+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope 57th draw?

baltejcic

May 4, 2013
Hi ALL,

I have quick question can some one tell me if I have already submitted my EE profile and then i make changes and submit it back would it considered to be misrepresentation.

Thanks

specter_3012

Mar 19, 2017
HAD TO MOVE TO B.C TO GET PNP 2 DAYS AGO. HAVE CRS OF 430. HOPE THINGS WORK OUT AND I GET I.T.A TOMMOROW SO THAT I CAN GO BACK TO TORONTO ;D ;D.

baltejcic

May 4, 2013
baltejcic said:
Hi ALL,

I have quick question can some one tell me if I have already submitted my EE profile and then i make changes and submit it back would it considered to be misrepresentation.

Thanks
Any one please

pacificislander

Jan 7, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
baltejcic said:
Can we also modify(not update) is that also fine no misrepresentation.
update means modify. In fact it is encouraged to keep your profile up to date. For example your employment history,new IELTS score, ECA, marital status etc.

pacificislander

Jan 7, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sidpune said:
Help, anyone ?
No one really know exactly when the updates will reflect on your status. But in case you are worried about your age change, this might clear some things up.

Change in circumstance declared in an e-APR
Express Entry candidates are responsible for ensuring that the information in their profile is accurate and up-to-date at all times.

When a candidate is issued an ITA, their profile information and their CRS score are automatically recorded in GCMS.

If a candidate decides to submit an e-APR, the system automatically transfers the information from their profile to their e-APR for their convenience. The candidate is required to ensure that the information is still accurate before they submit their e-APR to IRCC. If the information transferred from the candidate’s profile is no longer accurate, the candidate must update their application accordingly.

When an applicant submits an e-APR to CIC, the information in their application is locked, and their CRS score at the time of their application is recorded in GCMS.

Processing offices must compare the information in the applicant’s profile at the time of the round of invitations to the information in their e-APR to ensure that the applicant meets the requirements of section A11.2. Note that not all discrepancies should result in a refusal.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/refuse.asp

baltejcic

May 4, 2013
pacificislander said:
update means modify. In fact it is encouraged to keep your profile up to date. For example your employment history,new IELTS score, ECA, marital status etc.
So this is what I changed

Added some education
added some experience
But I also changed my answer from NO to Yes to the question have to applied with IRCC before also provided mu UCI number for work permit
also checked the other forms to make sure info is rite did not made any changes in them

my question was if some one provided some information and later realized that it is wrong and corrects it would that be fine. I am asking because every time we make changes we sign a claimer that all the information is correct.

pacificislander

Jan 7, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
baltejcic said:
So this is what I changed

Added some education
added some experience
But I also changed my answer from NO to Yes to the question have to applied with IRCC before also provided mu UCI number for work permit
also checked the other forms to make sure info is rite did not made any changes in them

my question was if some one provided some information and later realized that it is wrong and corrects it would that be fine. I am asking because every time we make changes we sign a claimer that all the information is correct.
As long as you are not yet getting an ITA you are fine.

Al Mahmud

Dec 2, 2015
Guys I have a question, I hope some will have the answer.
My aunty recently deposited 8000cad in my account which is a pretty new account as i just moved back to my home country last year. She actually borrowed this money from me 2/3 years back. Also we sold some jewellry to one of our relatives and he sent money in my account directly from abroad. How can I prove this to CIC? I also have money invested in share market which can be liquidated any time. Thanks in advance guys and sorry if it is irrelevant. Hoping ITA today @ CRS 436