will know for sure...
I don't know about other people but I keep refreshing the following page every 30 seconds as soon as I wake up until I go to bed every Wednesday, Thursday and Friday ;)

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/rounds.asp

Good luck.

Weststarr

Star Member
Sep 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, anyone received OINP this week? The website says the province will send out NOIs weekly but I haven't heard of anyone getting NOI after May 5.
"Prospective applicants are encouraged to create a new profile in the Express Entry (EE) system to make it easier for Ontario to identify their profile during its search of the federal government’s Express Entry pool"

Have u recreated your profile ?

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
"Prospective applicants are encouraged to create a new profile in the Express Entry (EE) system to make it easier for Ontario to identify their profile during its search of the federal government’s Express Entry pool"

Have u recreated your profile ?
Yes, I did on Tuesday this week.