+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RAY of HOPE 56th Draw (Predictions)

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congrats to everyone who recd an ITA... this was a total surprise (not) draw within 1 week

guys who didnt get ITA but were above cutoff score - please wait for 24-48 hrs for the ITA to reflect in your CIC account.

vipern

Feb 17, 2017
Guys, I got the ITA, @438. ;D ;D

Only doubt I have: Will I lose my chance when I become 36 in June? :-[

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vipern said:
Guys, I got the ITA, @438. ;D ;D

Only doubt I have: Will I lose my chance when I become 36 in June? :-[
what do you mean by lose my chance ?? didnt quite understand that.

but anyway all your work experience, age, status, education, ielts etc is counted backwards from the day you receive ITA... so if you are worried about score dropping due to age, dont worry - your profile freezes once you get an ITA and you are no longer in the pool.

good luck for the rest of the journey.

SandyMaple

Feb 22, 2017
Hi,

A quick question with regards to the employment letters.
I have 5 years of experience in my previous company, and 2 years in the current company.
Can I leave out my current employer details while creating my EE profile, because it will not add to my CSR points and getting reference letters is very tough.
Can I do that, or will I be asked to provide proof of employment for latest 2 years for which I am not claiming points for?

vipern

Feb 17, 2017
thestunner316 said:
what do you mean by lose my chance ?? didnt quite understand that.

but anyway all your work experience, age, status, education, ielts etc is counted backwards from the day you receive ITA... so if you are worried about score dropping due to age, dont worry - your profile freezes once you get an ITA and you are no longer in the pool.

good luck for the rest of the journey.
Thanks for your prompt answer! That's exactly what I meant. :D

arrayofhope

Jan 14, 2017
CANADA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-06-2016
AOR Received.
18/05/2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
04-15-2017
SandyMaple said:
Hi,

I have 5 years of experience in my previous company, and 2 years in the current company.
Can I leave out my current employer details while creating my EE profile, because it will not add to my CSR points and getting reference letters is very tough.
Can I do that, or will I be asked to provide proof of employment for latest 2 years for which I am not claiming points for?
It would be best to include a reference letter or other proof of employment since you have mentioned it in the profile(even if you aren't claiming points for this period).

Based on the information you provided at the time of the ITA, the VO's will look at the evidence you provided to ensure that the points you claimed are justified. In the event you claimed points for something but the evidence you provided isn't good enough, the VO's can still process your application if your recalculated score is more than the CRS requirement at the time of processing(assuming you submit after 60 days from ITA and the points have dropped during that period).

However they may reject your application for incompleteness if you don't provide anything for the 2 years or work experience you've mentioned. Why take the chance of a rejection when you can easily provide copies of pay-stubs or a simple reference letter.

This is what I have gathered from reading through the Immigration regulations that are available online.

SandyMaple

Feb 22, 2017
arrayofhope said:
It would be best to include a reference letter or other proof of employment since you have mentioned it in the profile(even if you aren't claiming points for this period).

Based on the information you provided at the time of the ITA, the VO's will look at the evidence you provided to ensure that the points you claimed are justified. In the event you claimed points for something but the evidence you provided isn't good enough, the VO's can still process your application if your recalculated score is more than the CRS requirement at the time of processing(assuming you submit after 60 days from ITA and the points have dropped during that period).

However they may reject your application for incompleteness if you don't provide anything for the 2 years or work experience you've mentioned. Why take the chance of a rejection when you can easily provide copies of pay-stubs or a simple reference letter.

This is what I have gathered from reading through the Immigration regulations that are available online.

I haven't yet received my ITA..[CSR-432]. But I am planning to update the profile before the next draw.
But my question is, is it correct if I leave out my current employment [2years] which do not add to my CSR score, or should I provide an explanation of my current employment?

arrayofhope

Jan 14, 2017
CANADA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-06-2016
AOR Received.
18/05/2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
04-15-2017
SandyMaple said:
I haven't yet received my ITA..[CSR-432]. But I am planning to update the profile before the next draw.
But my question is, is it correct if I leave out my current employment [2years] which do not add to my CSR score, or should I provide an explanation of my current employment?
I still think it is better to include it since it is your current job. They could wonder what you have been doing for the past 2 years(when someone has been unemployed for such a long time, it is usually hard getting back into the work force and would be even harder doing it in a foreign country like Canada)

If you really cant provide reference letters, just send them pay stubs or maybe even a notarized letter from your colleagues.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SandyMaple said:
Hi,

well 2 years is a long time...

to answer your question - Yes, you can do that in theory, and move current employment details to personal history section (you will see this post ITA) where you dont have to provide proof of employment...

actually come to think of it again - I dont believe it will impact your application. you have maxed out your employment points anyway... so if you are 100% sure you cant provide adequate proof of employment from current employer, then go ahead and remove it from your EE profile.

good luck.

robb83

Jul 4, 2016
What I'm concerned with is having a relatively low score that they will have to put a cut off at some point to make the point of getting PNP valid.

If the draw goes down to 400 it makes PNP almost redundant.

They will probably have to keep it around 430 I imagine to create a sufficient gap?

Rajveer

Star Member
Aug 1, 2009
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14/10/2014[Bc PNP]
Nomination.....
25/11/2015
AOR Received.
22/01/2016
Med's Request
01/02/2016
Med's Done....
04/02/2016
Passport Req..
26/04/2016
VISA ISSUED...
01/05/2017
LANDED..........
09/05/2017
paterson said:
Hi! Ive received the ITA yesterday. How long will it take to wait for the request of medical? Thank u!
Medical has to be done upfront go through the checklist
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

make sure you carefully read the checklist and submit all the necessary documents.

You dont want to miss out on any document and occur a refusal only to start all over again.

Rajveer

Star Member
Aug 1, 2009
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14/10/2014[Bc PNP]
Nomination.....
25/11/2015
AOR Received.
22/01/2016
Med's Request
01/02/2016
Med's Done....
04/02/2016
Passport Req..
26/04/2016
VISA ISSUED...
01/05/2017
LANDED..........
09/05/2017
paterson said:
then after submitting all the docs, how long will i wait?
6 months process as long as all the documents and everything is correct..