+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope 59th draw!

james_in_007

Aug 6, 2014
hello Guys,

why do u want to apply for Canada , there are no jobs here . Come only if u r ready to do labour jobs.

There would be hidden discrimination(not on ur face) by companies in hiring you if u r are from Asia , whites gets priority in every job.

i moved here in 2015 and was a senior professional in INDIA with qualification from IIM but am doing labour jobs in warehouse ... what looks good may not be good ......i burnt my bridges before moving here so difficult to return
but guys think n apply only if u r ready for low jobs like cleaner/waiter/labor etc.

sincere advice.

Srushti

Oct 25, 2016
Los Angeles, California
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
Doc's Request.
31-03-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-08-2017
james_in_007 said:
hello Guys,

why do u want to apply for Canada , there are no jobs here . Come only if u r ready to do labour jobs.

There would be hidden discrimination(not on ur face) by companies in hiring you if u r are from Asia , whites gets priority in every job.

i moved here in 2015 and was a senior professional in INDIA with qualification from IIM but am doing labour jobs in warehouse ... what looks good may not be good ......i burnt my bridges before moving here so difficult to return
but guys think n apply only if u r ready for low jobs like cleaner/waiter/labor etc.

sincere advice.
Every one in Canada walks their way through hardships and reach great heights and success ultimately. Many of my IIM friends move to Canada with a PR and running a successful career there. If you want to discourage people based one personal bad experience, sorry but this is not the place for you. This thread is for people to motivate each other and hold each other's hands and walk the way to Canadian dream.

yuanteo

Star Member
Sep 25, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
any chance the cut off might go up?

any pnps or ielts results release during this period? are there still a lot of ppl waiting to enter the pool?

student7872014

Jan 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Srushti said:
Every one in Canada walks their way through hardships and reach great heights and success ultimately. Many of my IIM friends move to Canada with a PR and running a successful career there. If you want to discourage people based one personal bad experience, sorry but this is not the place for you. This thread is for people to motivate each other and hold each other's hands and walk the way to Canadian dream.
I agree with you. One way or another, hard work pays off. Besides, hope is essentially what keeps us alive.

student7872014

Jan 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yuanteo said:
any chance the cut off might go up?

any pnps or ielts results release during this period? are there still a lot of ppl waiting to enter the pool?
March 25 IELTS results were released on April 7. So, that could have impact.

Playmaker

Apr 6, 2017
Re: Ray of hope 59th draw!

IELTS released last Friday (07/04) so more profiles on EE would be updated or created. We would also have seen more people get there ECA feedback.

I think it would be good to have draw today. Cut off would remain low.... Possibly as low as 427

A draw may not hold next week (19th) If IRCC, and indeed the whole of Canada, take Easter very seriously. If it does hold, my guess is cut off would be between 430 - 436.

If the draw is moved to Friday (20th) or Wednesday (26th)..... I hate to be the bearer of bad news but the cut off will definitely not be below 431.... Hopefully, if the next draw is 26th. let's keep our fingers crossed that it doesn't get back to 441.

I am staying hopeful but realistic :)

mintz

Apr 6, 2017
james_in_007 said:
hello Guys,

sincere advice.
if you are not qualified to get a job in your field and doing odd-jobs .. that's your problem.
try harder dude!

or get a better attitude. i was told that employers dont like such negativity in their organization.

prakash419

Apr 2, 2017
james_in_007 said:
hello Guys,

sincere advice.
if you are from IIM you should return to India and lead a great life. You are full of BS and lies my friend.

jaysingh22

Mar 15, 2017
hey guys i just read the IIM guy's msg, one thing similar one of frinds also told, like he told that australia was better off as compared to canada in job scenario but i was pretty strong on canada for my own reasons and yeah i have a few friends working just fine there while others are into full time trucking .... dont know much can we get reviews from ppl who have already immigrated there jus to do a scenario check

jasontan

Feb 26, 2017
Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
james_in_007 said:
hello Guys,

sincere advice.

Then why are you still there? Why don't you go back to India if you're living miserably. Stop the negativism if you don't have a word of hope to offer.

hopesarehigh

Star Member
Nov 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
guys one question

If you receive ITA how long do you have to click on accept or decline ? Will it be automatically declined after certain number of days ?

journey21

Dec 25, 2014
hopesarehigh said:
guys one question

If you receive ITA how long do you have to click on accept or decline ? Will it be automatically declined after certain number of days ?
You have 90 days from date of receiving ITA to submit all supporting documents, failing which, the ITA will lapse.
I believe this is the case.

hopesarehigh

Star Member
Nov 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
journey21 said:
You have 90 days from date of receiving ITA to submit all supporting documents, failing which, the ITA will lapse.
I believe this is the case.
THank you for the reply

I thought that 90 days count down starts once you accept ITA. I would like to know how much time do we have to accept ITA ?

vic2015

Dec 7, 2015
I had a question regarding IELTS as I'm hoping to get ITA in the next 2 months.

My IELTS certificate expires on May 9th. If I get an ITA before that, do I still need to give an IELTS while submitting my documents? Or, will I be able to use my old IELTS certificate because I received the ITA before the certificate expired?

Thanks for any help!