Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Wandering Mind said:
I like your optimism :p
Thanks! Deep down I am real pessimist but learned to have positive attitude! It's gonna happen for all of us it's just a matter of time.

rthoguluva

Jul 16, 2015
Wandering Mind said:
Wow! Really?! :eek: How do you manage to keep sane?! I've been in the pool 7 months and I am ready to tear out my hair! :'( Good luck :)
You will get ITA very very soon in next draw pal. Hope you are having a good score.

When I applied in 2015, the call started from 800-1000 points and they had invited only 500-600 members. I had set in my mind at that time that I am going to get ITA only after 4-5 years and in the mean time I thought of improving my IELTS score

Fortunately, In 2017, they have increased sending invitation up to 3500 for 415 score which looks good. So my spirits revived. ;D ;D ;D

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
rthoguluva said:
You will get ITA very very soon in next draw pal. Hope you are having a good score.

When I applied in 2015, the call started from 800-1000 points and they had invited only 500-600 members. I had set in my mind at that time that I am going to get ITA only after 4-5 years and in the mean time I thought of improving my IELTS score

Fortunately, In 2017, they have increased sending invitation up to 3500 for 415 score which looks good. So my spirits revive. ;D ;D ;D
Rooting for all of us!

KMSF

Apr 22, 2017
Last week I created my express entry profile and recently got the WES evaluation for my spouse but when I updated the WW the CRS score doesn't update. Its been more than 24 hrs since I did the update.
I was thinking to create a new EE profile and once active withdraw the older one. Does anyone has gone through similar ?? Could you guyz please share your experiences regarding updating the profile.

Thanks

Confused_oldman

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KMSF said:
Last week I created my express entry profile and recently got the WES evaluation for my spouse but when I updated the WW the CRS score doesn't update. Its been more than 24 hrs since I did the update.
I was thinking to create a new EE profile and once active withdraw the older one. Does anyone has gone through similar ?? Could you guyz please share your experiences regarding updating the profile.

Thanks
Are you able to see your profile or does it say "update in progress" or something similar.

NishuP

Mar 20, 2017
Hey guys! I am not sure for which province I should choose while creating my express entry profile. If I select all of the provinces, will I be given an option lately to choose any province after I get an ITA? Please advise guys.

Confused_oldman

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NishuP said:
Hey guys! I am not sure for which province I should choose while creating my express entry profile. If I select all of the provinces, will I be given an option lately to choose any province after I get an ITA? Please advise guys.
You can select anything. Once you get PR, it doesnt matter where you choose to stay.

KMSF

Apr 22, 2017
Confused_oldman said:
Are you able to see your profile or does it say "update in progress" or something similar.
Yes! I could see my profile and updating the form, I signed and transmitted. Also, logged back to double check the changes.

Confused_oldman

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KMSF said:
Yes! I could see my profile and updating the form, I signed and transmitted. Also, logged back to double check the changes.
That is strange. Once i make a change, i wasnt able to see the "check status and messages" tab, until next day. In that place it said something like "update in progress"(i think). Only next day, i was able to see the tab again, and when i went in, the scores were updated.
You cannot check the changes once you successfully transmit, until scores are updated after ~24 hours.
Maybe they didnt get transmitted.
Click on "view submitted form" and see the section where you made changes. Does it have a tab that says "Revert changes". If so, the form wasnt transmitted. You will need to sign again and submit.

KMSF

Apr 22, 2017
Confused_oldman said:
That is strange. Once i make a change, i wasnt able to see the "check status and messages" tab, until next day. In that place it said something like "update in progress"(i think). Only next day, i was able to see the tab again, and when i went in, the scores were updated.
You cannot check the changes once you successfully transmit, until scores are updated after ~24 hours.
Maybe they didnt get transmitted.
Click on "view submitted form" and see the section where you made changes. Does it have a tab that says "Revert changes". If so, the form wasnt transmitted. You will need to sign again and submit.
The changes got transmitted. I checked it twice. there is no revert changes tab. Initially when I made the changes and transmitted, I see the update in progress but when I logout and log back in. I could enter and see my profile but score was still the same.
Also, did you received any email once you make the changes/updated the form.

Does anyone has experience withdrawing the application and recreating. I don't want to withdraw before the newone become active.

gill367

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Punjab
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CHD
NOC Code......
I am getting error while submitting updated information to my profile..

Service unavailable
Error 503

We’re sorry, MyCIC is temporarily unavailable due to scheduled maintenance. Please try again later.

So there is no draw today...

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
KMSF said:
The changes got transmitted. I checked it twice. there is no revert changes tab. Initially when I made the changes and transmitted, I see the update in progress but when I logout and log back in. I could enter and see my profile but score was still the same.
Also, did you received any email once you make the changes/updated the form.

Does anyone has experience withdrawing the application and recreating. I don't want to withdraw before the newone become active.
CIC's website has been acting weird since the last scheduled maintenance happened. I think the issue you are facing is because of that. Wait for some more time.

tj4canada

Star Member
Mar 17, 2017
KMSF said:

Thanks
What was your score before and what do you think it should be now?