+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RAY of HOPE 54th Draw (Predictions)

shshivam

Star Member
Aug 24, 2015
Hello,

I created my profile yesterday night with CRS 451, and also registered at the job bank. It still says "Pending" for Job bank registration.

Is there any chance I could get an ITA?

I'm not very optimistic. Don't understand why it would still be pending. So frustrating.

SNS76

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Chandra6789 said:
I'm also waiting ..Hope will get it soon...
Lots of people are waiting. I am not alone!

monnike

Star Member
Nov 4, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations to everyone that got an ITA.
A long journey has ended as another one is just beginning!!!

God bless you all !!!

THis draw has surely given us 430s and 440s a truck load of hope.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Raj2404

Star Member
Jun 15, 2016
Mississauga
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Finally got the ITA.... after a long wait.... Phhhheeewww

Big relief.

I would like to Thanks everyone in this thread for being so nice and helpful. Good luck to everyone!!!

As mentioned earlie in this thread, r I have created whats app group for ppl received an ITA to discuss docs requirements and other queries anyone might have...

https://chat.whatsapp.com/HqdqT5opTnA2qW9p7TlrxE

SNS76

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mmtsd1 said:
I am also still waiting..... applied 3 Feb CRS 478 :(
they might giving the ITA according the date of profile making. My one also Feb 03. Is there anyone already got ITA who made profile at feb 03 or thereafter?

Anand1202

Feb 3, 2017
Guys I am at 462 and have not received the ITA till now. I have filed the application on 30th January any idea when I will get the ITA. Also will we get any email on ITA or we can only look it up on the My account page in CIC. :'(

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anand1202 said:
Guys I am at 462 and have not received the ITA till now. I have filed the application on 30th January any idea when I will get the ITA. Also will we get any email on ITA or we can only look it up on the My account page in CIC. :'(
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/to-all-the-applicants-who-expect-an-ita-today-please-read-t473586.0.html

johnmunch

Nov 12, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
so congratulations everyone who got an iTa yesterday. And good luck to those who have not yet. My question is once one receives an ITA, is there anything one MUST do to "accept" the invitation (in the vein as the "withdraw pofile" button) or is it just a matter of sending the application within 90 days?

Mthornt

Dec 28, 2015
Canada
You fill in the rest of the info by clicking "continue application", and then provide info being asked for on the checklist. There's not actual "acceptance" button.

prads_s

Star Member
Aug 17, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raj2404 said:
Hey Hi Ascent,

Thanks for your note.
In any case we were not thinking to let it go just like that.... We are certainly go and write the exam. But just wanted to explore if any avenues left so that I can save money. Thanks once again Ascent.
just a thought Ask them for Transfer to someone else. And pass it onto some one in the forum or in your circle.Worth a try

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
usually takes upto 24 hrs to get that coveted mail in your inbox... you can check your profile also to see the ITA

congrats to everyone who recd ITA... that day is finally here which i never thought i would see... CRS falling below 450.... :)