+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope 61st draw

Confused_oldman

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chente said:
High hopes at 402, anyway taking IELTS again in June and waiting for 2-3 draws to start my OINP application if the score does not reach 402.
You are eligible for Ontario. Try recreating profile, that has been reported to help for many people.

vibhu1989

Nov 20, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maverick28 said:
Try to get it few days before you plan on submitting your eAPR. In this way, you will have more time to prepare for your landing in Canada as medicals are valid for 1 year only and you need to land before they expire else re-take the medicals.
I need to delay my application processing as much as possible and hence thought of getting medical done after it is asked. Of course can resort to it if it is allowed.

vibhu1989

Nov 20, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hemuriva said:
When u get ita. Get medicals done and uploaded asap
I need to delay my application processing as much as possible and hence thought of getting medical done after it is asked. Of course can resort to it if it is allowed.

masumah

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
chente said:
High hopes at 402, anyway taking IELTS again in June and waiting for 2-3 draws to start my OINP application if the score does not reach 402.
I also have an oinp and planning to decline ita from 12th march draw because of some reasons and planning to pursue oinp..do I have to decline the ita for it? Secondly, if I again receive an ita,would i again have to decline the ita for pursuing oinp?? Will it have some effect on my noi or not?

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Confused_oldman said:
You are eligible for Ontario. Try recreating profile, that has been reported to help for many people.
I have NOI, just waiting to apply after few draws. Don't want to waste money and time if the scores go down. NOI is valid for half year.

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
chente said:
I have NOI, just waiting to apply after few draws. Don't want to waste money and time if the scores go down. NOI is valid for half year.
I have the similar case, waiting for ITA crs score dropping to my level 410, but in the meantime I am somehow worried about OINP quotas, will they run out if I take my time and apply later ?

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Re: Ray of hope 61th draw

Raorulz said:
I wrote a mail to them that they should atleast acknowledge the receipt of my documents. But no answer till date.
[/quote

WES doesn't have good customer service. None of the emails I wrote to them (over the 2 month period that it took them to evaluate my degrees) were answered.

Sidra1990

Apr 21, 2017
Actually I am a secondary applicant my score has not much affect over my EE and ny husband score at his level best we both are 26 years old and holding bachelors degree with one year of foreigb exp. CRS points is 398

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
vibhu1989 said:
Guys a quick one, Does any one has application status as "We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you."
Yep, every single one of us!

Confused_oldman

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I must say this group is much more active than the previous 2 ray of hope groups.
2 days and already 20 pages reached.
Good going guys, think many are excited by the fall in points.
Fingers crossed. Good luck to all.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
limestone said:
Hi there,

A year ago if one claimed pts will fall below 450, he/she will be beaten with words in the forum. Now look where the cut off is.

398 looks extremely possible, just hang on.

Regardless, try fetching pts if you have any options to improve CRS.
+1 for you for being such an optimist. Thanks.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Confused_oldman said:
I must say this group is much more active than the previous 2 ray of hope groups.
2 days and already 20 pages reached.
Good going guys, think many are excited by the fall in points.
Fingers crossed. Good luck to all.
Yes. Renewed hopes and all that jazz.