NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
karenn1617 said:
I know we all are in frustration but feeling like to share this with you all so as to have some PEACE moment - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dS7kHSSZm6s

Guys, the song also got English subtitles.

Good Luck Guys ~ hope in another 30 minutes, we all got bigger smiles on our face.
:) :)

_Harry_

Sep 29, 2016
cracked said:
Also, they have done a lot of draws, they have their hands full processing. And the points are too low, they will wait for them to go up
This could be quite right now I think about it.
But then, we have 5 wed in May..why can't we have draw on odd weeks? like 1-3-5

Plus they have quota to fill up as well..300k this year..this gives me some hope too..

Jevaughn_j

Apr 26, 2017
triptishergill said:
Whats the general time of new draw?Its so hard to keep an eye without knowing its actual timing

In all honesty there ought to be more structure and certainty with which these draws are conducted. The level of anxiety and emotional frustration inflicted upon candidates by simply not knowing when and at what time a draw will take place is truly inhumane! Sitting around my computer constantly refreshing a page after not being able to sleep the night before in the possibility of a chance there there will be a draw today is just too much to bare.

Hopefully we may know within the next hour, last draw took was communicated at around 11 or so Ottawa time.

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
cracked said:
Also, they have done a lot of draws, they have their hands full processing. And the points are too low, they will wait for them to go up
You are wrong.

h1b2pr

Mar 22, 2017
_Harry_ said:
Just wondering..The last draw was on Apr 19 but the pool data CIC website showing is of Apr 13.
Does it mean that in case today we see draw, the pool data will be showed till Apr 27-28?

What about the folks that entered the pool in the week of draw..why aren't they showed?
If I understand correctly, the moment you submit your profile, you are considered one in the pool no matter how many were there in the pool at earlier draw. I'm not in the pool yet. But that's what my understanding is. Others may correct it, if I'm wrong.

Ankur25

Nov 12, 2014
I am very much confused about selection of province for express entry profile. Our cumulative CRS score is 430.
My wife (primary applicant) is having 5 years of experience in India as software quality analyst(Bachelor's of technology, computer science) and my self QA/QC engineer having 7 years of experience (Bachelor's of technology, mechanical engineering)
Regarding selection of province, I want to know which province suits best for me to get good JOB in canada considering profiles of both of us. I am considering Ontario, Alberta and British Columbia as primary options for both of us followed by Saskatchewan, Nova scotia, prince albert and manitoba.

Please guide me.

triptishergill

Star Member
May 2, 2017
Jevaughn_j said:
In all honesty there ought to be more structure and certainty with which these draws are conducted. The level of anxiety and emotional frustration inflicted upon candidates by simply not knowing when and at what time a draw will take place is truly inhumane! Sitting around my computer constantly refreshing a page after not being able to sleep the night before in the possibility of a chance there there will be a draw today is just too much to bare.

Hopefully we may know within the next hour, last draw took was communicated at around 11 or so Ottawa time.
Anyways

Seriously,they should atleast tell 1 day before having an actual draw Anyways, I hope it will be worth it for all of us.

Jevaughn_j

Apr 26, 2017
cracked said:
Most of the functions of the vetting process have been automated, I assume once a flag is raised or a random selection for quality control purposes takes place CIC officer reviews and makes final decision on whether to reject or request additional info. I also find that, it will take most applicants awhile to get certain documents like passed medical and pcc esp from other countries apart from home country they lived i, this will drastically reduce from the last few draws the amount of applicants who would be at the stage where as described above an actual cic officer would now need to review. That being said I'm fairly confident systems are in place to process and appropriately handle the amount of applications for which itas have been sent

karenn1617

May 29, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Ankur25 said:
I am very much confused about selection of province for express entry profile. Our cumulative CRS score is 430.
My wife (primary applicant) is having 5 years of experience in India as software quality analyst(Bachelor's of technology, computer science) and my self QA/QC engineer having 7 years of experience (Bachelor's of technology, mechanical engineering)
Regarding selection of province, I want to know which province suits best for me to get good JOB in canada considering profiles of both of us. I am considering Ontario, Alberta and British Columbia as primary options for both of us followed by Saskatchewan, Nova scotia, prince albert and manitoba.

Please guide me.
Best is to select ALL OF THEM.

Reason because if you got an invite and further got the PR, you are very much free to relocate or move to any of the province you like.

rocky789

Star Member
Feb 17, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
ITA Received 04 May
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
I am also waiting just like the rest of you. Isn't it fun. Lets take it lightly. If not today then maybe on 10th of on 17th. Enjoy the thread.

5 wednesdays
at least 2 draws

Probability of draw on each wednesday is 0.4 which gives us 2 draws after exactly 5 weeks (0.4*5 = 2). So on first wednesday the probability is 0.4 which is not even a full complete 1 drawww LOL. MATHS rulessss. Lets hope for the 10th when the probability will be 0.8 yo. ;)

omarkhan

Oct 12, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
triptishergill said:
Anyways

Seriously,they should atleast tell 1 day before having an actual draw Anyways, I hope it will be worth it for all of us.
They love that element of surprise.