+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope 59th draw!

journey21

Dec 25, 2014
hopesarehigh said:
THank you for the reply

I thought that 90 days count down starts once you accept ITA. I would like to know how much time do we have to accept ITA ?
We don't 'accept' ITA per se. We 'accept' ITA by submitting our documents within 90 days of that initial ITA email from CIC.
And if we don't make the 90 days cut-off, then we are deemed to have 'declined' the ITA.

Can others point out if I am correct in my understanding?

prakash419

Apr 2, 2017
journey21 said:
We don't 'accept' ITA per se. We 'accept' ITA by submitting our documents within 90 days of that initial ITA email from CIC.
And if we don't make the 90 days cut-off, then we are deemed to have 'declined' the ITA.

Can others point out if I am correct in my understanding?
Same question I have, anybody? can you plz clarify how ITA acceptance/rejection works?

Lailina

May 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
vic2015 said:
I had a question regarding IELTS as I'm hoping to get ITA in the next 2 months.

My IELTS certificate expires on May 9th. If I get an ITA before that, do I still need to give an IELTS while submitting my documents? Or, will I be able to use my old IELTS certificate because I received the ITA before the certificate expired?

Thanks for any help!
If you submit your eAPR and receive AOR before expiration date of your IELTS certificate, then you are good. The IELTS scores freeze with AOR not ITA

hopesarehigh

Star Member
Nov 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hopesarehigh said:
THank you for the reply

I thought that 90 days count down starts once you accept ITA. I would like to know how much time do we have to accept ITA ?
seniors can anyone shed more light into this?

Lailina

May 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
hopesarehigh said:
seniors can anyone shed more light into this?
there is no button to accept ITA.
after you receive your ITA, every time you enter your CIC account you will have 2 options: to continue or to decline. You will have 90 days to fill in your application, upload documents and submit, by which you will accept your ITA.
If you opt to decline, you can do it anytime unless/before you actually submit your eAPR.

hope it is clear

manvir.singh.parmar

Star Member
Sep 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All
In past few days, i have seen some people stating that latest Ielts result will impact the next cutoff. Most of them believe this because of the draw of 24 march where around 3700+ people with 440+ score got added in pool in 23days.
In my opinion, a major chunk of these appliacnts were those who had rejected their ITA of previous draws. Many people opted to add their spouse once they realized that CRS is likely to fall down.
Beside, there could be certain no. Of people who could have improved their score in Ielts and some new applicants, but such people were coming into the pool ever since the program started.
Finally, I would say that their is high probability of draw happening on 19 th April with score in range of 423 to 425.
Let's hope for best....

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
james_in_007 said:
hello Guys,

why do u want to apply for Canada , there are no jobs here . Come only if u r ready to do labour jobs.

There would be hidden discrimination(not on ur face) by companies in hiring you if u r are from Asia , whites gets priority in every job.

i moved here in 2015 and was a senior professional in INDIA with qualification from IIM but am doing labour jobs in warehouse ... what looks good may not be good ......i burnt my bridges before moving here so difficult to return
but guys think n apply only if u r ready for low jobs like cleaner/waiter/labor etc.

sincere advice.
Well I am sorry to hear about your low thinking. This mentality that one job is superior than other and especially the word "labor jobs" will not take you anywhere. You should learn to respect every job and people doing those jobs. If you are good at what you do, you should not have any issues getting a decent earning job. The "discrimination" you might be facing must be due to your behavior and mentality.

You were a senior professional and an IIM alumni then what is stopping you from starting your own business there? Don't spread negativity in the forum by saying all these BS. Everyone is aware of the fact that once you move to Canada, you will have to struggle a bit in the beginning. And if you are so much troubled there, you are free to come back to India anytime you want. Don't give excuses that you have burnt all the bridges.

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maverick28 said:
Well I am sorry to hear about your low thinking. This mentality that one job is superior than other and especially the word "labor jobs" will not take you anywhere. You should learn to respect every job and people doing those jobs. If you are good at what you do, you should not have any issues getting a decent earning job. The "discrimination" you might be facing must be due to your behavior and mentality.

You were a senior professional and an IIM alumni then what is stopping you from starting your own business there? Don't spread negativity in the forum by saying all these BS. Everyone is aware of the fact that once you move to Canada, you will have to struggle a bit in the beginning. And if you are so much troubled there, you are free to come back to India anytime you want. Don't give excuses that you have burnt all the bridges.
Can't agree more. +1

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Srushti said:
Every one in Canada walks their way through hardships and reach great heights and success ultimately. Many of my IIM friends move to Canada with a PR and running a successful career there. If you want to discourage people based one personal bad experience, sorry but this is not the place for you. This thread is for people to motivate each other and hold each other's hands and walk the way to Canadian dream.
+1 to that my friend. So well said. Negative people are so exhausting to listen let alone deal with.

Mermaid222

Mar 16, 2017
Where have all the rays of hope gone?

I am hoping for a draw today, bringing to score into the mid 420's ;D

Let's keep this positive!

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maverick28 said:
What happened to your IELTS score?
I don't know my friend. My reading and writing went to all time low. Its unbelievably demoralizing. My Nov test i scored 7 in listening so i focused a lot more in Listening. Ignored Reading completely before test, did writing practice enough i think. But i guess i wrote with a poor quality pencil and because of that it must have got messy and rubbed by itself. 5.5 in writing does not do any justice. Its been a poor day, i need some motivation and give up fags lol

March 4 test result L:8, R:5, W:5.5 and S:8.5 Can you imagine the difference. Could be the all time high when it comes to difference between bands lol

X

xibalban

james_in_007 said:
hello Guys,

why do u want to apply for Canada , there are no jobs here . Come only if u r ready to do labour jobs.

There would be hidden discrimination(not on ur face) by companies in hiring you if u r are from Asia , whites gets priority in every job.

i moved here in 2015 and was a senior professional in INDIA with qualification from IIM but am doing labour jobs in warehouse ... what looks good may not be good ......i burnt my bridges before moving here so difficult to return
but guys think n apply only if u r ready for low jobs like cleaner/waiter/labor etc.

sincere advice.
Did you expect Canada to be Utopia? I have a similar profile, and yes, from India. I wish to quit, because I know I'd be glad to drive a tractor in Canada than wipe the **ses of the corrupt heads of the establishments back here. No job is "low job", for me the "high profile government job" that I currently have is way too "lower" than a cleaning job in a dignified country.