+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope 61st draw

ak207

Star Member
Sep 16, 2015
funter28 said:
In education section you need to write total no. of education like till bachelors 16 years and so...
Thanks for the reply, I have Masters + Bachelors, how much should i write 16 or 18

funter28

May 20, 2015
16 for four years bachelors and 18 if u include 2 years masters with that, and remember me in your prayers if it works :D

fahadsheikh

Oct 30, 2016
DXB-AE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
ak207 said:
Thanks for the reply, I have Masters + Bachelors, how much should i write 16 or 18
You don't have to write the number of years you spent while pursuing your educational qualification. All you need to do is to fill up your educational history in which you type in the Month/Year you got started and the Month/Year you earned your degree, along with your ECA report number.

ak207

Star Member
Sep 16, 2015
funter28 said:
16 for four years bachelors and 18 if u include 2 years masters with that, and remember me in your prayers if it works :D
I have tried that it doesn't work :'(

ak207

Star Member
Sep 16, 2015
fahadsheikh said:
You don't have to write the number of years you spent while pursuing your educational qualification. All you need to do is to fill up your educational history in which you type in the Month/Year you got started and the Month/Year you earned your degree, along with your ECA report number.
I filled only the time period for the study that is 2 Years for the master, but still, my profile is ineligible.

fahadsheikh

Oct 30, 2016
DXB-AE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
ak207 said:
I filled only the time period for the study that is 2 Years for the master, but still, my profile is ineligible.
You have to include you Bachelor's degree as well then, I presume.

mkcan

Feb 19, 2017
Try and inbox your problem to some senior members here .. like Scylla / Vensak. They've been very helpful.

ak207 said:
I am sorry it is off topic, but I need Urgent Help, I have posted this earlier on this blog. My CIC profile became INelgible after updating my Passport information. I have tried creating new Profile, but it is always coming Ineligible. I have tried changing Age, Education, PNP nomination and Even Showing Relative in the form. No matter what I do, it is getting ineligible. I have even created new with Highest IELTS marks and Job Offer but still, ineligible. I am stuck with this for past one week and not sure what to do now. Anyone faces this kind of problem or have some suggestion please help. I don't want to miss the draw, i have waited for 2 years :'(

Is there any Customer Care Number for CIC, where can I ask for what is making my profile ineligible.

Total Points: 68/100

Age 32
Qualification: Master + Bachelors
WES access - Yes (August 2015)
IELTS: S 6.5, L 7.5, W 7, R 7 (CLB 8 May 20160
Work Ex: 4.2 Years (NOC 6221)
1 Year (NOC 2132)
Occupation Level: B
Primary Occupation (NOC 6221)
Funds: 20000
Never Married
No Job Offer
Passport Validity: 2027

Confused_oldman

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ak207 said:
Quite obviously you are going wrong somewhere. First, take the "come to canada" eligibility test first.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/ctc-vac/ee-start.asp
Let us know if it says you are eligible.

ak207

Star Member
Sep 16, 2015
Confused_oldman said:
Quite obviously you are going wrong somewhere. First, take the "come to canada" eligibility test first.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/ctc-vac/ee-start.asp
Let us know if it says you are eligible.
I did it multiple time, every time it is positive. I even double check my points it is coming 68 always

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
ak207 said:
I have tried that it doesn't work :'(
One possible solution that have worked for some in the past is to create a new email ID and then try to create new profile using the new email adderess. If still doesn't work then you may need to contact someone more experienced with these issues.

ak207

Star Member
Sep 16, 2015
BillHyatt said:
One possible solution that have worked for some in the past is to create a new email ID and then try to create new profile using the new email adderess. If still doesn't work then you may need to contact someone more experienced with these issues.
I did that too new CIC account with different mail id, but still same