+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope 57th draw?

gzing

Dec 6, 2016
AlliBatista said:
Considering the other thread had over 100 pages, this is a gigantic ray of hope :)
CanadaVisa forum guys have also set up a CDN(Content Delivery Network) recently on their site, which makes me believe that the traffic on the site is surging due to plummeting CRS scores. Hope the fall continues :)

Shaz1

Mar 4, 2017
Guys ..my crs is 426..can i hope to get an ita in next draw or i will have to wait..what say? Predictions plz for next draws...

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
xpressentry said:
Got it in a week since I live in the UK. International postage takes longer. I started IELTS in October, WES and PCCs in November, chasing employers for reference letters in December. I got my IELTS score in February, PCCs in November, reference letters in January, WES last week, entered the pool over the weekend. I have booked medical next week. I have scanned all my documents, converted them into PDF and merged them into documents of less than 4MB. I have made an excel sheet of my travel history, work history and personal history. Only thing left is medical, bank statement and the much coveted ITA. I have booked medical next week and I aim to submit my eAPR at the end of this month.

Some queries:
1) Travel history - every stamp in the passport?
What if there is an exit stamp from the country of origin but no entry stamp in the country you currently reside (e.g. Singapore uses e-clearance in the immigration where you scan the passport)

2) Bank statement - estatement accepted?

ajaysharma

Feb 22, 2017
Shaz1 said:
Guys ..my crs is 426..can i hope to get an ita in next draw or i will have to wait..what say? Predictions plz for next draws...
If tomorrows draw sees points drop to 430 or below, then yes, you could get an ITA in the first half of April.

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
iamxty said:
Some queries:
1) Travel history - every stamp in the passport?
What if there is an exit stamp from the country of origin but no entry stamp in the country you currently reside (e.g. Singapore uses e-clearance in the immigration where you scan the passport)
I know all my dates and I have checked my passport and have tickets in my email. Somewhere some airline would have scanned my passport

2) Bank statement - estatement accepted?
no letter from the bank

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
A Onos said:
It's the same reason we are looking working towards permanent residency in Canada. Getting jobs as a skilled non EU immigrnt became nearly impossible immediately after brexit. The UK just gets you renewing visas, paying heavily to move visas from one passport to another and so many other money making methods with no long term benefit to you as a skilled non EU immigrant. I wish we looked at Canada long ago. It will take forever for me to prove to Theresa May that I deserve a permanent residency in the UK. She will be worse now she is the PM as she dealt rather harshly with us as non EU post graduate students in UK.
I'm in the same boat :( Left UK last year after a year of studies and 2 years of work :(

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
nthom said:
Hey there welcome! There isn't anything embarrassing about a 403. Perhaps you can retake the English test and increase your score? When I first submitted my profile I had something like 380 all by missing the listening by 1 point. I retook it and got CLB 9 in all sections and now I am at a 437 with a real shot of getting an ITA. When you have no Canadian Experience or Canadian college degrees, it is somewhat difficult to score very high. Stay positive! Last year I thought I had no shot without PNP, this year I could have already received an ITA had I not recreated my profile the night before an unexpected draw (March 1st)!
Thank you for the kind words! I can't retake IELTS since I'm already at CLB 9. I've lost out points on age :( Will lose 10 more points if I don't get an ITA by September this year :(

All the best to you! Hope you get an ITA this time round.

sreeharsha1988

Mar 14, 2017
Wandering Mind said:
I'm in the same boat :( Left UK last year after a year of studies and 2 years of work :(
I am on the same boat as you are. The post study work visa what I got was the worst thing ever. All my friends who did not come back and picked up jobs while I wasted an year in that country without any hope.

Anyway what are your CRS points ?

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
sreeharsha1988 said:
I am on the same boat as you are. The post study work visa what I got was the worst thing ever. All my friends who did not come back and picked up jobs while I wasted an year in that country without any hope.

Anyway what are your CRS points ?
Sorry to hear about your troubles. Brexit was the worst thing to happen to a lot of people like us :(

My CRS is very low :( 403 :( What about you?

GajanSoorian

Mar 20, 2017
Guys, could someone tell me what time of the day(EST) the 57th draw results will be up tomorrow?
Just wondering if I can go that long without breathing...

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
If there is no draw tomorrow i will be very very sad

TorontoPunjabi

May 20, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
Doc's Request.
Upfront
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
IELTS Request
8 Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
27-02-2017
Passport Req..
19-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2017
LANDED..........
20-07-2017
Usually the draw comes between 10:00 and 11:00 EST. Good Luck guys!. I really hope the wait is worth the number of invites tomorrow. :) :D :) :)

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
TorontoPunjabi said:
Usually the draw comes between 10:00 and 11:00 EST. Good Luck guys!. I really hope the wait is worth the number of invites tomorrow. :) :D :) :)
Im so glad that the time changed in Canada last week but hasnt changed in the UK so that means instead of being 5 hours ahead, I will be 4 hours ahead so that means a shorter wait. I will be hitting refresh between 1400 and 1500 GMT.

TorontoPunjabi

May 20, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
Doc's Request.
Upfront
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
IELTS Request
8 Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
27-02-2017
Passport Req..
19-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2017
LANDED..........
20-07-2017
xpressentry said:
Im so glad that the time changed in Canada last week but hasnt changed in the UK so that means instead of being 5 hours ahead, I will be 4 hours ahead so that means a shorter wait. I will be hitting refresh between 1400 and 1500 GMT.
I really wish everyone in this thread and the previous one that got deleted gets an invite. For the fact that we all are here together helping and supporting in the process and that is what Canada is all about. Yayy. Positive vibes for tomorrow. 8) :) :)

sreeharsha1988

Mar 14, 2017
TorontoPunjabi said:
I really wish everyone in this thread and the previous one that got deleted gets an invite. For the fact that we all are here together helping and supporting in the process and that is what Canada is all about. Yayy. Positive vibes for tomorrow. 8) :) :)
Thanks for the ray of hope. There was no much hype in the previous week but I hope tomorrow this thread will be vibrant and dynamic.

As people suggested in the previous thread i will have a standby keyboard and would wear a helmet while browsing to save my head from banging with anxiety.