+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope 61st draw

jo0503

Aug 27, 2016
Karnesh said:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/nail-the-challenge-of-getting-reference-letter-from-current-employer-t397796.0.html

Thanks . Will go through the discussions :)

jo0503

Aug 27, 2016
Karnesh said:
yes high hopes now. Although it can take another 7-8 draws to reach there if draw size remain around 3300+. All the best to you too. :)

Today's forecasting:- 408 with 3666. (5%- Forecasting error), :p :p

am going with 406.

abasoufiane

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
16-06-2017
How people are sure the draw will be in a few hours and not days ? anyone care to explain please?

bunny2015

Star Member
Dec 22, 2015
abasoufiane said:
How people are sure the draw will be in a few hours and not days ? anyone care to explain please?
Nobody knows for sure, but the norm is one draw in every 2 weeks, last week the draw didn't take place, therefore, there is a high possibilities that today there will be a draw. We are only hoping for it, nobody knows for sure...

dremmzyb

Oct 9, 2016
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
my prediction for today's draw hopefully is 412.

Fingers Crossed.

Sitting @ 414 and i'm earnestly waiting & hopeful.

Alex0924

Star Member
Nov 9, 2012
dremmzyb said:

Fingers Crossed.

It will go up by 10 points compared with last time you have to wait for a while.

qgon123

Feb 12, 2017
dremmzyb said:

Fingers Crossed.

You are at 414 and praying for 412. It proves that you are very generous, otherwise, you could've prayed for 414.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Not know about anyone else but Current Policy of this Government is definitely helping Professionals like Doctors, Chartered Accountants etc. The biggest problem I have seen in the past was the Money that used to be spent to get your credentials verified once you were in Canada and to obtain Licence for Practice. That costed 1000's of CAD for newcomers and many who couldn't afford ended up doing jobs like Taxi Driver, Security Guard, Cashier at Petrol Stations etc. Now Ahmed Hussen announced a special budget for professionals allowing them to get licence before or just after arriving and government will either pay for it or will give you a concessionary loans against it. For me it's a big step towards supporting and utilising the talent you are bringing in Canada. :)

zhaff2004

Star Member
Mar 9, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bunny2015 said:
could you mind sharing what happened the previous time you applied?
I ran into an issue with the work experience used. I was told to re-apply and remove the "disputed" work experience.

Essentially, I used time after I finished university (But hadn't officially graduated) as work experience and it was rejected. At the time I was on a Student work permit but had applied for a PGWP so they rejected that experience which gave me additional points as it took my work experience to a few days over three years, so once that was removed, it brought it under three years.

Long story short, I had to re-apply, was only told AFTER i went through all background checks and verification. Essentially, after the second background check cleared, I was expecting to receive the PR within days, instead, I got declined and told to re-apply.

Would've been much easier if they just told me to re-apply during the first background check. But oh well.