+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope 61st draw

Mohamed2079

Feb 5, 2017
Hello dears

Wanna ask u a question

After retaking the IELTS, I believe that my score now is 424. So I I believe that I will receive the ITA in tomorrow's draw is ashallah. However, I am doing it through a lawyer.

The contract covers this step only and I have to pay again for the next step with a new contract.

Can I reject continuing with the lawyer and complete by my own or it is a must to complete with the lawyer?

javier.abraham

Star Member
Apr 10, 2017
Dominican Republic
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-01-2018
How positive do you guys feel of the score eventually dropping below 400?

I always thought there were a lot more people in the pool of candidates. I think in the next couple of draws it will get to 400, hopefully its comes down even futher.

josejaram

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
javier.abraham said:
How positive do you guys feel of the score eventually dropping below 400?

I always thought there were a lot more people in the pool of candidates. I think in the next couple of draws it will get to 400, hopefully its comes down even futher.
You know... I've heard mixed things... actually lots of people think that the rate profiles over 415 are being created is large enough for raise the CRS if there's no draw on the next 2 weeks, off course this will depend on the draw size.

My personal opinion, is that we will see draws of 390+ maybe 380+(this year) it will not be consistently but will happen eventually, also I believe that this month the CRS can get to 400 easily...

what are your thoughts?

I guess that ultimately we are just gonna have to wait

all_iz_well

Dec 17, 2014
Mohamed2079 said:
Hello dears

Wanna ask u a question

After retaking the IELTS, I believe that my score now is 424. So I I believe that I will receive the ITA in tomorrow's draw is ashallah. However, I am doing it through a lawyer.

The contract covers this step only and I have to pay again for the next step with a new contract.

Can I reject continuing with the lawyer and complete by my own or it is a must to complete with the lawyer?
Assalmu Alaikum, brother!
I spoke to one of the top immigration law firms in Toronto and they asked $3000 just to open the profile thru them which is a 30 min job.
And for the next step they asked $3500.
IDK abt u but my money is hard earned and I am not spending them on hiring someone doing the job that I can do myself.

Spend your money wisely!

You will get ITA in the next draw in sha Allah!

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Mohamed2079 said:
Hello dears

Wanna ask u a question

If you have your WES and IELTS documents, then you can do it yourself.

If your case is a simple one, like you don't have any negative immigration history in the past or complicated case with CIC then tell your lawyer you don't need them anymore.

You can surely do it yourself!!!

karthik2479

Apr 19, 2017
37rahultiwari said:
Any hope for me? I am sitting at 428. Need suggestion!
Hope for? Getting an ITA. You have a good score - I would say very good chances of getting picked up in the next draw. Whether it happens or not is anyone's guess. Good luck to everyone - me included, sitting at 416 ;D

37rahultiwari

Apr 25, 2017
Thank you so much for your response. Yeah just wondering whether I am going to get an ITA or not on 428. Best of luck to you and everyone, who are eagerly waiting for next draw. ;D

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dinesh_agrawal said:
So there is no 61st Draw today i guess...then it will be on 3rd May... :(
haha in Canada is 1am, buddy let them wake up at least

rocky789

Star Member
Feb 17, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
ITA Received 04 May
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
chente said:
haha in Canada is 1am, buddy let them wake up at least
lol

amrit2171

Dec 2, 2014
Hi Everyone,

I have a doubt... I worked in an organization which is not even registered yet.It was in 2008-2010. Do u think it will cause any problem during verification? Please advise... BTW, my score is 410 and awaiting ITA in the next draw

umar127

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
Pakistan
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys I made my express entry profile today. Normally, how long does it takes to be activated?

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
umar127 said:
Hi guys I made my express entry profile today. Normally, how long does it takes to be activated?
It can take up to 24 hours, however it took me some 10-12 hours last time I reactivated