+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RAY of HOPE 56th Draw (Predictions)

grapehair

Jan 14, 2017
No ITA yet. Sitting at 440.

Did a slight update ( checked spelling) just before the draw (2 hours before). Is that going to be a problem?

badz2

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
grapehair said:
No ITA yet. Sitting at 440.

Did a slight update ( checked spelling) just before the draw (2 hours before). Is that going to be a problem?

im also worried that my update last 12-13 hrs before the draw could have affected my ee profile,i hope not.

still waiting for my ita.im so worried right now,i dont want this opportunity slipped away.

Aaz

Star Member
Feb 20, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
Other
Got the e-mail phew! :)

Now time to build my future...

Goodluck to everyone! Your time will surely come! Sending good vibes!

crazymaverick

Feb 22, 2017
I'm at 440 too, waiting for the ITA... anxious! Although I made no updates, I did login to my account a few times last week just to monitor my profile and ensure everything was in order..

badz2

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aaz said:
Got the e-mail phew! :)

Now time to build my future...

Goodluck to everyone! Your time will surely come! Sending good vibes!
congrats!!still waiting for mine.

sanjesu

Feb 28, 2017
Got my iTA an hour ago. Congrats to everyone who got it today.
Hope the CRS falls to 400 in the coming rounds.

kskr

Feb 28, 2017
monnike said:
I was 432, husband took ielts and sent results to consultants on monday, expecting scores to increase to 446. Now, I have emailed my consultant several times attempting to find out , at least , if I should be expecting an ITA, as I dont know exactly when they updated my profile with my husbands ielts results. ( sent them the results on monday).

Now, I am just assuming that efficiency is not one of the services provided by the company, as I got no answer and apparently no ITA as well.
They should have shared the credentials with you. But anyways you will get an ITA in the next draw (15th march)