27-02-2017
Passport Req..
19-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2017
LANDED..........
20-07-2017
eagleeye_a said:
At this point, I just hope the minimum score continues it's downward trend.
True. Not ready for any twist. LOL. The downward trend is si satisfying. Seeing everyone happy and starting a new journey.

Ascent

May 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Every time I come here and find the thread quite, make me believe the downward trend of cut-off is about to begin. :D

Manylivesmanymasters

Jan 25, 2017
Chennnai
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-17
Pawshi said:
Also, remember that every draw has PNP candidates. So those does not eat the economic immigrant quota. They are from PNP quota.

Also, all the PNPs does not comes into purview of EE. Like the BC PNP, some of the streams are province specific. The recent draw of BC PNP only 232 comes into EE. Rest all is province specific.

Similarly, SINP OID is not related to EE.

BC PNP Draw of Feb 3, 2017

Date Stream / Category Minimum
Score Number of
Invitations

Feburary 3, 2017
EEBC - Skilled Worker 95 137
EEBC - International Graduate 85 95
SI - Skilled Worker 100 76
SI - International Graduate 90 88
SI - Entry Level and Semi-Skilled 70 61
Thanks. I was worried about the 457 new BC pnp.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Well I just had a shock. When I came to check the new post I mistakenly started to read page 1. Everyone was talking about the latest draw and new ray of hope thread. It was such a let down to see I was at the start not the end and no draw had happened in the wee hours of Sunday morning!!

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The fact that this thread is not stretching as quickly as the RAY of HOPE 53rd Draw did is a good indication for things to come. Most of the 450's and 460's are cleared. And most importantly this fact aligns with the podcast i watched yesterday evening from 2 RCIC certified consultant which was immediately posted online after Nov 19 changes.

One of the two consultants, the predictions she made with so much confidence, has been the case so far. And if the 54th draw breaks the goddamn benchmark of 450, then it is good news. In her prediction, the consultant said, by the end of 2nd and 3rd quarter of 2017, the norm will be 425-430. And by the end of this year, cut-off score can get up to 390. So far her predictions has been in line with draws so far. She even predicted that the first few rounds after Nov 19 changes CIC will clear up the 460 - 470 candidates and with that there will so much less candidates, 450 cut-off will be breached. Only the next draw will tell us how correct her prediction is. She made her predictions with 2000 ITA's per draw, however we are seeing ITAs' in excess of 3000. The reason she gave was since CIC is so far behind with reaching its target, cut-offs will have go down to accommodate target quota of 70K + via EE and also now the paper applications from the past has been almost all gone. There aren't new candidates with high north of 400s' enough to accumulate 2000 ITAs' in 2 weeks.

FST has been highly affected. Old bulls were going through with the help of LMIA's. Now there chance is next to 0. Their core human capital will stand around 250 and even with LMIA's they can get up to around 300. They don't even have high school diplomas forget about CBL 7 or 8. One of the consultant said before Nov 19, she was only creating EE profile if the client had LMIA. Poor cow cos she only deals with FST clients. Those consultants are suggesting their existing clients with FST, don't even bother with LMIA anymore. In fact, one of the consultant was withdrawing LMIA even after paying for it. Listening to those old cows in the 50 minutes podcast was not pleasurable until the last 5 minutes :) Hence guys, good things are on the way! Wednesday is going to be of significant relevance for her predictions. So far so good :)

Cheers.

dream2017

Star Member
Oct 22, 2016
KingKurly said:
The fact that this thread is not stretching as quickly as the RAY of HOPE 53rd Draw did is a good indication for things to come. Most of the 450's and 460's are cleared. And most importantly this fact aligns with the podcast i watched yesterday evening from 2 RCIC certified consultant which was immediately posted online after Nov 19 changes.

One of the two consultants, the predictions she made with so much confidence, has been the case so far. And if the 54th draw breaks the goddamn benchmark of 450, then it is good news. In her prediction, the consultant said, by the end of 2nd and 3rd quarter of 2017, the norm will be 425-430. And by the end of this year, cut-off score can get up to 390. So far her predictions has been in line with draws so far. She even predicted that the first few rounds after Nov 19 changes CIC will clear up the 460 - 470 candidates and with that there will so much less candidates, 450 cut-off will be breached. Only the next draw will tell us how correct her prediction is. She made her predictions with 2000 ITA's per draw, however we are seeing ITAs' in excess of 3000. The reason she gave was since CIC is so far behind with reaching its target, cut-offs will have go down to accommodate target quota of 70K + via EE and also now the paper applications from the past has been almost all gone. There aren't new candidates with high north of 400s' enough to accumulate 2000 ITAs' in 2 weeks.

FST has been highly affected. Old bulls were going through with the help of LMIA's. Now there chance is next to 0. Their core human capital will stand around 250 and even with LMIA's they can get up to around 300. They don't even have high school diplomas forget about CBL 7 or 8. One of the consultant said before Nov 19, she was only creating EE profile if the client had LMIA. Poor cow cos she only deals with FST clients. Those consultants are suggesting their existing clients with FST, don't even bother with LMIA anymore. In fact, one of the consultant was withdrawing LMIA even after paying for it. Listening to those old cows in the 50 minutes podcast was not pleasurable until the last 5 minutes :) Hence guys, good things are on the way! Wednesday is going to be of significant relevance for her predictions. So far so good :)

Cheers.
Thank you for sharing this detailed inspiring analysis. Waiting hopefully for this upcoming draw, with a CSR score of 450!

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dream2017 said:
Thank you for sharing this detailed inspiring analysis. Waiting hopefully for this upcoming draw, with a CSR score of 450!
No problem man! It is after all hope thread. Good for you sitting at 450. Most likely you will be getting that coveted email in your inbox by this week. As for me sitting at 388, that too going to withdraw my profile now :(

dream2017

Star Member
Oct 22, 2016
KingKurly said:
No problem man! It is after all hope thread. Good for you sitting at 450. Most likely you will be getting that coveted email in your inbox by this week. As for me sitting at 388, that too going to withdraw my profile now :(
Don't lose hope. Just be hopeful and persistent, and I am sure that you can achieve your dream eventually.

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dream2017 said:
Don't lose hope. Just be hopeful and persistent, and I am sure that you can achieve your dream eventually.
Ah no, not loosing hope at all. In fact i have never been so hopeful before in relation to migrating to Canada. The only reason i am withdrawing my profile is, there is still 3 months to go before i complete my 1st year of work experience. I stretched it for 7 months just to be in the pool. My HR manager would of vouched for me. However now it is getting so hopeful, i do not want to take any chance. A Brazilian guy recommended me not to take such risk cos if caught i would be heavily penalized for misrepresentation. Although i knew about it beforehand. Hence the move.

I narrowly missed on CBL 9, heck i would have even got to CBL 10 if only i had got time to prepare during my last IELTS. I work 6 days a week 48 hours. My CRS would of gone to 445. My next IELTS exam is on 4th March so i am preparing for it now. So pray for me brother! Will ye, lol. I am even learning French lol. Currently in level 4, plus my sister lives in Ontario with her family. So hope is what that's telling me to withdraw my profile for now, plus the Brazillian guy lol. Cheers.

Ascent

May 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KingKurly said:
Ah no, not loosing hope at all. In fact i have never been so hopeful before in relation to migrating to Canada. The only reason i am withdrawing my profile is, there is still 3 months to go before i complete my 1st year of work experience. I stretched it for 7 months just to be in the pool. My HR manager would of vouched for me. However now it is getting so hopeful, i do not want to take any chance. A Brazilian guy recommended me not to take such risk cos if caught i would be heavily penalized for misrepresentation. Although i knew about it beforehand. Hence the move.

I narrowly missed on CBL 9, heck i would have even got to CBL 10 if only i had got time to prepare during my last IELTS. I work 6 days a week 48 hours. My CRS would of gone to 445. My next IELTS exam is on 4th March so i am preparing for it now. So pray for me brother! Will ye, lol. I am even learning French lol. Currently in level 4, plus my sister lives in Ontario with her family. So hope is what that's telling me to withdraw my profile for now, plus the Brazillian guy lol. Cheers.
Best of luck for exam. I am having mine on 11th Feb. And this time situation seems very hopeful. :D

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ascent said:
Best of luck for exam. I am having mine on 11th Feb. And this time situation seems very hopeful. :D
Thanks man! I much appreciate your best wish. And all the very best to you too. Situation definitely seems bright, specially after the podcast i watched yesterday. The only thing that can disappoint is the Listening module. Damn thing got me only 7 last time so i missed CBL 9 by single band, it still is a huge gap. But given the time i had last time, it still was a good score. For rest i got CBL 10. Cheers :)

shrinivas1980

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cheers... Your first +1 ;).... Many more on the way I guess

KingKurly said:

Cheers.

cecfile

Star Member
Oct 20, 2014
i am not trying to be negative but it looks like 453 is new lowest in 2017 because of extra points given to international students. I want to be proven very wrong and see myself, score dropping lower than 450. Wish everyone good luck.

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
astralsource said:
I could repost it forever! ;) https://c.ymcdn.com/sites/www.cerc.ca/resource/resmgr/government_relations/Express_entry_national_stake.pdf

Sorry its from July not May...

@somnavie I see it in March...
Every time i read this i feel relieved. Thanks for posting it again Astral, the ray of hope starts shining :D