please add me as well +263732475955

Raj2404

Star Member
Jun 15, 2016
Mississauga
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys please follow this link to get into the group... Please let me if any issues, I will add you manually

https://chat.whatsapp.com/HqdqT5opTnA2qW9p7TlrxE

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Soni V said:
Hi guys... need ur suggestions. .. I hv gvn ielts 4 tyms. Frst tym dey 5.5 in 1 module nxt tym in 2nd module nd so on... m so pissed off... its an open fraud. I scored 7 in each to cum here. Bt dey knw dat we need 6 in each for federal.. ryt nw my CRS is 410. If I cud hv scored 6 in each den my CRS ll be 470.such a huge diffrnc with .5 . I dnt knw wat to do... m running out of time.. 1 more ielts means wastage of 45 days. Does ny1 hv NY betr suggestion? M so worried.
A simple advice - improve your English (for example work on your spelling) and then retake IELTS test.
Good luck

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Soni V said:
Hi,

I understand your frustration, I had to write it thrice ($810 :mad: ).

Just to add on to what has been suggested, you really need to give yourself time, dont rush into writing again as you wont improve your score. I would suggest you take a month and do some intense study before taking another test. In addition, don't aim for 6s, work with the aim of getting band 9. This way you will have a better chance of getting high scores.

Don't give up and stay focused on the goal.

Al the best

Soni V

Dec 7, 2016
TanakaM said:
Hi,

I understand your frustration, I had to write it thrice ($810 :mad: ).

Just to add on to what has been suggested, you really need to give yourself time, dont rush into writing again as you wont improve your score. I would suggest you take a month and do some intense study before taking another test. In addition, don't aim for 6s, work with the aim of getting band 9. This way you will have a better chance of getting high scores.

Don't give up and stay focused on the goal.

Al the best
Thanks buddy ... well 1 more question. Does it make any diffrnc to give test in small town instead of metro city? Coz evry tym I gav it in vancouver.

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
Soni V said:
Thanks buddy ... well 1 more question. Does it make any diffrnc to give test in small town instead of metro city? Coz evry tym I gav it in vancouver.
i don't think it makes a difference, they are certified evaluators and all of them would mark your answers in the same way.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Soni V said:
I agree with Vishalg, this is a standardised international test, therefore it wont make much of a difference if any. I would also advise you to use this forum to practice reading and writing, so avoid writing in shorthand, this will help you on test day. You can also consider taking a course. It may be pricey but well worth it if you need it.

All the best

Soni V

Dec 7, 2016
TanakaM said:
I agree with Vishalg, this is a standardised international test, therefore it wont make much of a difference if any. I would also advise you to use this forum to practice reading and writing, so avoid writing in shorthand, this will help you on test day. You can also consider taking a course. It may be pricey but well worth it if you need it.

All the best
[/quote
Thnx a lot guys

saumil22

Oct 13, 2016
Aal_ said:
Guys srsly. Do you think it will get down to 440 and how and when? Does anyone know how many people between 453 and 440?
Just my 2 cents.
No, It cannot go under 439 because, 439 is the max points one can get with no work experience in Canada or Outside of Canada with one or two year college diploma. If the come below 439 the number of invites will go up more than 10k. But one can never know with CIC.

Rajveer

Star Member
Aug 1, 2009
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14/10/2014[Bc PNP]
Nomination.....
25/11/2015
AOR Received.
22/01/2016
Med's Request
01/02/2016
Med's Done....
04/02/2016
Passport Req..
26/04/2016
VISA ISSUED...
01/05/2017
LANDED..........
09/05/2017
saumil22 said:
Just my 2 cents.
No, It cannot go under 439 because, 439 is the max points one can get with no work experience in Canada or Outside of Canada with one or two year college diploma. If the come below 439 the number of invites will go up more than 10k. But one can never know with CIC.
Umm i tried a CRS calculator with no work experience and maxing out the ielts score you don't even get 400 points.. may be i did it wrong but besides you have to have a 1 year work experience under a job from the NOC code you can't just go apply for express entry just like that

Soni V

Dec 7, 2016
Cn sum1 tel me how much ielts required for federal skilled worker category ? Nd experience of retail supervisor (noc b) would be considered for this category? 5 points for blood relation adaptability is valid?

pacificislander

Jan 7, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Soni V said:
I'm sorry if you will not like my comment but I find it difficult to read your text when you keep on abbreviating every single word.

robinsonjoel

Star Member
Jul 3, 2016
Kuwait
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-01-2018
VISA ISSUED...
15-02-2018
LANDED..........
8-04-2018
saumil22 said:
Just my 2 cents.
I'm sitting at 429. I'm primary applicant, and my spouse is secondary. Both of us have 4 years degree programs (WES verified), have foreign work experience. I'm sitting on an IELTS score of 8, while she is 7. Getting a provincial nomination is a drag. Our only hope is IRCC brings the score down :(

pacificislander

Jan 7, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saumil22 said:
Just my 2 cents.
That's a very bold claim. A perfect score for someone who has never been to Canada, 29 years old, maximum work experience of 3 years, single, bachelor's degree, CLB 10 is CRS 441. So basically, that level is considered to be difficult to achieve given the fact that achieving a high score in the language ability (which contributes to majority of the CRS score) is quite difficult for many.