+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RAY of HOPE 54th Draw (Predictions)

vaibhav007us

Jun 1, 2016
Does anyone see any reason for a surge in the applications or massive increase in individual points, which make the CRS go higher?

I think the routine items like CEC completing more years of experience, IELTS results etc are always factored into earlier draws as well...

karanssharma

Nov 5, 2012
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
01**
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
23/11/12
LANDED..........
12/12/12
ANYONE ??

I just made my EE profile on my cic today, it says continue profile option only, everything is complete, under the details tab it says not submitted.

I just wanted to know what is the next step to that, how to submit the completed profile

harman2725

Jun 16, 2015
Nz
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Australia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-02-2017
AOR Received.
21-02-2017
Med's Done....
01/04/2017
Passport Req..
7/717
VISA ISSUED...
29/7/17
LANDED..........
27/08/17
Hi all,,

Very frustrated ... i recieved ITA On 11 jan but have to decline it cause there was a major problem in claiming point . I claim 7 extra points that were not meant for me.

Currently at 456 and hoping ITA will come agian soon.

dgo

Mar 2, 2016
If I get a job offer after I receive an ITA, do I still need to show proof of funds while submitting the required documents for PR or should the Job offer suffice?

Mthornt

Dec 28, 2015
Canada
dgo said:
If I get a job offer after I receive an ITA, do I still need to show proof of funds while submitting the required documents for PR or should the Job offer suffice?
If you have a job offer, then POF is not required. Check just below the chart on the link below...

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

fatani

Nov 15, 2015
I think OINP will reconsider its criteria and I think the best option for them is to lower it to 375 points. Or changing their criteria to their own points based like SINP excluding in demand occupation things because OINP stream is Human capital stream.

Because in my own opinion after the bonus points given to Intl students the scores of 420 are easily achieveable for them and 75-80% of intl students were on 380-400 before bonus points so now all of them will be 400+ and majority of them will be on or above 420.

So If the 450 barrier gets broken which I am hopefull of that It will in the next draw But I cant see scores going below 420-425 any soon because on 420 range I believe the number of people coming in will be more than the number of people getting cleared thats my point of view.

I think we can see 420 to be minimum and 450 to be maximum with scores above 450 will get rarely touched. As we see 450 to be minimum and 480 to be maximum. What are your opinion guys on my analysis?

tolirig

Jul 3, 2015
Hello house,
I have a quick question abt my spouse ielts.it expires 14th feb,2017 but i hope to get ita by 8th as i sit at450 presently.will i be able to change his language test result on doing the final submission and it wont raise any suspicion as he will be writing it by feb 11,2017.

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
Hey Fatani - I agree with your views except the CRS cutoff lowest point. My assessment says that it will touch around 400. As such, all these predictions would be vague till we have the annual report in hand.

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
fatani said:
I think OINP will reconsider its criteria and I think the best option for them is to lower it to 375 points. Or changing their criteria to their own points based like SINP excluding in demand occupation things because OINP stream is Human capital stream.

Because in my own opinion after the bonus points given to Intl students the scores of 420 are easily achieveable for them and 75-80% of intl students were on 380-400 before bonus points so now all of them will be 400+ and majority of them will be on or above 420.

So If the 450 barrier gets broken which I am hopefull of that It will in the next draw But I cant see scores going below 420-425 any soon because on 420 range I believe the number of people coming in will be more than the number of people getting cleared thats my point of view.

I think we can see 420 to be minimum and 450 to be maximum with scores above 450 will get rarely touched. As we see 450 to be minimum and 480 to be maximum. What are your opinion guys on my analysis?
correct, this could be happening about ONIP though not sure about the minimum and maximum points

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
Pawshi said:
Hey Fatani - I agree with your views except the CRS cutoff lowest point. My assessment says that it will touch around 400. As such, all these predictions would be vague till we have the annual report in hand.
ya this could be in d offing but as u said year end report can only throw light on the profiles pattern and current ranking situation.

Any idea when 2015 report was released in 2016?

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
dgo said:
You applied under FSW without a job offer so I think you still need proof of funds from what I understand in the official link. "Unless you are currently authorized to work in Canada and have a valid job offer from an employer in Canada, or you have been invited to apply under the Canadian Experience Class, you must show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family after you get to Canada."

Raj2404

Star Member
Jun 15, 2016
Mississauga
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Folks,

For spouse education – in spite of having 2 degrees + 1 diploma certificate (evaluated by WES / ECA), EE profile only awarding 8 points, instead of 9. Don’t know why…. Tried removing educational details and insert it again…. Anyone had the same issue before? Or Can anyone advise what needs to be done for this???