+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope 61st draw

cracked

Star Member
Oct 4, 2015
zhaff2004 said:
This is fantastic news, I just completed my medical yesterday, it's my second time doing this and last time I got right to the end before getting asked to apply again. If anyone wants any help or information about the application or it's processes, don't hesitate to let me know!

Good luck to everyone who has received an ITA and to the rest, keep at it, your time will come!!
Why did you get asked to apply again?? Worried now...

Tara

Star Member
Jan 15, 2009
Shoot, too much excitement... I hope there is a way to get it back by contacting CIC.

Surprised that you are not asked for confirmation of such an important operation. Even email systems ask you if you are sure to delete the message.

cracked said:
Me too! But I accidentaly clicked on "decline" button :(

Apr 20, 2017
Tara said:
Shoot, too much excitement... I hope there is a way to get it back by contacting CIC.

Surprised that you are not asked for confirmation of such an important operation. Even email systems ask you if you are sure to delete the message.
This is my second invitation...I declined earlier due to some incorrect information, at the time I declined it asked me if I am sure to decline the invite however it was after 20 days of invite.

Tara

Star Member
Jan 15, 2009
Yeah that make sense, confirmation of action before completing it.

On a side note, Did CIC messed up information in your earlier invite?

rai.gaurav2387 said:
This is my second invitation...I declined earlier due to some incorrect information, at the time I declined it asked me if I am sure to decline the invite however it was after 20 days of invite.

skap27

Star Member
Apr 21, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
does it take a while before the invitation is received in profile?

skap27

Star Member
Apr 21, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
is invite going to pop up in the somewhere in the profile? where can we see it ?