JinandMango

Star Member
Jan 18, 2017
AOR Received.
19-01-2018
Med's Done....
06-02-2018
Hey folks,

I have a question re: police check. I've heard that if you've lived in somewhere for more than 6 months, you'd need a police check from the country.
In my case, I went to junior-high in Korea and high school in Thailand and I was under 18. Will I still need to submit the police checks from Korea and Thailand?

Please let me know!

Thanks 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
rthoguluva said:
Even I support more than 4 draws 8) 8) :p ;D ;D because I am also in pool since 2015
There you go! It's gonna happen for all of us! Happy toughts!

suazo

Apr 3, 2016
hello everyone, I recieved ITA under FSW stream which requires 67points. My question is I calculated the point parameters for the Fsw and it looks like I have 71 out of 100 points meaning I Qualify. My question is the education part to claim the 5 points for adaptability. I finished the Master of Business Afministration program here in canada but the program was accelerated and was for 16months. Not upto 2 years. There was no semester break with this program. It was all school. I guess I can also claim the 5 points for adaptability right?
I have a letter from my school that states the MBA was 16months accelerated with no breaks and the MBA can also be considered a two year program. Without the 5 points extra my point is 66. Please let me know your opinion.
Thanks

Confused_oldman

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JinandMango said:
Hey folks,

I have a question re: police check. I've heard that if you've lived in somewhere for more than 6 months, you'd need a police check from the country.
In my case, I went to junior-high in Korea and high school in Thailand and I was under 18. Will I still need to submit the police checks from Korea and Thailand?

Please let me know!

Thanks 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
I too lived for 4 years abroad between age of 11 to 14. So checked. No Pcc required for stay before attaining 18 years of age.

Confused_oldman

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
suazo said:
hello everyone, I recieved ITA under FSW stream which requires 67points. My question is I calculated the point parameters for the Fsw and it looks like I have 71 out of 100 points meaning I Qualify. My question is the education part to claim the 5 points for adaptability. I finished the Master of Business Afministration program here in canada but the program was accelerated and was for 16months. Not upto 2 years. There was no semester break with this program. It was all school. I guess I can also claim the 5 points for adaptability right?
I have a letter from my school that states the MBA was 16months accelerated with no breaks and the MBA can also be considered a two year program. Without the 5 points extra my point is 66. Please let me know your opinion.
Thanks
I guess it depends on what a credential rating org like WES thinks of your degree. Try https://www.wes.org/preliminary/idp.asp to find out.
Personally i think you will be fine. Just include the certificate which says it can be considered as a 2 year program.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
rthoguluva said:
Even I support more than 4 draws 8) 8) :p ;D ;D because I am also in pool since 2015
Wow! Really?! :eek: How do you manage to keep sane?! I've been in the pool 7 months and I am ready to tear out my hair! :'( Good luck :)