Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
moelaghil said:
I joined the pool in May of 2015... I got an invitation December 2016. I applied on January 6th 2017 and got my PPR in 2 months and 8 days exactly. I am now a permanent resident of Canada!!

Patience and persistence prevails! Keep your motivation high and never lose sight. One day it will be your turn!
Thank you for motivating us

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
moelaghil said:
I joined the pool in May of 2015... I got an invitation December 2016. I applied on January 6th 2017 and got my PPR in 2 months and 8 days exactly. I am now a permanent resident of Canada!!

Patience and persistence prevails! Keep your motivation high and never lose sight. One day it will be your turn!
Congratulations and thank you for the encouraging words!

Jevaughn_j

Apr 26, 2017
umar127 said:
Hi guys, I have a question. I have 2 years of work experience. one 1.5 years and 2nd 7 months. I have the reference letter as per cic criteria from the place i worked for 1.5 years. But the place I worked for 6 months gave me a letter with everything as per cic instructions except for job responsibilities. I have tried everything and they are not willing to accommodate my request. only the JD's are missing on that letter. I have rest everything including work contract and salary slips.

Would 2 letters from my deputy managers with JD's in their personal capacity and with their official email address on that letter work?

Are salary slips even necessary, that just seems excessive to me :/

josejaram

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
umar127 said:
Hi guys, I have a question. I have 2 years of work experience. one 1.5 years and 2nd 7 months. I have the reference letter as per cic criteria from the place i worked for 1.5 years. But the place I worked for 6 months gave me a letter with everything as per cic instructions except for job responsibilities. I have tried everything and they are not willing to accommodate my request. only the JD's are missing on that letter. I have rest everything including work contract and salary slips.

Would 2 letters from my deputy managers with JD's in their personal capacity and with their official email address on that letter work?
I think that the functions are the most important part of the certification, can you ask your former boss to sign a letter or something?

josejaram

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
umar127 said:

No, actually you should verify first if the 1.5 years make you eligible under the FSW criteria, if so, then you don't need to certify more experience.

dhruvroom

Apr 27, 2017
Wandering Mind said:
And thank God for that! Good luck!
I am at 369, per last data from CIC for 13 Apr 2017 draw, it appears that there are 12,000-13,000 people above me. if we take 3,500 people per draw, shows after 5-6 draws points could be around 370.

toronto25

Star Member
Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How do u all know about the next draw date? Is it given on the cic website?
If yes then plz give me the link...
Thanks....

Our ielts is due on 8th july...result will be on 21st july...our score will be 442 if we get clb 9...do we have chance to get ita after 21st july? Our the score will go up?

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
toronto25 said:
How do u all know about the next draw date? Is it given on the cic website?
If yes then plz give me the link...
Thanks....

Our ielts is due on 8th july...result will be on 21st july...our score will be 442 if we get clb 9...do we have chance to get ita after 21st july? Our the score will go up?
If you get the clb9 should be

tj4canada

Star Member
Mar 17, 2017
dhruvroom said:
I am at 369, per last data from CIC for 13 Apr 2017 draw, it appears that there are 12,000-13,000 people above me. if we take 3,500 people per draw, shows after 5-6 draws points could be around 370.
That doesn't take into account at least 2500 new entrants per 2 week draw.

hemuriva

Star Member
Apr 2, 2017
Ldh
Category........
Visa Office......
Chd
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
4 days 12 hrs to go. Comin friends. ITA IS COMING FOR ALL OF US

thomas93

Apr 1, 2017
canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-draw-watcher-no-need-to-refresh-anymore-t488156.0.html

Could you please post it in this topic?

Thank you

_Harry_

Sep 29, 2016
As much as I love self refreshing page..the excitement one get by refreshing the page and then finally seeing the ITA msg is quite fantastic.