+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope 60th draw

Confused_oldman

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That is precisely the reason i went with consultant in the first place. But the job they do is so plain, you end up getting frustrated.
I mistakenly thought, they would get my transcripts from univ and courier them to WES. Instead, all they did was call up and tell me to go and get the transcripts and courier them to WES. I knew i had to do those and got the info on how to get them from my univ online.
Same thing with IELTS registration. She just said register for IELTS.
After both were done, she created my EE profile which shouldnt take more than 5 minutes.
The charge for this was 60k, which is nothing less than daylight robbery.
Now if post-ITA also if it is a simple enough process to fill out the application for AOR, then i would feel very bad for having been fooled twice.
I dont think consultant is going to get my proof of funds stamped from bank, experience letters notarized if needed, help with pcc.
Why on earth do you feel she will be able to help me in any way?
Is there anything you feel is complicated enough which i cant do myself. I have no problem in paying 60k if it is required, like i may make mistakes if it is a complicated process to upload documents or fill the form.

vickyr019

Sep 27, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lets hope for the best and wait for the ITA soon.
Just a quick recap as we will be getting only 60 days after ITA for documents submission.
1. Proof of Funds- Can I show Banks statements of 2 ICICI Bank accounts ? Can I include the Fixed Deposits as well ?
Is any format for the bank statement or a general downloadable statement would suffice?
2. Employment Reference - Can I create a common format of reference letter for all my 3 previous employer and get it signed/sealed by HR Department ?
or is there any chances of being treated as fraudent ? I can attach payslips and offer letter as well for references.

Need help to get these things done in time........

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
vickyr019 said:
Lets hope for the best and wait for the ITA soon.
Just a quick recap as we will be getting only 60 days after ITA for documents submission.
1. Proof of Funds- Can I show Banks statements of 2 ICICI Bank accounts ? Can I include the Fixed Deposits as well ?
Is any format for the bank statement or a general downloadable statement would suffice?
2. Employment Reference - Can I create a common format of reference letter for all my 3 previous employer and get it signed/sealed by HR Department ?
or is there any chances of being treated as fraudent ? I can attach payslips and offer letter as well for references.

Need help to get these things done in time........
Its 90 days not 60 days.

1.) 2 Bank statements and FD will do. But you will need letter from the bank. You can find the format in the forum.

2.) You can do that but it won't look real. Just imagine 3 different employers mentioning the same things in their letter. You can write a draft and ask your employers to give a letter according to that draft. Or you can write your own 3 different letters for each employer and get them signed.

Confused_oldman

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maverick28 said:
- Reference letter is compulsory. Appraisal letters and Evaluation report can be used as supporting documents. You can go through this thread for more information.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t397796.0.html

- That should be fine. If you have lived in the same city, you will not have any issued while getting a PCC. You can get it from local SP/Commissioner's office or through PSK. The process at PSK is pretty simple. You apply online, submit docs, police will do verification and you get the report within a week or two.
Thanks. A +1 from me. No beer :)
- Can i start pcc now or do i need to wait until ITA for dates to match. I saw it is only 500 rs, so even if i dont get ITA, it wouldnt be a big loss.
- I have 3+ years experience in my previous 2 companies. Would it be advisable to remove current company work experience from my EE profile. I will be getting 67 if i do that too.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Confused_oldman said:
That is precisely the reason i went with consultant in the first place. But the job they do is so plain, you end up getting frustrated.
I mistakenly thought, they would get my transcripts from univ and courier them to WES. Instead, all they did was call up and tell me to go and get the transcripts and courier them to WES. I knew i had to do those and got the info on how to get them from my univ online.
Same thing with IELTS registration. She just said register for IELTS.
After both were done, she created my EE profile which shouldnt take more than 5 minutes.
The charge for this was 60k, which is nothing less than daylight robbery.
Now if post-ITA also if it is a simple enough process to fill out the application for AOR, then i would feel very bad for having been fooled twice.
I dont think consultant is going to get my proof of funds stamped from bank, experience letters notarized if needed, help with pcc.
Why on earth do you feel she will be able to help me in any way?
Is there anything you feel is complicated enough which i cant do myself. I have no problem in paying 60k if it is required, like i may make mistakes if it is a complicated process to upload documents or fill the form.
ROFL, i can relate to it coz the same thing happened to me also

i thought my consultant would go and get WES done, he said do it yourself... same with ielts...

so glad that i went the solo route...

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Confused_oldman said:
Thanks. A +1 from me. No beer :)
- Can i start pcc now or do i need to wait until ITA for dates to match. I saw it is only 500 rs, so even if i dont get ITA, it wouldnt be a big loss.
- I have 3+ years experience in my previous 2 companies. Would it be advisable to remove current company work experience from my EE profile. I will be getting 67 if i do that too.
- You can get your PCC now. It is valid for 6 months. But it will not take much time anyway. Your choice.

- You can do that. You'll have to mention this work in Personal History section of the PR Application (post-ITA application).

vickyr019

Sep 27, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maverick28 said:
Its 90 days not 60 days.

1.) 2 Bank statements and FD will do. But you will need letter from the bank. You can find the format in the forum.

2.) You can do that but it won't look real. Just imagine 3 different employers mentioning the same things in their letter. You can write a draft and ask your employers to give a letter according to that draft. Or you can write your own 3 different letters for each employer and get them signed.

[/Thanks Maverick28 for the quick reponse..Appreciate it]

robb83

Jul 4, 2016
Consultants are only valuable if you have a complicated situation and very efficient.

The problem is there aren't many of these and most peoples applications are straight forward.

I haven't met any yet who are knowledgeable in PNP, Atlantic immigration pilot etc. If you were willing to wait and they told you this is the easiest province for PNP etc. then I can see how a consultation would be of value.

Doing the entire process/application not so much.

Bump for a draw tomorrow :D

luckyx27

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
thestunner316 said:
dude that looks pretty shady to me, personally i wouldnt even bother with this experience letter... unless you can bring it in proper acceptable format, i would suggest to leave it.

it should ideally say part time, 20 hrs a week... IMHO
Dear thestunner316,

Thanks for the prompt response

I have good relation with that company and they can provide me the reference letter in proper acceptable format. If part time 20hrs will work, I can get that as well. If I get it part time 20hrs per week for two years, will that be equal to one year full time experience?

robb83

Jul 4, 2016
Teja2000 said:
I am hoping to come by 409 in next draw tomorrow.
Big expectation there, however unfortunately unrealistic unless they issue record number of ITA's

You can see from April 7th how many are above 409 and the number is quite substantial

If we do get a draw tomorrow and then one on the 3rd of May you could be in with an outside chance.

The triple double tomorrow is important for all of us with low scores and by that I mean sub 425.

Malukushal

Star Member
Apr 7, 2017
Hello guys,

My CRS score is 461 and I hope to get an ITA in the upcoming draws! I am worried about post-ITA stuff. I can arrange CAD 12K but I have heard they may ask for 6 months statement as well. Is it true? I am married to a Canadian and my husband did send my funds for 4 months but for the last 3 months he could not as he had to visit Pak frequently for his sister's wedding and one of his sisters death. Now can I justify by explaining to CIC that I have my husband in Canada to support me if I cannot provide 6 months bank statement ?( I can arrange the required fund though)

Please response !

Thankssssssssssssssssss

Anyone pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee help :(