Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07-03-2017
Will be sitting at 453 but dont have TRF number from IELTS, will have to miss tomorrow's draw.
Hoping the score to be around for at least 2-3 draws.

patricia.hple

Star Member
Jun 3, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DiNaV said:
Oh you mean...the CRS might shoot up also ! :'( :'( :'(
That is basically my biggest fear! You never know for sure until it's done!!!

Nikhilsai

Star Member
Nov 24, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
B-1215
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TorontoPunjabi said:
I heard PCC takes long sometimes.
You can get the PCC from CGI Toronto on the same day.

softwaretesting

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hopesarehigh said:
thanks for your reply nabil. Do we get TRF number before we get the hard copy of the result? As per my understanding you can get to know the band score only when it's published online.
I had called IDP to ask for TRF number. They provided me a URL, through which I could find my TRF number. I don't remember that URL now though.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
nabilkhan said:
I am lagging behind at 386....
but hoping to get CLB 9 in my next IELTS attempt...which will increase my score upto 440
Focus and you can do it. Study as though it was a master's degree.lol. You will actually end up enjoying the challenge. I passed on my third attempt and my score jumped from 406 to 460. Aim for band 9 in all 4 modules, so that if you miss you will hit the 8s. All things are possible!

I love this thread because its the most positive :D :D

karthik506

Apr 5, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
4011 & 4012
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-05-2017
AOR Received.
07-05-2017
patricia.hple said:
That is basically my biggest fear! You never know for sure until it's done!!!
I believe, the score does not go up...

cecfile

Star Member
Oct 20, 2014
Please help. Do I have to say yes for both of them to get ITA in tomorrow draw ?

authorize the British Columbia Ministry of Jobs, Tourism & Skills Training to collect from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) all of the information contained in my Express Entry submission that IRCC is authorized to disclose to British Columbia under s. 10.4 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, for the purpose of considering my submission and allowing third parties to consider my submission for selection under Express Entry British Columbia.

British Columbia

The information contained in your Express Entry submission is collected by the Ontario Ministry of Citizenship, Immigration and International Trade (MCIIT) for use in connection with your participation in Ontario Express Entry. By expressing an interest in Ontario, you authorize MCIIT to collect this information from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC), and for MCIIT to disclose this information to potential employers, as may be required in connection with your participation in Ontario Express Entry. Questions about the collection may be directed to the Manager, Provincial Nominee Program at ontarionominee@ontario.ca.
Ontario

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cecfile said:
Please help. Do I have to say yes for both of them to get ITA in tomorrow draw ?

authorize the British Columbia Ministry of Jobs, Tourism & Skills Training to collect from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) all of the information contained in my Express Entry submission that IRCC is authorized to disclose to British Columbia under s. 10.4 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, for the purpose of considering my submission and allowing third parties to consider my submission for selection under Express Entry British Columbia.

British Columbia

The information contained in your Express Entry submission is collected by the Ontario Ministry of Citizenship, Immigration and International Trade (MCIIT) for use in connection with your participation in Ontario Express Entry. By expressing an interest in Ontario, you authorize MCIIT to collect this information from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC), and for MCIIT to disclose this information to potential employers, as may be required in connection with your participation in Ontario Express Entry. Questions about the collection may be directed to the Manager, Provincial Nominee Program at ontarionominee@ontario.ca.
Ontario
YES

Chandra6789

Feb 1, 2017
eagerly waiting for the tomorrow draw, All the very best for every one in this group and hope most of your dreams comes true tomorrow .....
Do you guys know what time generally CIC would announce draw ?

monnike

Star Member
Nov 4, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sooooooo anxious for tomorrow!!!!!! :p :p

You may get an ITA!!! I may get an ITA!!!!! We could get an ITA!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Hopes UP!!! 8) 8)

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
cecfile said:

British Columbia

Ontario
I marked ALL PROVINCES if you want to have more chance besides regular ITA.