AOR Received.
07/04/2017
Med's Done....
10/06/2017
LANDED..........
Maybe/ maybe not
Smclaren said:
Hiii!

I'm relatively new to this site. Not sure if this is the right forum for my query. If it's not then could someone direct me to the right one.
Anyway, it's been a couple of months since I submitted my file in the express entry pool. My CRS score is 432 and my CLB level in IELTS is 9. From what I've read, I've come to understand that with a score of 432 points my chances are bleak. I have a bachelor's degree in engineering (from India) and just over 6 yrs of work experience.

Could someone recommend me ways to improve my overall CRS points?

I've applied through an agent and they suggested I try through PNP as well. Is it advisable to do that?

Could you please let us know about your individual module score. We might be able to understand your problem better

OptimisticHope

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
rg74 said:
Hi All,

I am still in the pool for EE at 462 waiting for an ITA ( hopefully soon..). I am confused regarding listing my work history.

I am working for the same company since last 16 years but between different locations and countries. I worked in Montreal (Canada) - 3yrs, St Louis (US) for 3 years, Philadelphia (US) - 4yrs, Toronto(Canada) - 3 Yrs.

Do i list each of them separately in EE profile. If i will list separately then i will need to give separate reference letter for each job i held. I am not sure how will i get 4 reference/experience letter from the same company. They would be comfortable giving 1 reference letter. Or can i upload same reference letter in all 4 jobs in past 10 years.

Also all 2 jobs were under NOC 0123 and 2 jobs under 2171.

Please if someone can clarify what would be the best way to list them so that i can handle documents well after ITA.

Thanks in advance.

Well....I am also in similar situation, but someone in this forum suggested me to place an entry for each country with latest designation.

I tried this as well , but noticed that there is a "job title " column and i think we need to create separate entry for each job title.

However I got single experience letter from my employer for all 12 years experience, where i worked for 3 different designations.

rg74

Jan 27, 2016
BRAMPTON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Doc's Request.
01-05-2017
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
Med's Done....
12-03-2017
Passport Req..
24-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-09-2017
That sounds good. I am just worried about such a long experience letter. Aldo diff NOC's in one experience letter. Then we will be uploading same letter for 4-5 entries we have created in our profile. Lets see if someone ekse can shed some light on it.
Also when we get an experience letter in our company only 1st page is on company letter head. Rest of the pages on plain paper. In this case my experience letter will have signature on a plain page instead of a letter head.

OptimisticHope said:
Well....I am also in similar situation, but someone in this forum suggested me to place an entry for each country with latest designation.

I tried this as well , but noticed that there is a "job title " column and i think we need to create separate entry for each job title.

However I got single experience letter from my employer for all 12 years experience, where i worked for 3 different designations.

I2C2017

Jan 6, 2017
Smclaren said:
Hiii!

I'm relatively new to this site. Not sure if this is the right forum for my query. If it's not then could someone direct me to the right one.
Anyway, it's been a couple of months since I submitted my file in the express entry pool. My CRS score is 432 and my CLB level in IELTS is 9. From what I've read, I've come to understand that with a score of 432 points my chances are bleak. I have a bachelor's degree in engineering (from India) and just over 6 yrs of work experience.

Could someone recommend me ways to improve my overall CRS points?

I've applied through an agent and they suggested I try through PNP as well. Is it advisable to do that?
Your agent is right. You should choose PNP as the wait can be a long one.. Better to take action then to leave it on luck..

OptimisticHope

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
rg74 said:
That sounds good. I am just worried about such a long experience letter. Aldo diff NOC's in one experience letter. Then we will be uploading same letter for 4-5 entries we have created in our profile. Lets see if someone ekse can shed some light on it.
Also when we get an experience letter in our company only 1st page is on company letter head. Rest of the pages on plain paper. In this case my experience letter will have signature on a plain page instead of a letter head.

Yes. I am planning to upload promotional letter / salary revision / transfer letters as well in the related entries. And state the same in Letter of Explanation to make it clear !!!

I2C2017

Jan 6, 2017
While the whole world was rattling their brains over what next changes will be proposed by the government to the CRS scoring, Mr. Justin T woke up yesterday and thought, "What the heck, let me change my immigration minister".
Now this is what i call out of the box thinking :p.

av

Jan 21, 2015
Guys
I have a question for EE profile

what should be the answer of question "Has XXX applied for Express Entry before? " provided XXX has an ineligible profile but never got an ITA

thanks

BLESSEDCHILD2290

Nov 5, 2016
Hi Guys! I have a concern that I need some help with. If I'm legally separated (not divorced) do I still need to submit documents for my spouse once I get an ITA.

sunchaser

Star Member
Aug 4, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
av said:
Guys
I have a question for EE profile

what should be the answer of question "Has XXX applied for Express Entry before? " provided XXX has an ineligible profile but never got an ITA

thanks
Answer that as No if profile never saw the ITA

fatani

Nov 15, 2015
Why you all waiting for a draw today. Draws happen bi weekly so please be patient. And by what means you people are blaming new minister what you guys think? These small things like doing a draw is not done by minister these things are computer controlled minister dont have time to conduct the draw.

sunchaser

Star Member
Aug 4, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As compared to last few draws, thread is comparatively less active today. Not many ppl waiting for the draw today, or ppl who waited got cleared in the last draw? :p

fordori

Star Member
Nov 18, 2016
sunchaser said:
As compared to last few draws, thread is comparatively less active today. Not many ppl waiting for the draw today, or ppl who waited got cleared in the last draw? :p
That's very true. The 51st ray of hope thread seemed much more active. So either there are less people in this new range waiting or and most likely, we are much more boring :p

cpsingh

Star Member
Jul 29, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I agree...people seem less actiive.. though i am myself passive, but it was fun to watch 470s+ discussions
I think most people are feeling more secure by looking at 2 recent previous draws & dont have much questions & just want to sit back & Dream of ITAs

NiHrPe

Feb 16, 2016
fatani said:
Why you all waiting for a draw today. Draws happen bi weekly so please be patient. And by what means you people are blaming new minister what you guys think? These small things like doing a draw is not done by minister these things are computer controlled minister dont have time to conduct the draw.
Stop defending them!!!

Joke... we just need someone to blame to feel better! 8)
And the new guy seems suitable for the role...