Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Alright people.. it is time for a time goddamn out! Since last week I am seeing so many negative comments by "EXPERTS", saying that CRS is never going to fall below 415 or 400. I have received few private messages from people, sitting above 400 feeling devasted by such comments as they are letting their hope go.
This thread is "Ray of Hope", remember? I am not being idealistic here... truth be told, I have a realistic approach but it looks like everyone is avoiding to see the bigger picture.

I am just considering FSW here and taking it as a whole (not considering 2.1 shite) since other streams will also eventually be included in the pool and will receive ITA or are already in the pool waiting for their turn just like us.

Till the 61st draw, a total of 39,789 ITAs is issued. 73,000 - 39,789 = 33,911 ITAs to be issued (at least). So what on earth for most of you, if not all are so disappointed and feeling low to the ground. The number of people in the pool is decreasing gradually. New one's joining in doesn't matter as long as total number keeps on falling.

Secondly, those who are worried about the June changes, I am saying it all again, People with siblings and above 400 will most probably will already be through before the changes come into effect, however, even if they are there or join in later, they will fall at 415 and will be out in very next draw. Similarly, people below 400 receiving additional points will fall in early 400 (less than 410) and will be out in the next couple of draws (only if there is an abundant amount i.e. 6K or so candidates, otherwise just one draw is enough to handle them). The number of ITAs issued each draw, is pretty obvious, will remain high for the rest of the year (circling around 3.2-3.5K ITAs per draw)

The situation is pretty cool and in very good shape, why you all are so worried? Losing points because of age, also doesn't matter. The most you can lose is 5 points and then you can stay there for another year, meanwhile, it is pretty clear to me, you will be through anyway before your next birthday. Cheer up goddamnit!
Thanks for big letters and logical voice! Was saying and thinking the same but people seem to think it's over for them don't know why is that!

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
I know the experts have already said that there's not going to be a draw this week, but it's not going to keep me from refreshing the CIC page every 30 seconds.

Good luck guys and gals. Hope to see (atleast some of) you in Canada some day.

Dockrrish

Jun 20, 2016
Guys I can see the test date in ielts results section but it's showing as no result..wa cud b the reason? And how many digits is the candidate number?

_Harry_

Sep 29, 2016
The number of ITAs issued each draw, is pretty obvious, will remain high for the rest of the year (circling around 3.2-3.5K ITAs per draw)
Are we sure this is gonna keep like this? Because I doubt it.
How many months are remaining for this year? Will it be calendar year or financial year?

If we consider calendar months then:
Considering that we have around 36k ITA remaining then from May to Dec = 8 months = 16 draws (Avg 2 draws per month)
Now 36k/16 = 2.25k
Considering some of the rejection of ITA.
This will turn out to be 2.5k ITA per draw for the rest of year.

With more college fresh outs coming in June and later months with CRS 450+, I don't see any immediate drop the cut off..not till atleast Sep/Oct.

If however we consider financial year then I suppose Sep is the last month in Canada.
In that case:
Considering that we have around 36k ITA remaining then from May to Dec = 5 months = 10 draws (Avg 2 draws per month)
Now 36k/10 = 3.6k
This will turn out to be 3.9k ITA per draw till September.

This might give some drop in the cut off despite inflow of the fresh graduates.

Thoughts are welcome on this theory..

qgon123

Feb 12, 2017
Are we sure this is gonna keep like this? Because I doubt it.
How many months are remaining for this year? Will it be calendar year or financial year?

If we consider calendar months then:
Considering that we have around 36k ITA remaining then from May to Dec = 8 months = 16 draws (Avg 2 draws per month)
Now 36k/16 = 2.25k
This will turn out to be 2.5k ITA per draw for the rest of year.

With more college fresh outs coming in June and later months with CRS 450+, I don't see any immediate drop the cut off..not till atleast Sep/Oct.

If however we consider financial year then I suppose Sep is the last month in Canada.
In that case:
Considering that we have around 36k ITA remaining then from May to Dec = 5 months = 10 draws (Avg 2 draws per month)
Now 36k/10 = 3.6k
This will turn out to be 3.9k ITA per draw till September.

This might give some drop in the cut off despite inflow of the fresh graduates.

Thoughts are welcome on this theory..
Harry! believe me, it's your fear of not getting selected for ITA which makes you draw assumptions like that. Don't you worry my brother, you are going to get ITA this month.

Reactions: andieangel