+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope 61st draw

h1b2pr

Mar 22, 2017
Ankur25 said:
I am very much confused about selection of province for express entry profile. Our cumulative CRS score is 430.
My wife (primary applicant) is having 5 years of experience in India as software quality analyst(Bachelor's of technology, computer science) and my self QA/QC engineer having 7 years of experience (Bachelor's of technology, mechanical engineering)
Regarding selection of province, I want to know which province suits best for me to get good JOB in canada considering profiles of both of us. I am considering Ontario, Alberta and British Columbia as primary options for both of us followed by Saskatchewan, Nova scotia, prince albert and manitoba.

Please guide me.
Searching a popular jobs site with location and skills will yield the result of available jobs. Cities that lists highest will have good prospects. At least that's what my experience has been in the US.

Northstar88

Star Member
Nov 30, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jevaughn_j said:
Most of the functions of the vetting process have been automated, I assume once a flag is raised or a random selection for quality control purposes takes place CIC officer reviews and makes final decision on whether to reject or request additional info. I also find that, it will take most applicants awhile to get certain documents like passed medical and pcc esp from other countries apart from home country they lived i, this will drastically reduce from the last few draws the amount of applicants who would be at the stage where as described above an actual cic officer would now need to review. That being said I'm fairly confident systems are in place to process and appropriately handle the amount of applications for which itas have been sent

well said

onkarsharan

Apr 21, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-07-2017
Doc's Request.
30-07-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
22-07-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Done....
09-05-2017
Passport Req..
31-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2017
LANDED..........
01-05.2018
I just got a text from my consultant that today there won't be any draw- it may be on this Friday Or 10th !

He has a close aide in CIC.

I hope he is wrong.

karthik2479

Apr 19, 2017
AlliBatista said:
We still have at least 3 hours of waiting, There were draws on 5pm UTC before.
So if I see the last draw text, it says Foreign nationals who, on April 19, 2017, at 12:23:45 UTC, have been assigned a total of 415 points or more

Current time is 2:15 PM UTC - which means if they update the website with the draw results later, the draw may have already happened unless they will take the cutoff later in the day? So some folks may get invites before the result is posted?

mkcan

Feb 19, 2017
Guys, stop analyzing so much! The draw will happen when it has to!
So, just go with the flow and utilize your valuable time in doing something more constructive than just sitting there and anticipating !
#JustMyThought #Peace :)

rocky789

Star Member
Feb 17, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
ITA Received 04 May
Nomination.....
N/A