+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RAY of HOPE 52nd Draw (Predictions)

mukulabd

Oct 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eagleeye_a said:
Hello everyone. Newbie here. I posted the following in the 51st draw thread, but i think many of them are in celebration mode to bothet :)

I'm very new to the whole express entry thing (completed my ee profile in the past forthnight)

I'd like to offer my opinion on the claim that the minimum CRS points will drop....
Firstly, I dont think that will be very likely, as the assumption is that there wont be many/any new EE profiles created with higher scores.
Secondly, for every point you go down the scale you will get a lot more profiles than at a higher CRS score.(for example @600 there could be 50, @500 300, @470 600, @469 900, etc...

Just looking at the current draw of almost 3k, the min CRS was 468.

Not to discourage anyone here (my CRS is below 450). IMHO the only way for the min CRS to go down is if not many ppl with higher scores enter the pool, right?

Cheers
You are right. There are more people as the scores go down. Maximum people in the pool are below 400. So it wont be surprising if the scores drop gradually after say 450. But with the current trend of high ITA count it seems that the scores will be dropping faster. However if you are way below 450 I would recommend looking for other options like PNP, language score improvement, etc.

eagleeye_a

Star Member
Jan 4, 2017
mukulabd said:
You are right. There are more people as the scores go down. Maximum people in the pool are below 400. So it wont be surprising if the scores drop gradually after say 450. But with the current trend of high ITA count it seems that the scores will be dropping faster. However if you are way below 450 I would recommend looking for other options like PNP, language score improvement, etc.
I'm at 443 (and i think ive maxed out my english language points).

I guess i'll start looking into PNP. I thought that with PNP, the province "picks you" from the EE pool, but i wouldnt be surprised if im mistaken.

Here's hoping..

Cheers

_Aspirant

Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The CRS will drop further...

dr.psr

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07/04/2017
Med's Done....
10/06/2017
LANDED..........
Maybe/ maybe not
Crs will definitely drop, But a bit slower

mukulabd

Oct 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eagleeye_a said:
I'm at 443 (and i think ive maxed out my english language points).

I guess i'll start looking into PNP. I thought that with PNP, the province "picks you" from the EE pool, but i wouldnt be surprised if im mistaken.

Here's hoping..

Cheers
443 isnt that low but not very promising either. You can wait for a couple of weeks to see how the scores are dropping. If scores stop dropping around say 450 and/or the number of ITAs goes down significantly, then you can start looking into PNP. I am not sure how PNP works but i think you have to apply for it separately.

newbutterfly

Star Member
May 31, 2016
Inland
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The lower the score, the more people sitting at those points. I am predicting a drop of 4 points in the next draw. Based on today's draw, let us assume there are about 500 people sitting on each point. With a draw of 2000 ITAs, that will be 464. I say 2000 ITAs because I am leaving the other 500+ for PNPs, LMIA etc.

Although we may have people with higher scores joining the pool, we should also remember that some people withdraw their profiles while some people have a drop in points due to language test expiry and birthdays and this happens everyday. This should balance out the people joining the pool with higher scores.

eagleeye_a

Star Member
Jan 4, 2017
Another piece of information to consider is that between the 50th draw(end of Dec?) and the 51st(today) there were almost 3k people with points over 468(?) (thats in under 2 weeks)

Theres no shortage of people who want to move to Canada, obviously. :)

So i reckon my chances are pretty close to nil at this point. I'll have to start looking at PNP options i suppose.

Cheers

patricia.hple

Star Member
Jun 3, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What is the odd that score will go down to 440 by end of April? :(

Sheeba Bernard

Star Member
Aug 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sitting at 453 :(
Any chance i can get an ITA by February?
The waiting part is killing me.

omar_ahmed21

Nov 22, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
with my CRS 440 I'm not going no where! So I need retake my CELPIP test.

I hope next cut off CRS 450+

jsingh17

Star Member
May 18, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eagleeye_a said:
Another piece of information to consider is that between the 50th draw(end of Dec?) and the 51st(today) there were almost 3k people with points over 468(?) (thats in under 2 weeks)

Theres no shortage of people who want to move to Canada, obviously. :)

So i reckon my chances are pretty close to nil at this point. I'll have to start looking at PNP options i suppose.

Cheers
I don't understand what you are saying. Most of the people invited in this draw have been in the pool since its inception. Majority of the candidates invited today are most likely CEC who were between 440-444 points before the changes on NOV 19 so they were never invited (CES cutoff never went below 450).

eagleeye_a

Star Member
Jan 4, 2017
I meant that when they did the 50th draw, all those over the min CRS(whatever it was) were cleared from the system. From that time to today there 3k ppl with over 468(?).

Im not sure what CEC is? I didnt realize that they changed the points system in November either. Sorry kindof new to CIC and EE.

So if i understand you, the bulk of the 50th and 51st draw accounts for the changes to the points system?

Thanks for the "ray of hope" ;)

eagleeye_a

Star Member
Jan 4, 2017
PS I apologize but im new to CIC and EE so im not aware of a lot of the nuances and acronymns withing the system/community. Still learning. Cheers