+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope 61st draw

seraerif

May 4, 2017
baljinder.singhg@gmail.co said:
Still awaiting, how do you get notified mail or myCIC or both? which one is earlier?
does logging technical error ticket help?
Thanks for asking. I am wondering the same thing.

skap27

Star Member
Apr 21, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
seraerif said:
Thanks for asking. I am wondering the same thing.
wondering and waiting for the same thing.

zhaff2004

Star Member
Mar 9, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
skap27 said:
wondering and waiting for the same thing.
Takes up to 24 hours, I'm also waiting, but don't log a ticket, this is normal.

You'll get a notice both in your CIC folder and email. It should show up in your folder before you get the email, but that isn't a guarantee.

Feb 28, 2017
what is heard and red is that sooner you will have ITA your "check status and messages" blue button will change to "accept or decline"
mine is still showing submitted->read->"check status and messages"

how others?

Ammar30

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Dear All,
I want to congratulate all of you who have recieved ITA today...for sure its a moment of rejoice and satisfaction, as it takes big leaps forward towards your destination....
However, i just want to share my experience here for your information....
I recieved ITA on Januray 4, 2017 as my score is 474. I submitted my complete application on 23rd Feb, and my status was medicals passed on 7th april. However, i got to know that i missed mine and wife's pcc from where we get educated, so i raised a CSE ON 10TH April, telling them that our PCC is underway. Then i submitted PCCs on 20th april using CSE. however, i got my application cancelled on 28th April because of incomplete PCCs. Apparently, my PCCs hadnt reached them in time. Today i have again got ITA as i created my profile again. But it has taken me 3 months back from where i started. My batch mates have started getting their PPRs and some are about to get by May or June. So my advice to all of you is that be careful while filling your application. These days CIC has alot of load so even if there is some minor information is missing, they simply reject the application. I wish all of you best of luck in your journey.

skap27

Star Member
Apr 21, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ammar30 said:
Dear All,
I want to congratulate all of you who have recieved ITA today...for sure its a moment of rejoice and satisfaction, as it takes big leaps forward towards your destination....
I recieved ITA on Januray 4, 2017 as my score is 474. I submitted my complete application on 23rd Feb, and my status was medicals passed on 7th april. However, i got to know that i missed mine and wife's pcc from where we get educated, so i raised a CSE ON 10TH April, telling them that our PCC is underway. Then i submitted PCCs on 20th april using CSE. however, i got my application cancelled on 28th April because of incomplete PCCs. Apparently, my PCCs hadnt reached them in time. Today i have again got ITA as i created my profile again. But it has taken me 3 months back from where i started. My batch mates have started getting their PPRs and some are about to get by May or June. So my advice to all of you is that be careful while filling your application. These days CIC has alot of load so even if there is some minor information is missing, they simply reject the application. I wish all of you best of luck in your journey.
Congrats! and thanks for sharing the valuable info. PCC should be one for each country or each city in a country where u have dwelled or educated from as well ?

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Ammar30 said:
Dear All,
Hey man I admire your persistence.

BE CAREFUL people, it can happen to anyone because PC has different requirement for every country. http://www.cic.gc.ca/English/information/security/police-cert/index.asp

Rules are rules and they are strict. Be careful and read, ask and doublecheck everything. This takes time, money and nerves so be healthy and help those who are asking for advice. A stupid mistake can take you at the beginning, CIC has a lot to process now and it looks like they dont have time for excuses.

joanatsf2014

Apr 8, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-07-2017
Med's Done....
25-05-2017
got mine too CRS 457

Fingerprints received by FBI on April 27th.

Ammar30

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
astralsource said:
Hey man I admire your persistence.

BE CAREFUL people, it can happen to anyone because PC has different requirement for every country. http://www.cic.gc.ca/English/information/security/police-cert/index.asp

Rules are rules and they are strict. Be careful and read, ask and doublecheck everything. This takes time, money and nerves so be healthy and help those who are asking for advice. A stupid mistake can take you at the beginning, CIC has a lot to process now and it looks like they dont have time for excuses.
I second this ! Different countries have their own requirements and cic needs different stuff wrt countries. PCC should be since the age of 18 and from wherever you have lived for more than six months...take it from every city to be on the safe side. I have seen cases on which cic asks for pcc while keeping application going...or it can ve like my case when app got cancelled.

Apr 20, 2017
baljinder.singhg@gmail.co said:
what is heard and red is that sooner you will have ITA your "check status and messages" blue button will change to "accept or decline"
mine is still showing submitted->read->"check status and messages"

how others?
Once ITA is received, the submitted profile will be freezed and a new applicaion will appear on the page.

rmonroe

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ammar30 said:
Dear All,

I had the exact issue. I got my application cancelled due to a missing PCC, just because of a misunderstanding,I did not provide my wife's PCC from 2004, UAE. Now I reapplied , hope I get the pcc done soon and the ITA today. I have 457 points but i created 1 day ago my profile.

Cheers..