kukreja.vijayk

Apr 21, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-Apr-17
I got my IELTS results today

L-9, R-8, S-7 and W-7. My CRS points are 410.

If Writing would have been 7, my CRS could have gone to 465.

I hope May 2017 turns out to be in our favor.

Good luck peeps!

tj4canada

Star Member
Mar 17, 2017
JinandMango said:
I know people are making good predictions, but if you guys HAVE to say yes or no, do you guys think the CRS will hit 400 or lower?

This is just for fun. YES or NO only! 8) 8) 8)
If you are patient, yes. Not next Wednesday.

rammy

Nov 7, 2011
Hi guys, I think this is my first post here although I have been on this forum for a while.

My CRS score is 411 and hopeful along with u all that the drop seen in April continues in May as well!!

I am not sure about this but I think I read somewhere that the CRS criteria will undergo some lenient changes in June which will likely increase our CRS score. Did anyone else hear such news or was I just dreaming lol

tj4canada

Star Member
Mar 17, 2017
rammy said:
I am not sure about this but I think I read somewhere that the CRS criteria will undergo some lenient changes in June which will likely increase our CRS score. Did anyone else hear such news or was I just dreaming lol
The change most of us are aware of is increased points if you have siblings who are PRs or citizens of Canada, and extra points for high french skills in addition to english.

Raorulz

Star Member
Mar 16, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wandering Mind said:
Here's my completely irrelevant and irreverent suggestion: shouldn't we agree on a place and date where we would buy each other beers ;)
as we are all spread at places all across the globe so the ideal meeting point could be somewhere in Canada only.

;D

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
kukreja.vijayk said:
I got my IELTS results today

L-9, R-8, S-7 and W-7. My CRS points are 410.

If Writing would have been 7, my CRS could have gone to 465.

I hope May 2017 turns out to be in our favor.

Good luck peeps!
It is 7, isn't it?

xyzabc1234

Apr 21, 2017
Hi Everyone.

I have a current CRS of 385. Updated IELTS score i got yesterday (L8 R8.5 S8 W7) takes this to CRS 430. I have high hopes of being included in the next draw but i would like to know your opinions too!

I have not yet updated the score in my EE profile since we have to mention the IELTS test result report number. Which i don't have since i have not received the hard copy yet.

This i am doing on the assumption that a draw may now come anytime & I will not be able to change my report information after i receive an ITA.

So is my assumption correct ? Should i wait to receive the hard copy & only enter scores with the actual report number or should i just update my score & update the report number when i receive it ?

Also, I have created my EE profile myself, What are the areas where i need to be extra cautious, the usual tricky questions & all etc ?

Thanks & Good Luck everyone !!

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
xyzabc1234 said:
Hi Everyone.

I have a current CRS of 385. Updated IELTS score i got yesterday (L8 R8.5 S8 W7) takes this to CRS 430. I have high hopes of being included in the next draw but i would like to know your opinions too!

I have not yet updated the score in my EE profile since we have to mention the IELTS test result report number. Which i don't have since i have not received the hard copy yet.

This i am doing on the assumption that a draw may now come anytime & I will not be able to change my report information after i receive an ITA.

So is my assumption correct ? Should i wait to receive the hard copy & only enter scores with the actual report number or should i just update my score & update the report number when i receive it ?

Also, I have created my EE profile myself, What are the areas where i need to be extra cautious, the usual tricky questions & all etc ?

Thanks & Good Luck everyone !!
You can get your TRF number online or on phone. Was it BC or IDP?

hemuriva

Star Member
Apr 2, 2017
Ldh
Category........
Visa Office......
Chd
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xyzabc1234 said:
Hi, thanks for prompt reply.

It was IDP. How can i get it online ?
Got to idp website chat with an agent. They ll give u a link. Its something like ielts result something.
U ll see ur trf no. Add ur trf no n score and voila u ll uupdate ur scores

xyzabc1234

Apr 21, 2017
hemuriva said:
Got to idp website chat with an agent. They ll give u a link. Its something like ielts result something.
U ll see ur trf no. Add ur trf no n score and voila u ll uupdate ur scores
Thanks for the reply, Unfortunately, Their chat sessions are closed for Sat & Sun here in India. So i guess, i will have to wait till Monday to get through to them.

I am not even sure even then its possible coz i called them yesterday & all they had to say in their monotonous was that i will get my report in 4 to 5 days.

Anyways, will try my luck again on Monday.

Thanks Again!

hemuriva

Star Member
Apr 2, 2017
Ldh
Category........
Visa Office......
Chd
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xyzabc1234 said:
Thanks for the reply, Unfortunately, Their chat sessions are closed for Sat & Sun here in India. So i guess, i will have to wait till Monday to get through to them.

I am not even sure even then its possible coz i called them yesterday & all they had to say in their monotonous was that i will get my report in 4 to 5 days.

Anyways, will try my luck again on Monday.

Thanks Again!
i got my report 4th day. So u ll get it.
Dont call. Do an online chat with them. They will b available

xyzabc1234

Apr 21, 2017
hemuriva said:
i got my report 4th day. So u ll get it.
Dont call. Do an online chat with them. They will b available
I tried but the chat window never opens up.

Are you from India too ? Could you pls also check if you are able to get through to them on chat ?

Zondervan

Apr 14, 2017
Anyone from Nigeria here? How long did it take WES to assess your Nigerian degree after they received all the documents they needed?