Ray of hope 61st draw

Raorulz

Star Member
Mar 16, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Ray of hope 61th draw

Wandering Mind said:
Aw shucks! I was hoping the points would decrease, not increase, in the 62nd draw :-[
For my sake I hope your calculations are wrong ;) and we see the CRS drop to 403 very soon :)
i think you misunderstood the figures. According to ke the calculations are about 61st draw only. If the draw happens in April or may.

Hope this helps.

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Wandering Mind said:
So far there haven't been more than 3 draws in a month. So why are some experts here predicting a draw for April 26?

Fingers and toes crossed. Hope a new record is set for the most number of draws this month.

Good luck everyone.
CIC is setting new records both in number of ITAs issued and in terms of low scores, so let it set another record by carrying out 4th consecutive draw in April

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017

Umidjon90 said:
Something tells me it will go down to your level man, relax :)
Ha ha ha. Thank you for your kind words ;)

I've been relaxing since the last 7 months ;) Please don't ask me to relax now that there is some excitement in my life ;)

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017

Raorulz said:
i think you misunderstood the figures. According to ke the calculations are about 61st draw only. If the draw happens in April or may.

Hope this helps.
Ah! My bad! Thanks for the clarification!

Raorulz

Star Member
Mar 16, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wandering Mind said:
So far there haven't been more than 3 draws in a month. So why are some experts here predicting a draw for April 26?

Fingers and toes crossed. Hope a new record is set for the most number of draws this month.

Good luck everyone.
it is because some time back nobody knew of cars going below 450. Moreover this is Ray of Hope dear. Let's hope for the best
8)

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting

:D
Wandering Mind said:
Ha ha ha. Thank you for your kind words ;)

I've been relaxing since the last 7 months ;) Please don't ask me to relax now that there is some excitement in my life ;)
:D

Confused_oldman

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Umidjon90 said:
Something tells me it will go down to your level man, relax :)
No, i meant if draw does not happen on 26th April, instead happens on 3rd May, then cut-off would be 412+- 2.
The numbers are only for 61st draw.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Raorulz said:
it is because some time back nobody knew of cars going below 450. Moreover this is Ray of Hope dear. Let's hope for the best
8)
This ray of hope is keeping me from going insane. Thank you everyone for keeping the hope alive and supporting each other.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017

Confused_oldman said:
No, i meant if draw does not happen on 26th April, instead happens on 3rd May, then cut-off would be 412+- 2.
The numbers are only for 61st draw.
Thank you kind sir!

Raorulz

Star Member
Mar 16, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Umidjon90 said:
CIC is setting new records both in number of ITAs issued and in terms of low scores, so let it set another record by carrying out 4th consecutive draw in April
this is ray of hope man. And keeping the ongoing trends this year, anything is possible. For example the last draw wasn't expected sooo early.

masumah

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
Raorulz said:
i don't understand the rationale behind this. Can you share the reason if it's not way too personal. Kindly enlighten us.
Sure I will try to explain..actually I had applied as married but not accompanying spouse..my crs was 435 wen I got selected and received noi too..the sole reason being that I was suspicious about scores going up again and my spouse eca was still in progress. Without his eca I m at 421 and with his eca(which is expected first week of may) I m at 428..I want to see for the next one or two draws..if the score drops to the level that I can make him accompanying-well n good..if God forbid the score goes up then I will continue as non accompanying spouse thru oinp..i hope I was able to explain myself..
Now plz tell me do I have option to decline ita once or twice n then pursue oinp if things don't work out the other way round..

Raorulz

Star Member
Mar 16, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm also hoping that the point shouldn't start showing an upward trend at least till next 1-2months. They shouldn't cross 420. Coz I'm sitting at 420 but my ECA has just started and WES would be taking a lot of crazy time for that.

What do you people think.

Is there a possibility for scores to bounce back above 420 in the next day 1.5-2 months.

tj4canada

Star Member
Mar 17, 2017
Reading posts today has me puzzled. Predicting something extremely unlikely to happen is setting yourself up for disappointment. Hoping for it is a little better, but still not likely make you happy.

The world doesn't owe you anything. Be determined and persistent, and it will happen in time.

Maybe it's because my score is much lower than many of your scores because of my age, but I believe immigrating is something you don't look to for instant gratification.

I'm sure I will get there eventually, and keep working for that.