+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope 57th draw?

monnike

Star Member
Nov 4, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I dont want to be negative about the circumstances and the extended wait for the 57th draw. Still I want to share my thoughts.

First of all, because of the long time between draws, there should be a bigger amount of PNPs in the draw, plus people that entered the pool, and so on. ALso, I strongly believe that if they are going to decrease the number of ITAs per draw, they will do it gradually (as they increased gradually), not suddenly.

Hence, I kinda expect around 3500 ITAs and a moderate decrease or no decrease at all (434) for the draw 57.

Yet, I strongly believe that people 400-430 should be full of hope, because I think that the previous pattern (draw frequency and average 6-8 point drop) should return. Then, draw 58 should be 2 weeks after the 57th, with around 6-8 points drop ( dont think that are that many people in the pool with 400+ to stop or change the pattern, they used to say that about 450+, then 430+, and all of them were proven to be wrong).

Finally, there are goals to be met by IRCC that includes a target of number of people and reaching low 400 or even going lower than that (per CIC video on youtube, as latest IRCC trends have proven that the predictions in the video are happening gradually).

That being said, be patient people, few weeks wait for another draw are nothing compare to what it is to come, and most of us should be in Canada before 2018!!!

8) 8) 8) 8)

RohitL

Mar 20, 2017
Jemin said:
Hello everyone!

One more newbie here.

I really hope the scores will keep decreasing. I am at 432 (lost 5 points on turning 1 year older). I hope this score still gives me a fighting chance to receive an ITA. All the best to everyone. Lets hope all members in this thread have a 2017 re-union in Canada.

Cheers

Hey, one quick question.

Did you points drop on the same day of your birthday or on the next day.

Please reply soon as I'm nearing to mine :-[

nthom

Star Member
Oct 3, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
monnike said:
I am glad to know that I am not alone in the refresh party, and there is also a "refresh party" scheduled pretty much for every weekday until the 57th draw takes place.

Come on IRCC, surprise us and have the first ever Monday draw!! 8) 8)
I second this!!

nthom

Star Member
Oct 3, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RohitL said:
Hey, one quick question.

Did you points drop on the same day of your birthday or on the next day.

Please reply soon as I'm nearing to mine :-[
My birthday just passed too. The day after I checked and my points had dropped. When is your birthday?

RohitL

Mar 20, 2017
nthom said:
My birthday just passed too. The day after I checked and my points had dropped. When is your birthday?
Buddy it's on 22nd hence I want to know whether my score will decrease on 22nd morn or on 23rd.

CRS 427

nthom

Star Member
Oct 3, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Teja2000 said:
I observed that my points not reduced after birthday.
Are you < 29 years old? If not then maybe there is a system issues. Your points should be reduced.

nthom

Star Member
Oct 3, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RohitL said:
Buddy it's on 22nd hence I want to know whether my score will decrease on 22nd morn or on 23rd.

CRS 427
I cant tell you for sure what the system might do on your birthday because I don't remember checking mine the morning of my birthday. However since on the 22nd you will be one year older, I think you should plan for your scores to be decreased by 5 points. Even if the system has a day delay, chances are IRCC is going to count your new age on the 22nd. This is my two cents though. Why don't you try posting a question in the main thread and see if anyone with birthdays happening the day of the draw might be able to answer from their own experience? Good luck though!!!

paras123

Mar 25, 2014
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/04/2017
AOR Received.
23/04/2017
Med's Done....
16/04/2017
Can anybody tell me where i have to go for pcc? I live in Peel Region.
Can i go to any police station or somewhere specific.
Thanks

hawk1301

Mar 20, 2017
Hi Guys!

This is my first post. My CRS score is 432 and I haven't received the IELTS result hard copy yet. I have 2 questions:

1. I called up IELTS folks and they asked me to get the TRF number from results.ieltsessentials.com . I answered my exam on 4th March 2017 but the TRF here starts with 16 and ends in G. Is this fine? Shouldn't it start with 17 because I answered in 2017?

2. I submitted the express entry profile with CAD 25000 but I guess I dont have that much. Will I have the meet this amount criteria?

robb83

Jul 4, 2016
monnike said:
I dont want to be negative about the circumstances and the extended wait for the 57th draw. Still I want to share my thoughts.

First of all, because of the long time between draws, there should be a bigger amount of PNPs in the draw, plus people that entered the pool, and so on. ALso, I strongly believe that if they are going to decrease the number of ITAs per draw, they will do it gradually (as they increased gradually), not suddenly.

Hence, I kinda expect around 3500 ITAs and a moderate decrease or no decrease at all (434) for the draw 57.

Yet, I strongly believe that people 400-430 should be full of hope, because I think that the previous pattern (draw frequency and average 6-8 point drop) should return. Then, draw 58 should be 2 weeks after the 57th, with around 6-8 points drop ( dont think that are that many people in the pool with 400+ to stop or change the pattern, they used to say that about 450+, then 430+, and all of them were proven to be wrong).

Finally, there are goals to be met by IRCC that includes a target of number of people and reaching low 400 or even going lower than that (per CIC video on youtube, as latest IRCC trends have proven that the predictions in the video are happening gradually).

That being said, be patient people, few weeks wait for another draw are nothing compare to what it is to come, and most of us should be in Canada before 2018!!!

8) 8) 8) 8)
If there is no decrease in CRS we will see a significant drop in ITA's. If they are taking a % into account of people being given ITA declining or failing to get PR then they need to keep this number around at least the 3000 mark I would presume.

To drop it to say 2500ish and keep their targets then attach rate would have to be 100%.

At the moment the volume of people with higher scores and by that I mean 430+ just isn't that huge, we can tell this by the fact the draws have hit 434 already.

However I do believe that there are a much higher proportion of people sitting in the 420 - 430 range.

With the extra week I think we will get a drop but a small one, however that won't then mean if the next draw is the following week we will be back to 6 points. Also I don't ever expect to see an 8 point drop in this range of CRS scores.

If we continue by your logic we would be down to around 400 in about 4/5 months - which isn't going to happen, even if they continue to issue 3500 ITA's

nthom

Star Member
Oct 3, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hawk1301 said:
Hi Guys!

This is my first post. My CRS score is 432 and I haven't received the IELTS result hard copy yet. I have 2 questions:

1. I called up IELTS folks and they asked me to get the TRF number from results.ieltsessentials.com . I answered my exam on 4th March 2017 but the TRF here starts with 16 and ends in G. Is this fine? Shouldn't it start with 17 because I answered in 2017?

2. I submitted the express entry profile with CAD 25000 but I guess I dont have that much. Will I have the meet this amount criteria?
1. I cant help you on the number one question

2. Everything you put in your application you need to prove. If you say you have 25,000 CAD you will need to show bank statements matching your own name. Are you far off from having that amount?

hawk1301

Mar 20, 2017
nthom said:
Everything you put in your application you need to prove. If you say you have 25,000 CAD you will need to show bank statements matching your own name. Are you far off from having that amount?
I can arrange that. But does it have to be in our accounts for the last 6 months? I am not sure i tried to check forums but I could not understand

nthom

Star Member
Oct 3, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hawk1301 said:
I can arrange that. But does it have to be in our accounts for the last 6 months? I am not sure i tried to check forums but I could not understand
I saw this online: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

It doesn't speak to how long the money need to be in your account. From my research it seems that they ask for 6 months worth of bank statements. The burden is on you to not give IRCC any reason to be suspicious of what you tell them. If your account had $200 in there 6 months ago and last week $25,000 magically appeared they are going to ask questions.

prvisit

Star Member
Feb 27, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hawk1301 said:
Hi Guys!

Do not worry.
1. I wrote IELTS in Feb 2017 and received TRF hard copy. My TRF# also start with 16 and ends with G. So you can enter the same what you are seeing online.
2. Do not worry about your proof of funds. You can modify at anytime. But it should be as per Proof of funds criteria mentioned in CIC website against your family size.
For instance, your family size is 5(including you) then you are supposed to show at least $25,923 CAD.
We have to provide 6 months bank statement when submitting PR docs. You should not borrow this entire money just before submitting bank statement. Even you want to borrow and show this proof, better to deposit monthly 5000$. Then it looks like genuine. But there are no exact guide lines for this in CIC.