NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2017
AOR Received.
21-03-2017
JuCW said:
Hahaha! Be sure you are not the only stalker here! I added this page to my favorites to check it dozens of times each day. And my Wednesdays are all about refreshing CIC's round of invitation page.

Still wondering how the refugees refused in the US will affect Canadian immigration, but let's keep the hope!
Me too!! lol ;D

pacificislander

Jan 7, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wwebmaster said:
Manitoba has invited these candidates to apply. People won't get points until they are nominated.
So, This wont be included until they receive the nomination.
And I think it will take some time to process their application for PNP so they won't have significant effect on the next few draws..I hope.

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
fabiano.ferreira said:
Me too!! lol ;D
May b it depends how man of them will opt for canada. The tweet from PM Justin Trudeau says ppl stranded in airports may apply for temp immigration. Even if they try to accommodate the refugees, it cud b under an additional quota than fill them through this years quota

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
monnike said:
The recent decrease in CRS scores and increase in ITAs seen in the last month surely gave us in 430's range a lot of hope..........mixed with anxiety, apprehension, and excitement for what it is to come. Now, I have to check all the PNP and EE related news several times, everyday..... :eek: :eek:

Am I the only one feeling like " a ray of hope 54th draw stalker" ???

Jokes apart.....this is crazy!!!! Sooooo excited!!!

A month ago I was completely hopeless in the system, seeing PNP as only feasible option, and now the future looks promising !!!!

Prior to January, I would just accept a PNP ASAP. Now, it seems like the PNP could procrastinate the whole process and thus, I/we should wait a little before jumping into accepting a PNP.

Lets remain hopeful people!!
unlikely 430 will be breached anytime soon... but hey - i was screaming on top of my lungs 6-8 months back saying score will never breach 450... looks like very soon i will have to eat my words... lol

vabs200

Aug 22, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thestunner316 said:
unlikely 430 will be breached anytime soon... but hey - i was screaming on top of my lungs 6-8 months back saying score will never breach 450... looks like very soon i will have to eat my words... lol
Here's hoping that the day you would have to eat your words comes soon ;D

Varuvij

Oct 28, 2016
Dubai Uae
Category........
App. Filed.......
1-4-2016
Doc's Request.
Upfront
Nomination.....
8-2-2017
AOR Received.
27-4-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
Every single day between the draws seem so long! :-\

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
jackdawn said:
May b it depends how man of them will opt for canada. The tweet from PM Justin Trudeau says ppl stranded in airports may apply for temp immigration. Even if they try to accommodate the refugees, it cud b under an additional quota than fill them through this years quota
Temporary Meaning a visit visa. Not immigration. As I understand it.

Varuvij

Oct 28, 2016
Dubai Uae
Category........
App. Filed.......
1-4-2016
Doc's Request.
Upfront
Nomination.....
8-2-2017
AOR Received.
27-4-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
Pippin said:
Temporary Meaning a visit visa. Not immigration. As I understand it.
Yup indeed. They've mentioned it's 'temporary' residence. So not to worry (for now).

pocomonkey

Nov 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14/02/17
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13/02/17
Varuvij said:
Every single day between the draws seem so long! :-\
So true! Weirdly, checking the forum constantly doesn't seem to speed time up any...

I hate wishing my life away, but I'd really like it to be next week already!

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
pocomonkey said:
So true! Weirdly, checking the forum constantly doesn't seem to speed time up any...

I hate wishing my life away, but I'd really like it to be next week already!
so true

karthik506

Apr 5, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
4011 & 4012
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-05-2017
AOR Received.
07-05-2017
As a person sitting at 452 points, I hope, CRS points for 54th draw will come down to 444 if there will be a draw tomorrow or to 448 points for the draw on Feb 8th.

JuCW

Jan 25, 2017
karthik506 said:
As a person sitting at 452 points, I hope, CRS points for 54th draw will come down to 444 if there will be a draw tomorrow or to 448 points for the draw on Feb 8th.
It will be awesome if we have a draw tomorrow! But I'm not confident that CIC will do it for us (fingers crossed). I'm with you @452 (453 if my education points as spouse were according to CRS - but I won't keep crying over this).

444 seems to be a big jump, but since we don't know how many applications we have in each range, I won't say it's impossible. If the points keep decreasing draw after draw, I think it's good enough for all of us! :)

karthik506

Apr 5, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
4011 & 4012
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-05-2017
AOR Received.
07-05-2017
JuCW said:
It will be awesome if we have a draw tomorrow! But I'm not confident that CIC will do it for us (fingers crossed). I'm with you @452 (453 if my education points as spouse were according to CRS - but I won't keep crying over this).

444 seems to be a big jump, but since we don't know how many applications we have in each range, I won't say it's impossible. If the points keep decreasing draw after draw, I think it's good enough for all of us! :)
If I add my spouse education points, my CRS will jump to 460. Already applied WES last month and still waiting for their ECA documents..

I hope, people with more than 425 points will definitely get ITA before July.

JuCW

Jan 25, 2017
karthik506 said:
If I add my spouse education points, my CRS will jump to 460. Already applied WES last month and still waiting for their ECA documents..

I hope, people with more than 425 points will definitely get ITA before July.
So it's really just a matter of time for you! My assessment took about 2.5 months including the time the documents were in transit (something about 15 days between Canada and Brazil). Any time soon you'll have the WES report and the ITA! Yay!!!