Passport Req..
24-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-03-2017
LANDED..........
11-03-2017
narindersahib said:
Broken heart,
Have you reviewed your case with registered consultant? As per section11.2, yes officer will decide but would review both the scenerio :- at the time of ITA or eapr. You have not entered any wrong information which u are planning to alter before submitting eapr. So i think you should not decline your ita...
Hi Narinder saab,

No I did not review my case with any consultants.

The thing is from experience (i.e. thousands of ppl on this forum), we know that it depends on the mood of the officer reviewing your case, of course I am talking about grey areas only, because if your file is 100% accurate and correct, then the Officer has no excuse to refuse you a PR.

That's why I think it is better to take the risk of not knowing if I will make it for the draws after the 11th once I complete the full 12 months work, rather than the risk of applying and then waiting for 3-4 months and get a refusal, that would be a complete killer.

And trust me, the last say is the officer's, it doesn't matter what the consultant or the lawyer or the useless CIC support line.

I will bite the bullet for this one and I am gonna play it safe.

But yes I see the logic behind your reasoning, that was my exact response too. But it is their game and we are the players.!!!

chiron

Star Member
Jul 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09-02-2016
Med's Done....
11-02-2016
Passport Req..
07-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
16-04-2016
LANDED..........
03-08-2016
kryt0n said:
Agggghhhhhh

At this rate, 420!!!
The govt. seems to be dragging its feet when it comes to that score though.

narindersahib

Nov 21, 2016
here is my understanding on this...
section 11.2 has been introduced recently ( nov16) , so I don't believe if ppl here in this forum has much experience on this. also that EE portal's glitch is well known, may be becz of that CIC has added this section ( CRS points) in favor of candidates having advance exp points..

again m not sure, but a logical understanding. your decision is also right, since you have good CRS, so you can decline and accept ITA post completing your exp.

Broken Heart

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPCO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-01-2017
Med's Done....
17-02-2017
Interview........
BG: NN->IP 22-02-2017
Passport Req..
24-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-03-2017
LANDED..........
11-03-2017
narindersahib said:
here is my understanding on this...
section 11.2 has been introduced recently ( nov16) , so I don't believe if ppl here in this forum has much experience on this. also that EE portal's glitch is well known, may be becz of that CIC has added this section ( CRS points) in favor of candidates having advance exp points..

again m not sure, but a logical understanding. your decision is also right, since you have good CRS, so you can decline and accept ITA post completing your exp.
Section 11.2 was there always, as this is one of the main criteria the officer uses to accept a PR application or not, maybe you are referring to new updates or something, however since the beginning they always demanded applicants to be eligible at the time of your ITA AND at the time of your eAPR. Some people got lucky, some Not.

Actually, people got rejected a PR for more silly reasons than this, for example having an address on your PCC, or uploading your ECA only or your Degree only, or another silly example missing a stamped page on your passport. Now I am not arguing if this is right or wrong, but instead of rejecting the file, could easily sent an email asking for the missing doc.

Anyhooo, don't want to scare this thread, this is the Ray of Hope thread.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!

therefore let's be positive and hope for the best.....

Next draw: 6th January
Score: 477

Draw: 11th Jan
Score: 470

aki1010

Star Member
Dec 15, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have one doubt:
1. My husband's wes report has not come. and I have not claimed his points for education also.
2. If my ITA comes then do I need to submit his transcripts? or only scanned notarised copies will do?

Broken Heart

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPCO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-01-2017
Med's Done....
17-02-2017
Interview........
Passport Req..
24-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-03-2017
LANDED..........
11-03-2017
aki1010 said:
I have one doubt:
1. My husband's wes report has not come. and I have not claimed his points for education also.
2. If my ITA comes then do I need to submit his transcripts? or only scanned notarised copies will do?
If you are applying under the FSW program, you will need ECA for the primary applicant. (I am guessing that is you?).
For your husband, if you don't want to receive any points, then you don't need to upload any ECA for him (I suggest you should, in order to get extra points).

aki1010

Star Member
Dec 15, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Broken Heart said:
If you are applying under the FSW program, you will need ECA for the primary applicant. (I am guessing that is you?).
For your husband, if you don't want to receive any points, then you don't need to upload any ECA for him (I suggest you should, in order to get extra points).
I have not claimed his points. so if I get ITA then do I need his transcripts? as I am the primary applicant.

aki1010

Star Member
Dec 15, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Broken Heart said:
I have not claimed his points. so if I get ITA then do I need his transcripts? as I am the primary applicant.

Broken Heart

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPCO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-01-2017
Med's Done....
17-02-2017
Interview........
Passport Req..
24-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-03-2017
LANDED..........
11-03-2017
aki1010 said:
Claiming points means that you have put on your profile under spouse education something there.

If you don't want to claim points for your husband then you don't enter anything for education for him. Once you receive your ITA it won't ask you for his ECA.

What I am trying to say is:
Anything you put on your profile, after you get ITA, the system will ask you to prove it.

aki1010

Star Member
Dec 15, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Broken Heart said:
Claiming points means that you have put on your profile under spouse education something there.

If you don't want to claim points for your husband then you don't enter anything for education for him. Once you receive your ITA it won't ask you for his ECA.

What I am trying to say is:
Anything you put on your profile, after you get ITA, the system will ask you to prove it.
I know that ECA won't be required since I haven't claimed his points. However will I have to submit his official transcripts? or only scanned copies of his marksheets will do?

Broken Heart

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPCO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-01-2017
Med's Done....
17-02-2017
Interview........
Passport Req..
24-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-03-2017
LANDED..........
11-03-2017
aki1010 said:
I know that ECA won't be required since I haven't claimed his points. However will I have to submit his official transcripts? or only scanned copies of his marksheets will do?
Why do you want to upload anything for his education, since you are not claiming it?
Did you put on your profile under spouse Education something there? i.e. Bachelors or Masters or whatever?

Because if you did, then the system will ask you to upload ECA.

CIC only deals with ECA AND diploma attached for which the ECA was done.
Of course we are talking about foreign degrees here, because if you are talking about Canadian degrees obviously no need for ECA.

So, to sum up:
If you don't want to claim points for your Husbands Education, don't put nothing for him on your profile.
If you do, then you have to prove it by uploading both ECA and degree.
If you upload only transcripts instead, then will be either rejected or if officer is nice, will ask you to upload ECA.

Hope this helps.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Just uploaded my new IELTS scores and checked all my sections. Still showing 440 points not 471. I KNOW that I have to wait 24 hours... but why can't it be instant?! I hate the unsurity!!! :mad: :-[

aki1010

Star Member
Dec 15, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kryt0n said:
Just uploaded my new IELTS scores and checked all my sections. Still showing 440 points not 471. I KNOW that I have to wait 24 hours... but why can't it be instant?! I hate the unsurity!!! :mad: :-[
don't worry. .You will get your new year's gift of new scores and an ITA soon. .