+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope 61st draw

PCBDesigner

Oct 31, 2013
dinesh_agrawal said:
375 is pretty low to be in the next draw but we cannot predict any thing as per the current trends.
I guess my ray of hope will be draw # 65 :) if the same trend continue...

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
softwaretesting said:
I agree, but general trend can only be calculated based on larger volume & not individual cases. & That is why I had given reference to tracker.

I know there will be other factors like rejections & PNP, still I feel CIC will slowdown at some point during 2017. Can't say, when.
Yeah sure, but is good to know that someone is doing the process fast. Anyway, just patience!

funter28

May 20, 2015
Hi Guys, there is some confusion at my end. I have masters degree from Canada and while studying I worked as a full time graduate research and teaching assistant (on study permit for two years) as well. I have a letter of reference from my graduate head mentioning working hours 40/week and annual salary as well. Can i claim this two years of experience in FSW? For sure I can't claim in under CEC as it was on study permit. Kindly guide. Thanks!

vickyr019

Sep 27, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any format for Proof of Funds and Service Reference Letter pls ??

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Do we have to show POF as 6 month bank balance after getting ITA? I know it is so for OINP but what about ITA?

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Just to clarify things from my last post. I am not 100% sure that if there will be a draw tomorrow, and only CIC knows it. The Score Distribution for other programs is already calculated by CIC, according to their own website (CIC has quoted according to 21st April figures). So probably for EE, it is also available to them. According to CIC, they calculate these figure every week usually on Friday.

Another confusion was regarding system up gradation. It is already implemented by CIC, and they claim in their reports (under progress made) that they are now capable of handling more ITA's through online portals. However, not everyone is expected to benefit from it, as under their risk and mitigation plans they clearly mention that process will speed up for low-risk countries and not for all. Especially applicants from South Asia and the Middle East will face more scrutiny checks than others.

Also, the bad thing about the automated system is that you have lower chances to convince officers regarding certain issues. For example in UAE visa system, people explaining genuine Bank Transactions have completely been ignored by the system and hundreds of applications are rejected on that ground each month. I hope this is not the case with CIC.

In my next post, I will be highlighting a number of PR's already given and ITA's Rejection Rates compared from Jan 2015 - Feb 2017.

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
BillHyatt said:
Just to clarify things from my last post. I am not 100% sure that if there will be a draw tomorrow, and only CIC knows it. The Score Distribution for other programs is already calculated by CIC, according to their own website (CIC has quoted according to 21st April figures). So probably for EE, it is also available to them. According to CIC, they calculate these figure every week usually on Friday.

Another confusion was regarding system up gradation. It is already implemented by CIC, and they claim in their reports (under progress made) that they are now capable of handling more ITA's through online portals. However, not everyone is expected to benefit from it, as under their risk and mitigation plans they clearly mention that process will speed up for low-risk countries and not for all. Especially applicants from South Asia and the Middle East will face more scrutiny checks than others.

Also, the bad thing about the automated system is that you have lower chances to convince officers regarding certain issues. For example in UAE visa system, people explaining genuine Bank Transactions have completely been ignored by the system and hundreds of applications are rejected on that ground each month. I hope this is not the case with CIC.

In my next post, I will be highlighting a number of PR's already given and ITA's Rejection Rates compared from Jan 2015 - Feb 2017.
BillHyatt, I still couldn't find any new score distribution table on CIC website. Where exactly did you see it ?
Thanks

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
According to Open Government Data (available online at open . Canada . ca) last updated in Feb 2017 highlights key figures mentioned as follow:

1) Number of PR Admissions Completed (All Categories)

2015: Total 271,820 (Till Feb 29,345)
2016: Total 296,340 (Till Feb 59,310)
2017: Till Feb 44,675 - Dec Forecast: 300,000

2) Number of ITA's issued vs Number of Applicants Accepted their ITA (Express Entry Only)

2015: Total ITA's 31,063 vs Applicants Accepted ITA 18,625 (40% Rejection Rate)

2016: Total ITA's 34,009 vs Applicants Accepted ITA 22,300 (35% Rejection Rate)

Till Feb 2017: Total ITA's 16,999 vs Applicants Accepted ITA 3,530 (80% Rejection Rate)

The results for 2017 will change by time, as there are still a large number of applicants whose ITA is not expired. There is still a possibility that Rejection Rate will be higher this year.

I hope this analysis will give an insight of what CIC is up to. Will update as soon as new figures are made available. :)

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
I never said that Score table is available online, I just gave a reference to what CIC has written on their website (Quoting as per 21st April figures). The Score chart will be available only with the next draw. I will start adding references as soon as I am allowed to do, so there is no confusion left. :)

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
BillHyatt said:
I never said that Score table is available online, I just gave a reference to what CIC has written on their website (Quoting as per 21st April figures). The Score chart will be available only with the next draw. I will start adding references as soon as I am allowed to do, so there is no confusion left. :)
oh I got it, thank you :)

love4immigration

Jan 26, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zhaff2004 said:
Depending on the reason for rejection. My file got declined yesterday (After going through every security check and verification that they perform) only for them to send me a letter saying that I should reapply.

So, in short, no, you won't automatically get banned if it's declined.

Reason I got declined is because I used "invalid" work experience to apply under CEC (The invalid portion was only 2 months, but it contributed an additional 11 points). I had stated all work experience and did not attempt to defraud them, so I guess that is why I wasn't banned.

Nevertheless, I'm back in the EE pool, sitting on 460 points, which, hopefully will be enough for the next draw.
Why did u add invalid work experience when u knew about it?

Indy_GT

Feb 10, 2017
Confused_oldman said:
Not all applicants are families with kids. Lot of them are single or a couple. From 2015 data, i make out 1 applicant = 1.7 persons.
Can you share your reference & calculation for arriving at the 1.7 ratio. The numbers I saw gave a ratio ~ of 2.2 for 2015

Table 2: Knowledge of Official Languages Among Permanent Residents, 2015
Immigration Class English French Both Neither Not Stated Total
Economic Immigrants — Principal Applicants 60,678 3,052 10,027 2,917 14 76,688
Economic Immigrants — Spouses and Dependants 64,096 4,401 4,637 20,505 71 93,710
Total Economic Immigration ,24,774 7,453 14,664 23,422 85 1,70,398

So of the total 170K for economic class, ~77K were Primary applicants which give a ratio of approx 2.2 which I sense can be carried forward for this year.

cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/annual-report-2016/index.asp