+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope 61st draw

tj4canada

Star Member
Mar 17, 2017
rammy said:
Thanks for the reply and for confirming great news as I have relatives in Canada!!

Was wondering though when they say CRS score of 415 have been selected do they mean all the candidates with the score of 415 and above have been selected or some of them?
The extra points are for siblings only, not other family.

Yes to your question.

Zondervan

Apr 14, 2017
Hammie said:
You could trying posting your question here canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/nigeria-applicant-please-let-us-network-t30420.31380.html
Thank you, you are very kind.

sunnyvin

Nov 29, 2014
kukreja.vijayk said:
I got my IELTS results today

L-9, R-8, S-7 and W-7. My CRS points are 410.

If Writing would have been 7, my CRS could have gone to 465.

I hope May 2017 turns out to be in our favor.

Wait die the next two draws u will be fine.

Good luck peeps!

sunnyvin

Nov 29, 2014
kukreja.vijayk said:
No it is 6.5 in Writing and I still managed to get 410 CRS due to my age and education.
vijay file a recheck for writing the benifit out way the cost.
I have seen plenty of people doing it and getting there score increased to 7.
so do it asap...

sunnyvin

Nov 29, 2014
xyzabc1234 said:
Hi Everyone.

I have a current CRS of 385. Updated IELTS score i got yesterday (L8 R8.5 S8 W7) takes this to CRS 430. I have high hopes of being included in the next draw but i would like to know your opinions too!

I have not yet updated the score in my EE profile since we have to mention the IELTS test result report number. Which i don't have since i have not received the hard copy yet.

This i am doing on the assumption that a draw may now come anytime & I will not be able to change my report information after i receive an ITA.

So is my assumption correct ? Should i wait to receive the hard copy & only enter scores with the actual report number or should i just update my score & update the report number when i receive it ?

Also, I have created my EE profile myself, What are the areas where i need to be extra cautious, the usual tricky questions & all etc ?

Thanks & Good Luck everyone !!
u can get it online on this Monday and u will be fine ....complete the profile before 2 may

karthik2479

Apr 19, 2017
xyzabc1234 said:
Thanks for the reply, Unfortunately, Their chat sessions are closed for Sat & Sun here in India. So i guess, i will have to wait till Monday to get through to them.

I am not even sure even then its possible coz i called them yesterday & all they had to say in their monotonous was that i will get my report in 4 to 5 days.

Anyways, will try my luck again on Monday.

Thanks Again!
Please try this link for online results from IDP - it will have your TRF number
results(dot)ieltsessentials(dot)com

Unable to post links

karthik2479

Apr 19, 2017
sunnyvin said:
vijay file a recheck for writing the benifit out way the cost.
I have seen plenty of people doing it and getting there score increased to 7.
so do it asap...
IDP website says results are invalid during the time re-evaluation is in progress and cannot be used for immigration or education. Does this mean even if ITA is received, one has to decline? I am just asking a generic question (which may be helpful to others as well) since if TRF is updated due to score change, then it would amount to material misrepresentation since test date was the same as earlier. What should be the right approach

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
karthik2479 said:
IDP website says results are invalid during the time re-evaluation is in progress and cannot be used for immigration or education. Does this mean even if ITA is received, one has to decline? I am just asking a generic question (which may be helpful to others as well) since if TRF is updated due to score change, then it would amount to material misrepresentation since test date was the same as earlier. What should be the right approach
Yes technically you can't use your score.

If the score changes, the TRF # remains the same but the date of result changes and the user will get caught if you proceed with ITA.

If it does not change, you get your original TRF back. No change can be detected. So someone can use it without getting caught. But technically this will be wrong too.

josejaram

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just for fun... What do you all think
Next draw:
- may 3rd
- may 10th

I would like to hear some opinions...
Ps: I ruled out 26th because it seems so unlikely....

josejaram

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunnyvin said:
forget ontario at score 408 whole canada is yoits by may end
Hope so, I really want to see the next draw, I firmly believe that is possible to get it the next one... also, a few weeks ago I almost booked another IELTS

Now I guess I would just wait a little bit

baaboo2u

Apr 17, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,
I have created profile yesterday, can anyone suggest if the below is what you guys also have and eligible for next draw?

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Province/territory of nomination We have not received a nomination by a province or territory at this time. We will send you a message if you are nominated.
Job Bank registration Your Job Bank registration has been accepted. Check your messages below for details.
Minimum entry criteria You meet the minimum entry criteria.
Have I been invited to apply? You do not have an invitation to apply at this time.
Review of additional documents Not applicable.

Federal Skilled Worker Met
Provincial Nominee Program Not Met
Canadian Experience Class Met
Federal Skilled Trades Not Met
Overall Score 409

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
baaboo2u said:
Guys,
I have created profile yesterday, can anyone suggest if the below is what you guys also have and eligible for next draw?

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Province/territory of nomination We have not received a nomination by a province or territory at this time. We will send you a message if you are nominated.
Job Bank registration Your Job Bank registration has been accepted. Check your messages below for details.
Minimum entry criteria You meet the minimum entry criteria.
Have I been invited to apply? You do not have an invitation to apply at this time.
Review of additional documents Not applicable.

Federal Skilled Worker Met
Provincial Nominee Program Not Met
Canadian Experience Class Met
Federal Skilled Trades Not Met
Overall Score 409
Yes your profile is active.

ajkidwai

Star Member
May 17, 2016
Canada
Category........
FSW