+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope 60th draw

houseyy

Apr 18, 2017
New to this forum, long-time lurker.

I used to be at 393 points, had another go at IELTS and did much better. Now at 435. ;D

Excitedly waiting for the next draw!

psh789

Star Member
Jan 19, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-06-2017
LANDED..........
25-10-2017
positive predictions guyzz... tomorrow is our day... unicorns rainbows and 2 pegs down

Confused_oldman

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
houseyy said:
New to this forum, long-time lurker.

I used to be at 393 points, had another go at IELTS and did much better. Now at 435. ;D

Excitedly waiting for the next draw!
Last IELTS results came out on 8th April, didnt they. So you should have been eligible for 12th April draw. How did you miss it?
The next results are due on 22th April.

garyastudent

Sep 3, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In 5 days approx 1545 new applicants/Improved scores/WES got added in the pool.

If the draw happens tomorrow then I would say we can get CRS - 413 with ITA's - 3900 (Approx).

If it happens on 26th then we can get CRS - 416 with ITA's - 3900 (approx).

Just an assumption....hoping PNP's doesn't flood the EE Pool.

I am still waiting for CELPIP Writing Reevaluation and do not want any uncertainty...So, I really want the Next Draw to happen tomorrow.

houseyy

Apr 18, 2017
Confused_oldman said:
Last IELTS results came out on 8th April, didnt they. So you should have been eligible for 12th April draw. How did you miss it?
The next results are due on 22th April.
Like many others, my results were withheld. I just got them yesterday!

houseyy

Apr 18, 2017
banea7 said:
Feeling very upset..I am at 345..do we have any hope? :-[
Try to boost your language score. I'm sure the crs score will eventually fall below 400 but that might take a while!

garyastudent

Sep 3, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Madhan.bhe said:
I am thinking may be not tomorrow, it is going to be on 26th April, like Jan 2017 (3 Draws in a month).

I think the draw will happen tomorrow as they have already announced the new changes effective June 6th 2017, so if we look at every 2 weeks from April 26th then there should be a draw on June 7th 2017 (if the draw happens at an interval of 2 weeks), which they might not be interested in as they need some time to update the Website as well.

If there will be a Draw tomorrow then as per the above there will be a draw on 14th June 2017 which gives them enough time to ensure that the Website is functioning properly.

Hope it happens tomorrow.

all_iz_well

Dec 17, 2014
garyastudent said:
In 5 days approx 1545 new applicants/Improved scores/WES got added in the pool.

If the draw happens tomorrow then I would say we can get CRS - 413 with ITA's - 3900 (Approx).

If it happens on 26th then we can get CRS - 416 with ITA's - 3900 (approx).

Just an assumption....hoping PNP's doesn't flood the EE Pool.

I am still waiting for CELPIP Writing Reevaluation and do not want any uncertainty...So, I really want the Next Draw to happen tomorrow.
I DID RE-EVALUATION LAST MONTH FOR MY SPEAKING AND WRITING AND MY SCORES ARE UNCHANGED. SO RATHER THAN WAITING FOR THE RE-EV RESULT, PREPARE FOR THE NEXT TEST DAY.

I TOOK MY 2ND ATTEMPT LAST WEEK. (FINGER CROSSED)

GOOD LUCK.

Malukushal

Star Member
Apr 7, 2017
Hello guys,

My CRS score is 461 and I hope to get an ITA in the upcoming draws! I am worried about post-ITA stuff. I can arrange CAD 12K but I have heard they may ask for 6 months statement as well. Is it true? I am married to a Canadian and my husband did send my funds for 4 months but for the last 3 months he could not as he had to visit Pak frequently for his sister's wedding and one of his sisters death. Now can I justify by explaining to CIC that I have my husband in Canada to support me if I cannot provide 6 months bank statement ?( I can arrange the required fund though)

Please response !

Thankssssssssssssssssss

Anyone pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee help Sad