AlliBatista

Champion Member
Aug 19, 2016
Brazil
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
gailmargolis said:
Ok what time of the day are ITA announcements made? Or it varies from draw to draw? Haha it's morning over here and I'm having a hard time starting my day, just sitting here checking and checking. At what point today can we be certain that it's not going to be issued today? Noon? 5 pm? Don't think I can take a whole day of this, lol
It varies a lot. Best case scenario: 1 hour from now, worst case: in about 5 hours :D

Considering there WILL be a draw today. :D

shrinivaskk

Star Member
Dec 17, 2015
xibalban said:
Good news guys!! There'll be a draw today: 2600 ITAs @ CRS 437
First
You might want to reconsider your preparation for writing in IELTS for April 8th.
Too many grammatical & punctuation mistakes.

Second
Even when you haven't taken baby steps, you don't teach your father how to play football.

All the best !

+1 for likes

Tatheer Zehra

Star Member
Aug 22, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-05-2017
AOR Received.
10-05-2017
File Transfer...
09-08-2017
Med's Done....
26-04-2017
swammingo said:
sorry if my poems are boring. I was just trying to get over my anxiety of "The Draw" and cheer you all too.
I can't write one. So if you've written something, all of us should not discourage you atleast.

AlliBatista

Champion Member
Aug 19, 2016
Brazil
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
shrinivaskk said:
First
You might want to reconsider your preparation for writing in IELTS for April 8th.
Too many grammatical & punctuation mistakes.

Second
Even when you haven't taken baby steps, you don't teach your father how to play football.

All the best !

+1 for likes
Ugh, don't remind me of IELTS, I'm having a hard time improving for the speaking part this saturday. ;D

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
AlliBatista said:
Ugh, don't remind me of IELTS, I'm having a hard time improving for the speaking part this saturday. ;D
Dont be disheartened. I dont think anyone has take 5 or more attempts to get the score. I nailed it finally, got my ITA, submitted eAPR and now this wait kills even more.

I thought the ITA was like winning an Oscar. I think the PPR will be my oscar.

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
xpressentry said:
Dont be disheartened. I dont think anyone has take 5 or more attempts to get the score. I nailed it finally, got my ITA, submitted eAPR and now this wait kills even more.

Perfect example of moving the goalpost.
First ITA, then meds, PPR, COPR, and then may be settlement related goals

canadaimmigrantnow

Feb 14, 2017
xpressentry said:

This is what being "HUMAN" is. At first we thought it is IELTS then comes the ITA then comes the PPR then comes the work in Canada...we can never settle down on one you know. :p

hopesarehigh

Star Member
Nov 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
First of all if a draw happen today its ray of hope for us. And if that draw takes us somewhere below 434 its like hitting the jackpot.

gailmargolis

Star Member
Mar 25, 2017
US
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vishalg said:
Perfect example of moving the goalpost.
First ITA, then meds, PPR, COPR, and then may be settlement related goals
OMG you are so right!!! First it was waiting for ECA, which was maddening, and I was so elated when they finally sent that ECA email. Today the excitement had worn off and now it's back to being nervous about when the draw is going to be announced. It just never ends

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
canadaimmigrantnow said:
This is what being "HUMAN" is. At first we thought it is IELTS then comes the ITA then comes the PPR then comes the work in Canada...we can never settle down on one you know. :p
ECA / IELTS ----> ITA ----> eAPR ---> PPR ---> COPR ---> Landing ---> job in the desired field ---> citizenship. will it end there? i dont think so.

chonji1226

Star Member
Nov 26, 2016
I will say to myself good job! for being able to keep it together and wait for 1 year to get my Canadian Experience.

First stage cleared! Now I have to wait to get an ITA, complete my documents and wait again. One step at a time, one step a time.

If it's not for me, it's not for me...so I keep telling myself...

F5 F5 F5 F5 :p

gailmargolis

Star Member
Mar 25, 2017
US
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xpressentry said:
ECA / IELTS ----> ITA ----> eAPR ---> PPR ---> COPR ---> Landing ---> job in the desired field ---> citizenship. will it end there? i dont think so.
Nah, I think if I'm lucky enough to ever reach and get through landing stage, it's the end of any big worries, anything beyond that is minor. It's not like you're going to be kicked out of Canada if you can't find a job in the desired field? Or is that the case? And who cares about citizenship once you have residency?