Mar 25, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-07-2017
Maverick28 said:
You need one if the education was outside Canada.
Her education was in India so i guess i will need eca for high school as well

One more question, in the education history i have added my education details from class ix to xii and then graduation. Is that correct, or the education has to be shown from class I onwards.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Iampositive said:
Her education was in India so i guess i will need eca for high school as well

One more question, in the education history i have added my education details from class ix to xii and then graduation. Is that correct, or the education has to be shown from class I onwards.
For EE profile, you just need to mention your graduation. No need to enter class ix to xii. Just enter whatever is in your ECA.

Iampositive

Star Member
Mar 25, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-07-2017
Maverick28 said:
For EE profile, you just need to mention your graduation. No need to enter class ix to xii. Just enter whatever is in your ECA.
So if I am not claiming any points for my wifes education then i need to leave the education section for spouse as blank

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Iampositive said:
So if I am not claiming any points for my wifes education then i need to leave the education section for spouse as blank
Don't leave it blank. Fill the details.

For the question, Does XXXX have an ECA, select NO for your wife.

Iampositive

Star Member
Mar 25, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-07-2017
Maverick28 said:
Don't leave it blank. Fill the details.

For the question, Does XXXX have an ECA, select NO for your wife.
Ok thanks so i pit her graduation details and select eva as no. Butpost ITA will i have to submit her graduation papers in my application

nlhugh

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Just leave it blank.
Post ITA, you can mention her education activity in her Personal History, no upload will be required

GraceM

Mar 31, 2017
Maverick28 said:

I have got my ECA reports for graduation and post graduation done few months back. In EE profile I selected 'Yes' in the drop down for higher education , added post graduation degree details but not graduation details and submitted application. Now, my application status shows ' We have received your application...'.

Can I update my profile now or no need? Will it have any impact on my application or status or its validity?

BlessedGirl

Nov 20, 2016
thejkhan said:
How can you be so stupid?

As of June 6, candidates with a sibling in Canada who is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident of at least 18 years of age may be awarded 15 additional CRS points. These points may also be awarded if the candidate’s spouse or common-law partner has a sibling in Canada.

I wanted to know if having 2 siblings makes any difference and you think I'm stupid, that's so low of you.

The candidate or his or her spouse/common-law partner must share a mother and/or father with the sibling in Canada. This relationship can be through blood, adoption, marriage, or common-law partnership.

I wonder why you think I'm stupid for seeking clarification

I'm not saying that 2 siblings will get me 30 points because it wasn't clear but if having 2 undergraduate degree get you more points than having just one degree why do you think it's stupid to ask if same will apply to siblings in Canada?

You think my question is stupid because you are frightened with the fact that having 2 siblings in Canada might earn me more point and put me way above you in the pool.

May God have mercy on your soul.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
GraceM said:
I have got my ECA reports for graduation and post graduation done few months back. In EE profile I selected 'Yes' in the drop down for higher education , added post graduation degree details but not graduation details and submitted application. Now, my application status shows ' We have received your application...'.

Can I update my profile now or no need? Will it have any impact on my application or status or its validity?
You can edit the information. If you have got ECA for your graduation, it does not hurt to enter it in your profile.

BlessedGirl

Nov 20, 2016
DelPiero07 said:
Yes, you will get 60 extra points.

IRCC will also provide 1 million dollars as well as a private jet to pick you up from your home country.

:p
just because the first person was rude to me does not mean that you should be, I asked a very interesting question and instead of you to read, stop and think before responding you decided to go with the flow, if having 2 undergraduate degree gets you more points than someone with 1undergraduage degree why do you think it might not apply with siblings in Canada.

It's wise to ignore comments or simply say that you have no idea than to write crap, this is a new rule and I don't expect you to have a clear understanding of it and it's okay if I'm confused about it.

Iampositive

Star Member
Mar 25, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-07-2017
nlhugh said:
Just leave it blank.
Post ITA, you can mention her education activity in her Personal History, no upload will be required
I think you can not leave it blank, on doing so, your education section will show in progress.

madhouseontheshore

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-08-2017
Passport Req..
23-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2017
BlessedGirl said:
just because the first person was rude to me does not mean that you should be, I asked a very interesting question and instead of you to read, stop and think before responding you decided to go with the flow, if having 2 undergraduate degree gets you more points than someone with 1undergraduage degree why do you think it might not apply with siblings in Canada.

It's wise to ignore comments or simply say that you have no idea than to write crap, this is a new rule and I don't expect you to have a clear understanding of it and it's okay if I'm confused about it.

No need to get offended. If there were additional points for more than one siblings, you would've been able to claim them through CRS calculator. Some things are obvious to some and not to others and while that's okay, lighthearted jokes shouldn't be taken seriously. It's not like a paid immigration consultant has offended you. All of us are here to get help and help each other for free and a little fun can make the time pass a bit quicker.

Iampositive

Star Member
Mar 25, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-07-2017
Maverick28 said:
So just fill it and select NO for ECA. Simple!
Thanks man, I am 429, and i think my chances are bleak considering the new sibling and french points being introduced

BlessedGirl

Nov 20, 2016
madhouseontheshore said:
No need to get offended. If there were additional points for more than one siblings, you would've been able to claim them through CRS calculator. Some things are obvious to some and not to others and while that's okay, lighthearted jokes shouldn't be taken seriously. It's not like a paid immigration consultant has offended you. All of us are here to get help and help each other for free and a little fun can make the time pass a bit quicker.
This change will only be on the CRS calculator as of the 6th of June
We are all here to share knowledge and experience but some people act as know they know it all.