+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope 60th draw

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wow... new CRS low in last draw... my crystal ball did not see that coming...

now crystal ball says there will be no more draws this month ?? and on 3rd may crs will be 419...

maybe crystal ball is a pothead :p

Malukushal

Star Member
Apr 7, 2017
Hello guys!

I have a question. My husband has Canadian PR and he is currently in Canada. Will I get points for spouse WES and IELTS for express entry score?

luckyx27

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
Hi Everyone,

Help needed for Reference letter

I have the reference letter of two years work experience as described in the cic website. However I did this work on study visa during my MBA in UK where I was legally allowed to work 20 Hours per week but I was working more than 30 hours per week.

Can this create a problem for me?. Will the visa officers be checking or asking about my visa status or visa proof for Uk. Please advice whether to include this experience or not.

Anyway I have one year working experience in my current job to qualify for EE profile. My IELTS score is L: 8, R :7 W: 7, S: 7.5 and my age is 29.

Would be grateful for a prompt response.
Thanks in advance

Ankur25

Nov 12, 2014
Dear All,
Please help me in below mentioned queries/ confusions regarding express entry:-

OUR PROFILES:- Myself [6+ years experienced QA/QC engineer in India, B TECH Mechanical Engineering] and my wife [5 years experienced Software quality analyst in India, B TECH Mechanical Engineering]

1) Which profile of above do you think suits better as primary applicant [Both of us scored equally in IELTS and hence we score around same CRS points i.e around 430 points].

2) Just to add that i had applied for BCPNP program sponsored by an employer in vancouver but somehow processing times increased drastically hence employer took back support from my application and hence PNP profile was closed. Does this make any difference in case i make myself primary applicant?

3) I have noticed that eligibility questionnaire asks for specific experience in NOC codes related to Mechanical streams like technical jobs in field of natural resources etc [ NOC codes starting 7XXX or 8XXX]. Myself being mechanical engineer have experience in these field. Should i consider that in deciding our primary applicant?

4) Being at the bottom line of CRS points grid [Around 430 points]; I am confused whether to select all provinces during filling up of express entry application or stick to the provinces of my interest [i.e Where i can find good job opportunities].

5) I have applied for ECA through WES and just couriered my documents today. I have reference numbers for both of us. Do we need to wait till we receive ECA report or can we submit profile in express entry pool before receiving report.

I would appreciate if someone can help me in answering any or all of above.

Regards,
Ankur

adi9771

Aug 4, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
14-02-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-03-2013.
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2013.
LANDED..........
21-04-2013
can anyone help??

can PGWP holder working in canada is eligible to get 50 points??

Plase respond.

dhanushm

Nov 15, 2015
Guys,

I am expecting ITA in upcoming draws (403 CSR). I would like to get a few doubts clarified!

1. In my EE profile, I have given Representative as "No". But, after getting ITA I would like to get a help of Ircc representative. Can we update our EE profile after getting ITA to say Representative as "Yes" and give his/ her details?

2. I made a Fixed-Deposit os 6,84,000.00 INR (Approx 14,000.00 CAD) on Nov-17th 2016 (As of today, 4 months crossed). Should I wait for 6 months completion of Fixed Deposit to show that as a Proof of Funds? I also have 3,50,000.00 INR in Provident Fund (Can this be shown as additional funds proof?). Do we have to show any liabilities on our name? Like housing loan etc?

3. I joined a company in 2015, Say (ABC) around 2016 the company got split into 2 and I got moved to the new company (Automatically). Now in 2017, the separated new company merged with another small company to form a new big company. So literally, they made me switch to 3 companies, but my roles, manager, project and moreover the salary stayed the same (Tongue). Should I have to make a 3 different entry on "Experience column" and give 3 different experience letter from the same manager? (Or else is it ok to give all the 3 as single company experience and give an explanation letter?)

4. If I am showing a fixed deposit as "Proof of Funds", do I have to show 6 months statement of any of our current statement? (As Fixed deposit doesn't come with monthly statement)

5. So, after getting ITA we will get 60 days time to submit our application is that right?

6. Do I have to get PCC and Medicals before I submit my application? Or do we have to wait for them to ask us to provide PCC and Medicals?

7. Do we have to pay the application fee and rights to PR fee upfront? What happens when we choose to pay that at a later point of time (I mean, rights to Permanent Residency)

8. I choose 13500 CAD as "How much money do you plan to bring to Canada". But the proof of funds needed is 12,164 CAD. So, even if I show funds for 12,164 Is it accepted?

9. Do I have to add secondary and post-secondary education information under education history?

Any help is much appreciated!

Do we have any WhatsApp group for Draw 60 aspirants?

comfortablynumb

Feb 23, 2017
Delhi
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
luckyx27 said:
Hi Everyone,

Help needed for Reference letter

I have the reference letter of two years work experience as described in the cic website. However I did this work on study visa during my MBA in UK where I was legally allowed to work 20 Hours per week but I was working more than 30 hours per week.

Can this create a problem for me?. Will the visa officers be checking or asking about my visa status or visa proof for Uk. Please advice whether to include this experience or not.

Anyway I have one year working experience in my current job to qualify for EE profile. My IELTS score is L: 8, R :7 W: 7, S: 7.5 and my age is 29.

Would be grateful for a prompt response.
Thanks in advance

Work experience while pursuing MBA or any other degree is always part-time job. You said you were working 30 hours per week and UK govt policy allowed only 20. You broke a law there and you are showing CIC that you did.

What does your reference letter say?? 20 or 30?? And does it also use the word FULL time??

Confused_oldman

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Malukushal said:
Hello guys!

I have a question. My husband has Canadian PR and he is currently in Canada. Will I get points for spouse WES and IELTS for express entry score?
If you mean you want to add his WES and IELTS in your application, then no. Yours will be a separate application.

Confused_oldman

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ankur25 said:
Dear All,
Please help me in below mentioned queries/ confusions regarding express entry:-

OUR PROFILES:- Myself [6+ years experienced QA/QC engineer in India, B TECH Mechanical Engineering] and my wife [5 years experienced Software quality analyst in India, B TECH Mechanical Engineering]

1) Which profile of above do you think suits better as primary applicant [Both of us scored equally in IELTS and hence we score around same CRS points i.e around 430 points].

2) Just to add that i had applied for BCPNP program sponsored by an employer in vancouver but somehow processing times increased drastically hence employer took back support from my application and hence PNP profile was closed. Does this make any difference in case i make myself primary applicant?

3) I have noticed that eligibility questionnaire asks for specific experience in NOC codes related to Mechanical streams like technical jobs in field of natural resources etc [ NOC codes starting 7XXX or 8XXX]. Myself being mechanical engineer have experience in these field. Should i consider that in deciding our primary applicant?

4) Being at the bottom line of CRS points grid [Around 430 points]; I am confused whether to select all provinces during filling up of express entry application or stick to the provinces of my interest [i.e Where i can find good job opportunities].

5) I have applied for ECA through WES and just couriered my documents today. I have reference numbers for both of us. Do we need to wait till we receive ECA report or can we submit profile in express entry pool before receiving report.

I would appreciate if someone can help me in answering any or all of above.

Regards,
Ankur
1)Doesnt matter for EE. Maybe you want to look at who would find it more easier to get reference letters from employers and go with him/her as primary applicant. You neednt specify your spouse's experience, since you wont get any points for that anyway.
2)No
3)If your CRS gets you an ITA, it doesnt matter. However, these NOCs are the ones provinces are looking out for. So, it could help in getting Provincial nominations which would give you 600 points and a sure shot ITA.
4)If you select a particular province, you say no to PNP from other provinces. On the other hand, even if you select 1 province you are free to work anywhere after you get your PR.
5) Though you could do that, since you have the reference number, pl dont. There have been rejections for applicants doing so. The date when ECA was completed will be written on your report, so they can make out you lied.

Malukushal

Star Member
Apr 7, 2017
Dear Cibfused_oldman,

You have been a great help. +1 for you :). Could you please elaborate why I can't get points for my husband's WES and IELTS if I wanna add them in my EE application? My consultant said I would get points for my spouse WES and IELTS :( he is a block head

psh789

Star Member
Jan 19, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-06-2017
LANDED..........
25-10-2017
osamawmd said:
Any chance that we see a drop in the next draw :D
yes please this is a ray of hope

lets have some positive predictions

Confused_oldman

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Malukushal said:
Dear Cibfused_oldman,

You have been a great help. +1 for you :). Could you please elaborate why I can't get points for my husband's WES and IELTS if I wanna add them in my EE application? My consultant said I would get points for my spouse WES and IELTS :( he is a block head
If you wanna know why cic doesn't give points for canadian spouse's wes/ielts, I don't know.
Probably because they don't care what non-applicants do or have done. Kinda makes sense, doesn't it. I mean EE is to get skilled economic immigrants. If all dependants start coming through EE by claiming points for canadian spouse's qualifications, then it would defeat the very purpose of EE. For dependants there is a separate program.
This is my guess of cic's intention, just because you asked.

Confused_oldman

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
psh789 said:
yes please this is a ray of hope

lets have some positive predictions
Yes. Most likely a drop, provided next draw doesnt take 3 weeks. I predict 415 if it happens this wednesday.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Malukushal said:
Dear Cibfused_oldman,

who said you wont get points for spouse's WES and IELTS ?? you will get points for both, and you should add it...
what you dont get points for however is spouses work experience.

in your case - i would just pick whoever is youngest (if both are aged above 30) to get max points... (thats if IELTS score for both is the same)

and you really should go about this business yourself - consultants will charge you an arm and a leg for nothing... EE is the easiest immg tool i have used, you can easily get things done yourself.

if your score is <430, chances are you will get ITA very soon...

good luck